Perfect life

Dream Catcher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a warm and beautiful August evening. A soft breeze was wafting through the trees and also blew some strands of Donghae’s rather long hair into his face.

Standing in front of his parents’ house and taking a deep breath, the brunet enjoyed the weather for a little while before he opened the door and went in.

It was already 6pm at this great Friday, that was the beginning of the weekend he was going to spend with his parents at his old home.

Considering the time of the day, he could already smell the delicious food his mother was cooking in the kitchen and his father was probably somewhere around, doing some of his stuff.

 “Mom! Dad! I’m here!” he called out.

A few seconds later Mrs. Lee appeared in the hallway, pulling her son into a tight hug and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

“Hey my love, I’m happy you can spend the weekend with us again. It’s been some time since you last did.”

Smiling at the middle aged woman in front of him, with a red apron around her hips, he answered:

“Me too, mom. Where is dad by the way?”

Mrs. Lee chuckled, making a waving gesture with her hand.

“He is in his office again. Working, if you know what I mean.”

And just when she finished they heard a voice calling from somewhere out of the house:

“Honey is that Hae? Tell him to come here, I need his help!”

Hearing his mom sigh, Donghae couldn’t help but laugh.

Shaking her head she padded his shoulder and said:

“Since you gave that computer thing to him last Christmas he became addicted to it. You better go and help your dad, before he does something stupid. Actually it is a miracle he haven’t done anything yet. I will go back to the kitchen to finish preparing dinner.”

 Watching his mother walking away, Hae went to do as he was told to do.

When he entered the small room his old man called his office, he saw his father sitting in front of the rather big screen of the computer, wrinkling his forehead while wearing a concentrated expression. His pair of glasses on.

“Hey dad, how is it going?” Donghae greeted.

His father turned around in his chair and smiled at him.

“Hello son it’s good you are here a bit earlier. I was just wondering how to do this…”

And so he just listened to the man’s problem and explained everything so he would understand and do it right the next time, so his mother wouldn’t have to worry anymore about her husband and his new hobby: the internet.

The time was passing by quickly, until the doorbell rang after 20 minutes.

“Hae sweetie, could you go and open the door for me?” his mom shouted.

So he excused himself and went to greet whoever was disturbing him from his duties of the good son he was.

Opening the front door he saw Eunhyuk standing there, smiling at him with a bouquet of beautiful flowers in his left hand.

“What are you doing here?” he exclaimed all surprised.

The other just smirked, obviously proud of his surprise and said:

“I was invited.”

The dancer stepped in and kissed the brunet slightly, leaving the boy with a huge grin on his face.

And even though Donghae was more than just happy to see his boyfriend at his parents’ house, he decided to play around a little bit. Grown up or not, he was still a kid in his head most of the time, so he loved to tease people.

“Is Eunhyuk already here?” his mother yelled from the kitchen, giving him the perfect chance to put his plans into action.

“Mom! How often do I have to tell you not to invite weird people?!”

Hearing a low growl, Donghae smirked to himself in victory. If only he hadn’t…

“That’s no friendly way to talk to your boyfriend, you know?” Eunhyuk said, wrapping his arms around Hae’s waist to pull him closer.

Like a carnivore holding its pray, not letting it escape anymore.

The blond leaned in and said in a low voice that made Donghae shiver:

“You should be nicer to me or no desert for you tonight, young man.”

With that, the brunet hadn’t had any time left to respond, because Hyuk was kissing him again.

And like always, Donghae lost himself into those plumb lips of his boyfriend. They were soft, warm and wet at the same time.

It didn’t matter that they had been together for more than a year now; his feelings never seemed to fade away. They only got stronger with every passing day of their relationship.

Wrapping his arms around the dancer’s neck, he pulled Eunhyuk just impossible closer.

But unfortunately they had to part, just when Donghae’s father walked in, because his mom had called them for dinner.

“Come on boys, I am happy for you two, but I’m hungry, so don’t make me lose my appetite!” he laugh hard. “Now get moving my wife already called us twice, you lovebirds.”

Donghae’s dad quite accepted his son liking guys, and he would always love to tease them every time he found opportunity to do it. Blushing slightly they entered the kitchen and Hyukjae greeted Donghae’s parents, before they all sat around the table to eat dinner.

They talked about school, work and other things. The atmosphere always staying easy and enjoyable for all of them.

After they had finished, the boys offered to do the dishes and send the adults out to the living room.

Closing the door behind them, Hae leaned against it and turned around to face Eunhyuk.

“Finally alone…” the blonde said, capturing Donghae in his arms.

“Don’t think even think about it… we have to clean up the dishes. And believe me one thing, if my mom finds us in her kitchen doing anything apart from kissing, she will let me starve for more than a whole week or make our food extra spicy… believe me you don’t want to receive that kind of punishment.”

The dancer smirked and took a step back after he whispered:

“You are right I am quite a bad boy thinking about naughty thing in the kitchen of my boyfriend’s mother. How about you will punish me after we cleaned up?”

Turning as red as a tomato, Donghae mumbled some incoherent words under his breath, too embarrassed by the others words.

They might have been together, but that didn’t mean the brunet was up for as much as Eunhyuk seemed to be. In fact, he blushed every time he was just thinking about it and now hearing it out loud didn’t help his situation at all.

“Aww look at my baby, turning all shy by some teasing words.”

“Shut up Hyukjae and help me cleaning up the dishes already”, Donghae hissed back, still embarrassed as hell.

“Did I ever tell you that you look super cute when you are blushing like this? I could eat you up on an instant.”

“Hyuk, please stop it already!” he exclaimed, praying for a big hole to appear on the floor, so he could just jump in and never come back. But still he felt shivers running down his spine whenever the dancer in that way.

Luckily his boyfriend let him be, not pushing his limits like he used to do.

After 30 minutes they were done and headed for the living room to wish Donghae’s parents a good night. They were about to leave when Mr. Lee said:

“Not so fast, young man. Donghae you will go up to your room. Eunhyuk will sleep on the couch.”

Looking at his father in disbelieve the brunet tried to protest.

“But dad…”

“No funny business under my roof son. I already told you that. I accept your relationship and your love, but please keep it down if it comes to naughty stuff okay?”

“But we weren’t going to…” he tried again but got cut off a second time.

“There is no use in it. I am sure Eunhyuk understands better than you do, am I right young man?”

Donghae doubted that his boyfriend was happy with that, but still knew what answer his fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter