Dance Battle

Dream Catcher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The kiss lasted only a few seconds when Eunhyuk realized what was happening, he pushed Donghae violently.

"Are you out of your mind? » He shouted at him.

Donghae stared at him, trying to catch his breath. He wasn’t expecting that, the feeling of that kiss was completely different from the other times. Maybe because this time it was Donghae who initiated the kiss and or maybe because Eunhyuk responded to it, but it was intense... and Donghae wanted more. But the dancer looked really angry. He grabbed him by the neck ready to hit him.

"You think you can just do what you want without my permission? »

"You felt it too, didn’t you? » dared to ask Donghae.

«Shut up! »

«You know that it was right ..."

«I told you to shut up! »

Eunhyuk raised his fist and Donghae closed his eyes waiting to be hit. But the blow never came ... The boy opened his eyes to see Eunhyuk intensely staring at his lips. Eunhyuk whispered.

«You talk too much ...»

Donghae had a gentle smile.

"I know… it’s a big problem ..."

Their faces were only inches from each other and Eunhyuk seemed mesmerized by the face of the other boy, the memory of their kiss was too fresh and a tingling sensation was still in his lips. Their faces dangerously approached one another ... The both suddenly closed that tiny space between them. Soft lips against each other.

The kiss was slow this time, like an exploration. Both their bodies were paralyzed and neither of them dared to touch the other even if Eunhyuk kept his hand on Donghae’s collar. It was the brunet who dared to make the first move: his hand slowly rising and his fingertips touching Eunhyuk’s cheek. Feeling Donghae touching his face, Eunhyuk got the confidence to use his tongue, sneaking into Donghae’s mouth and he could feel the other boy gasp to the sudden action.

Having finished their exploration the kiss became more forceful, as they dared to move a little closer, eyes closing, arms embracing, tongues dancing together and hearts racing. Donghae then pass his arms around the dancer’s neck bringing him so close they could feel each other’s warm. It was so delicious that Donghae couldn’t help but moan a bit.

Eunhyuk then pushed Donghae gently to the bed, before pressing him down, making Donghae fall down on his back with Eunhyuk over him, supporting himself on both his hands that were placed on either side of Donghae’s head, without breaking the kiss.

Donghae’s arms embraced Eunhyuk, his hand meeting on Eunhyuk’s back. Donghae was so intoxicated by all the sensations that the other boy gave him not a moment he thought of his sister while he was trying to make-out with her ex- boyfriend. For him it was not weird, it was not against nature, it was just ... right. Eunhyuk slide a hand under Donghae’s shirt when suddenly they heard someone knocking in the cottage door. The two boys froze in their movement. They stayed like that in silence waiting to hear another noise, so quiet they could almost hear the heart of the other. Other knocks, more urgent this time, and then they heard Shindong’s voice, worried.

«Eunhyuk get up! You must come with me, something happened. "

Eunhyuk realizing what he had done and what he was about to do, took his coat and left the room without a glance back. Donghae jumped slightly when the door slammed shut, closing behind the dancer. He threw his head on the bed and sighed, trying to calm the nerves. What just happened exactly? Donghae was trying to realize. But he had an unpleasant feeling in his stomach; Eunhyuk’s behavior had hurt him. Just before he left, the brunet saw regret and something close to disgust in the eyes of the thin boy. And it hurt.

Suddenly his cell phone vibrated in his pocket, he took it to find a message from Kyuhyun.

«Hyung, I need you ... Sungmin is in the infirmary. »

Donghae then ran out.

***

When he reached the nursery, the little room seemed crowded. Shindong, the nurse, one of the teachers of the school who received them, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun were there. Nobody paid attention to him when he came into the room. He couldn’t see Sungmin, because everyone hid his bed, and Kyuhyun was sitting on the opposite side with a bandage on his forehead and cheek. When he saw his hyung he looked up and had a haze in his eyes, as if he wasn’t really there.

«Hyung ... I couldn’t do anything ...” he muttered more to himself. “I could do nothing..."

Donghae’s heart began to beat faster, a dull fear and anguish won him. He wanted to go to his dongsaeng and ask him what had happened, he wanted to push everyone to see Sungmin, but his body didn’t seem to want to move. At least his voice was still working.

"What happened? » he asked, no one in particular.

Everyone turned to him except Eunhyuk. Shindong proposed to the adults they come outside to talk.

«Kyuhyun, come on, let them a moment ...»

"I want to stay with Min." He said.

«Eunhyuk will stay with him tonight, you need to rest. »

Then passing he put a hand on Donghae’s shoulder and whispered.

«Take Kyuhyun back to his room, will you? He is pretty shaken up ... " and then they left, Kyuhyun on his heels.

Except that it didn’t answer his question. This is when the boy was finally able to see Sungmin. The blond was lying on the bed, apparently unconscious. Except that Donghae could tell it was Sungmin only because he had been told, because his face was unrecognizable, covered in bruises, blood and swollen. Donghae stopped breathing at the sight of his friend. Yes because they were friends. Even when Sungmin bullied him, and treated him like crap, the boy had never wanted to see the blond in this state, even less so now that they got closer. Eunhyuk was sitting at his bedside, holding tightly the hand of his friend and staring at something unseen before him. Donghae didn’t need to ask again what happen, the answer was quite obvious. He walked slowly to Eunhyuk.

"How are you feeling? »

The other didn’t answer so Donghae held out his hand to rest on the shoulder of the dancer. Eunhyuk made a sudden movement to emerge, as if he had been burned.

"Don’t touch me. »

Donghae felt like someone had stabbed him. Eunhyuk stood up and turned to throw him a look full of resentment. The brunet knew all too well that look, having seen in the eyes of Eunhyuk so many times...

"It's your fault ... This, happen because of you! » He shouted at him.

Donghae frowned.

«How is that my fault? »

"If I had been with him instead of ... of being bothered by you, this never would've happened! »

«If I didn’t bother you? » Donghae repeated astonished.

«Yes! Like you always do! You'll always in my way, and when I let you get close, even for a bit, you only bring me trouble. You bring trouble for everyone! "

Donghae stared at Eunhyuk, taking these words in his face, like millions of frozen peaks that pierced his heart. He wanted to cry. He made an effort not to let go and said in a trembling voice.

"Don’t you think you're being a bit unfair with me? »

This made Eunhyuk shut up and turn his back to the brunet.

"I'm just telling the truth. » He said coldly. «You’re like a freaking living curse ..."

How dared him... Donghae clenched his fists.

"Are you angry because you were not there for him, or because you were actually enjoying what was going on and can’t admit it? »

Donghae was being a heartless jerk right now, he knew it. But he was tired of being accused of things he did not do. Eunhyuk turned to him outraged; he was about to retort something but the brunet cut him.

« you Eunhyuk! I'm not going to take the blame because you feel guilty! Even if you were there, you couldn't -have done anything, they would've beaten you up too. "

Donghae had gone overboard in every sense of the word, and he knew it. Eunhyuk was out of his mind right now.

"Get out ...» he said menacingly. “Get the hell out right now or I swear I'm going to beat the crap out of you. "

Without a word Donghae left the room. What an idiot he was… He was feeling bad to have let his anger taken the lead, while Eunhyuk was worried about his friend, Donghae should have comforted him and not turns the knife in the wound. But Eunhyuk was odious to him and within 1 hour he managed to hurt him, more than once.

Back to their cottage he accompanied Kyuhyun in his room and made him lie down in bed. The boy looked catatonic and was silent. Donghae sat on the bed and gently touched his face to show to the other, who seemed absent, he was there.

«Kyu... are you ok? »

It was obviously a stupid question, but the older boy didn’t know what else to say. Kyuhyun jumped slightly when his hyung touched him, and he stared at him as if he had just noticed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter