Revelations

Dream Catcher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flash back Eunhyuk’s PV:

One week. It’s been one week, he haven’t seen Donghae, haven’t  heard his voice, and haven’t felt his warmth, his smell, his love… He never should’ve let him step out of their room. He was an idiot, an idiot who was now whipping over his own mistakes. He never realized Donghae’s importance in his life before he lost him. Eunhyuk missed him and he wasn’t afraid to admit it, but he wasn’t ready to act on it either. Suddenly, the blanket he had used to cover himself flew in the air.

“Get up it’s almost noon!” Sungmin exclaimed.

Eunhyuk curled up and put a pillow on his head to silence the blond, but it didn’t work.

“It’s Saturday and you didn’t get out of this room for the whole week!”

The blond came back at charge and literally pushed Eunhyuk out of bed. The dancer ended with getting up, angry by the violent awakening and just noticed that Junsu was there too, leaning on the wall.

“What the hell are you two doing here?! »

“I’m here to make you get up, take a shower and eat something. »

“I’m here just because I got bored.” Junsu said with a smirk.

Eunhyuk laid back on the bed again.

“I don’t need a baby sitter.”

“Right. What you need is Donghae, but for now you only get me and that stupid blond bunny behind me, sorry.”

“YAH!”Sungmin exclaimed.

Eunhyuk turned to them launching death glares at them.

“Don’t pronounce his name in front of me!”

“Oh come on, we all know that you two had a fight and now you’re miserable without him.”

As an answer Eunhyuk groaned.

“I understand I would be the same without my Kyu.”

“I don’t wanna know…”

Sungmin punched him on the arm.

“Anyways, what I’m saying is that if you want to see him so badly then get out of the room or firstly the bed and go see him! It’s stupid to stay here crying for yourself.”

Sungmin was right… but he couldn’t do it. Eunhyuk took the covers from the ground and put them over his head again.

“Leave me alone!”

“See how pathetic you are, you’re sleeping on Hae’s bed!”

That time, Eunhyuk opened his eyes completely and looked around him. Indeed he was in Donghae’s bed, with the Dream Catcher still suspended on the head of it. He turned to look at his two friends.

“His mattress is more comfortable…”

The two boys sniggerd, while Eunhyuk blushed slightly.

“Come on it’s time to get out of here!!!!”

Sungmin was trying to get him of his bed again, when his cell started to ring. He almost jumped on it to pick it up.

“Yobousayo?”

“Hey dongsaeng…”

Eunhyuk’s disappointement was hard to hide.

“Oh hey hyung it’s you?”

“How are you?”

“You are calling to ask me how I am? It would be more like you to drop here unannounced. »

“Well I have a lot of work these days…”

“Ok and what’s the real reason you’re calling me for?”

A pause at the end of the wire, Eunhyuk frowned, his brother had a strange voice and now with his hesitation he seemed even more suspicious.

“What is it?” asked Eunhyuk impatiently.

“Did you already talk to Donghae today?”

Eunhyuk’s heart skipped a beat. His brother didn’t know they stopped talking.

“No, why?”

Leeteuk sighed, he seemed relieved.

“I guess you didn’t huh? Well then can we meet during the week to talk?”

“To talk about what?”

“Chitchat…”

“You’re acting weird hyung…”

Leeteuk let out a small chuckle.

“I guess I am…”

“Ok, then next week. Let’s eat dinner together but you’re the one paying!”

“Deal!”

They they hung up. Eunhyuk always seemed cold with his brother and he acted tough, but he loved his hyung very much. They have had some problems in the past and things weren’t all as good as they were now, they hadn’t bee this close, but always had their own kind of complicity. Eunhyuk knew, that if he ever needed anything he could always count on his crazy and stingy brother. Because after all they were blood.

In the end Eunhyuk got out of bed, and after taking a shower he went to the cafeteria with Sungmin and Junsu.          

Because it was late, there were only them in the canteen, but Eunhyuk managed to get some left over’s from lunch, thanks to his relations to the cooks and the kitchen staff. While he was eating, Sungmin and Junsu were talking about something that Eunhyuk couldn’t quite understand.

“He is taking it better, “ said Sungmin. “… and I’m starting to accept the looks from others.”

“I told you he would! And I think what you did is admirable! You shouldn’t care about what others say.”

“What the hell are you two talking about?” asked Eunhyuk after a while.

“If you weren’t hibernating in your room for all this time you would know!” said Sungmin pouting.

“Min got out of the closet.” Junsu explained.

Eunhyuk almost choke on his drink.

“WHAT?”

“Him and Kyuhyun are together.”

“Together like together?”

“Yes together like together!” said Sungmin exasperated. “We kiss, we make out and we…”

“Ok ok! I don’t wanna know!”, the dancer cuted off.

He was really surprised. He would’ve never thought that his friend could turn out to be gay. He knew Sungmin always had some girly tastes, like loving the pink color, cute teddy bunnies, loved skinship and was y sometimes, but he never thought that it would mean that…

“I didn’t know you were like that…” commented Eunhyuk.

“Like what? A ?!” snapped Sungmin.

“Hey I never said that, so don’t get angry!!!”

Sungmin sighed.

“Sorry, it hasn’t been easy…”

“People are going hard on them since they kissed in the middle of the hall.” Junsu explained.

“You what?!”

“Well what? He is my boyfriend I shouldn’t have to hide.”

“He is your boyfriend…” repeated Eunhyuk dumbfounded. “When did that happen?”

“You would know if you weren’t always so concerned about Donghae.” Sungmin pouted again.

“I’m not!”

“Always running after him…”

“I don’t!”

“You definitely do!” Junsu and Sungmin said at the same time.

The dancer was about to reply something, but he kept his mouth shut. Did he really do that? The blond boy sighed again in front of the confused Eunhyuk.

 “Donghae really messed your head up…”

“You can talk for yourself, you’re the same when it comes to Kyuhyun.” Junsu said.

Sungmin made a dismissive move, not caring about the comment.

“The only thing now, is that you have to accept it.”

“Accept what?”

“The fact that Donghae is important to you.”

Eunhyuk frowned and focused on his food again, pretending not to listen to his friend anymore.

“And after you accept it you should make it official!”

“Make what official?” asked Eunhyuk.

“The fact that you two are together.”

“We are not!”

“You should…”

“I’m not gay!”

“I wasn’t either! But Kyuhyun just made me melt…”

Suddenly Eunhyuk got up, annoyed by his friend.

“I don’t wanna know what Kyuhyun did or didn’t do to you! I’m not gay and I’m not going to make anything official! And I don’t care if you want to let everyone know or not.”

“Such a selfish friend…”

Junsu got up too and put a hand in his friends shoulder.

“You know, whatever you feel or think we will never judge you and we will be by your side as long as needed.”

Eunhyuk couldn’t help but smile a bit while ruffling  Junsu’s hair.

“Stop patronizing me!”

"I'm not! But it's normal we are friends!"

Sungmin got up and jumped on his two friens to hug them.

"We are best friends!" he says.

Ring… ring… Eunhyuk’s cellphone rang in his pocket. Cursing under his breath, that everyone was bothering him today he picked up.

“What is it?!”

“Why is everyone picking up the phone happy as hell?”

“Rin?”

“Hey my favorite pabo! How are you? Did Minnie manage to get you out of your room?”

Eunhyuk glanced at his blond friend.

“I should’ve known you were behind it.”

“I wasn’t! They were all concerned about you… So did you take your time to think about things?”

Silence.

“Well I hope you did.” Rinha said. “Because you won’t have forever… Donghae will eventually move on… maybe he already did…”

“What are you talking about?”

This time it was the girl’s turn to be silent.

“Rin?! What are you talking about?”

“I just called Donghae to know how he was, and he wasn’t at the dorms…”

Eunhyuk put the cellphone against his chest and asked his friends:

“Where is Donghae?”

“He went away on a trip for the weekend with Siwon.” Sungmin answered.

Eunhyuk’s blood began to boil as his heart tightened. So while he was torturing his mind about all this crap, Donghae was having fun with his new boyfriend! New boyfriend… because before that Siwon boy had shown up, it was always Eunhyuk for Donghae… He put the cell against his ear again.

“Rin, do you know where they are?”

“I was hoping you would ask me this…”

After she told him, Eunhyuk turned to Junsu.

“Does Yoochun still have his car?”

“Yes, why?”

“I’ll need it!”

***

An hour later the dancer was sitting in Yoochun’s car, driving to get his Donghae back …

Only saying he was just getting one’s shirt out could be called of one of the biggest understatements humanity ever made. He was furious and hurt and confused and … When he heard that his Donghae was with the other rich top model looking boy, he had lost all his composure and went there to take back the brunet. He couldn’t stand to imagine them together even for a second. He had to endure already the fact that they were sharing the same room, but knowing them in a house by themselves, with no one else around… so many things could happen… he couldn’t stand it.

Wait a second … his Donghae.

Never mind, the most important thing now was to show that horse of a guy what belonged to Eunhyuk and only him.

Maybe Siwon was Donghae’s friend, but Hyuk was the one the brunet loved.

“Taking a vacation to get away from me, having fun with that horse…”, he hissed under his breath…. He was more than pissed off by the imagination of Donghae and Siwon together, alone, somewhere out of reach, doing whatever… he did not want to imagine.

Hyukjae shook his head, he had to stop this kind of thoughts or he would end up in an accident. There was more than enough time to freak out later and he already knew who would get all of his anger.

This Siwon boy should enjoy his last minutes of living.

After an hour he finally arrived at the house the two boys were staying at.

“The only thing now, is that you have to accept it”…

Sungmin’s words kept repeating in Eunhyuk’s head like a broken CD.

Stupid bunny of a friend.

Couldn’t he be a little bit more stupid concerning love and Hyuk’s true feelings? It would make everything easier.

But he got interrupted in his thoughts, when he saw a shadow moving near one of the windows and he felt his anger burning up right away.

“Just wait and see you stupid idiot … Donghae is mine.”

The dancer walked to the door and knocked a few times and a seconds later the door was opened, but not by Donghae like he had hoped for.

It was Siwon that looked rather surprised to see him at his doorsteps. Unfortuna

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter