Amusement Park

Ego
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Can I just be brutally honest? Yes. I was going to abandon AFF. I am truly busy and AFF is no longer become my most visited site. Plus, I feel that my writing is lacking and my imagination is limited so its completely embarassing to put such writing online.

HOWEVER,

I opened AFF today and saw few of you messages me privately,  write on my walls, and commented asking me to write and you know I am a er for that, right? So I quickly typed this chapter in my office and update!

From now on, I will not abandon AFF anymore, as long as I have you supporting me!

Thank you, amazing people! I love you!

 

He has his head down and both his hands fall limply on his sides. It’s as if life has been knocked out of him. What happened? I thought we were supposed to have fun? I kick his shin slightly, trying to catch his attention but his eyes never leaving the bricked pavement. I could almost see dark clouds hovering above his head.

 

“Ya. What’s wrong?” I push his shoulder slightly.

 

“Nothing” He weakly shakes his head. “I just have no strength to play anymore”

 

“What?!” I blow. “You dragged me here, force me to go in and now you don’t want to play?!”

 

“Let’s just go home” He says weakly and hold onto my wrist. I feel rage slowly creeps my system.

 

I slap his hand away and yell. “No!! You promised me a date! You said you’d make me have fun! We never had a date before! This is my first date! Despite the fact that we’re in an amusement park, I still want my date!!!”

 

“Ya!” He raises his voice a little in panic. “You’re making a scene”

 

I look around and he was right. Everyone that passes us by are looking at us weirdly. I could see some that are even whispering to one another. “What’s their problem? Do they want to get kicked out of this park? I’ll bankrupt them if they keep on staring at us like this!”

 

“Babe!” He tugs my arm and make me face his again. “What’s going on with you?”

 

“What’s going on with me?! What’s going on with you!!! I am annoyed! Can’t you see?!” I erupt. “I was so excited this morning to go on my first date with my first boyfriend! I was dressing up for two hours finding the best outfit and the prettiest look! I missed you so much that I was browsing Naver to see your pictures when I was waiting for you! When I thought that we are going on a romantic trip, you took me to this place instead! I was about to leave this abhorred place but seeing how happy you were, I kick away my pride and fear and got us in! Do you see how much I am willing to do for you?! And now once everything is done, you want to go home instead?!!! Are you even human?!!”

 

He stares at me for a while. Through his dark sunglasses, I could see how his eyes are studying me, my face. His drops his hand again and stays silently as I catch my breath after my long rant. Finally, he drops his head down and slowly his shoulder begin to shake. A second later, his head falls back as he bathe in a big and loud laughter, taking me by surprise.

 

“Y-y-ya!” Somehow I know that he’s mocking me.

 

He continues his laughing, ignoring more stares that comes our way. He laughs uncontrollably until I hear a little girl’s voice whisper his name in wonder. He quickly shut his mouth and fix his composure to camouflage himself better. He fixes his face mask, hat and sunglasses and stands formally, not like the usual G-Dragon’s stance. A second later, the little girl was convinced that the man is indeed not G-Dragon and leave.

 

“You’re making fun of me” I pout. I was angry at him, how could he laugh at me?!

 

“I didn’t make fun of you” He leans forward to me and put his palm on top of my head. We are eye to eye, breath apart. “I was amazed at how cute you can be”

 

I blush at his words. Me? Cute? No way! I am classy! Always classy!

 

“I’m sorry baby” He whispers and his breath tickles my face as he speaks. “I didn’t think. I was just consumed by fear earlier. I’m sorry. I did promised you, didn’t I? And I made you wait too, didn’t I?” He coos.

 

I nod mindlessly. I am defenseless against him.

 

“I made you sad by suddenly wanting to go home?” He continues speaking to me like I’m five.

 

I nod again.

 

“Do you want to company me play?”

 

Again, I nod.

 

He smiles warmly at me and sneakily lower his face mask before he plants a soft lingering kiss on my lips. I feel like my soul is lifted to heaven.

 

“I love you, babe” He huskily whispers and plant another quick kiss on my forehead.

 

He grabs my hand and knotted our fingers together. He grins at me and faintly, I see that similar glint of excitement in his eyes. “Let’s go and play”

 

***

 

“I DON’T WANT TO!!!!” I pull back the arm that the idol is pulling. There is no way he’s going to get me into that haunted house.

 

“Come on!” He tugs me. “You said you’ll company me play!”

 

“NOOO!!” I scream as I try to free myself from his grab. I look like a maiden trying to run away from .

 

He laughs as he tugs harder. “It’s not as scary as it looks!!”

 

“It’s called HAUNTED for that exact reason!!” I scream louder. I don’t give a damn that a lot of people are now laughing at me. I have my own sanity to protect!

 

I successfully free my arm from his tight grip and I immediately turn away, attempting to run away as far as possible from my good-for-nothing boyfriend. I only had one step away from him before his arms snake their way around my waist and pull me back. Damn his motoric skill! He lifts me up easily while I trashed around trying to find my freedom. He picks me up from behind and starts walking towards the cursed place.

 

“PUT ME DOWN!!! PUT ME DOOOWNNN!! BY THE NAME OF SOUTH KOREAN LAW, PUT ME DOWN!!!” I yell as I kick my feet uselessly in the air.

 

He laughs happily with some of the patrons who are watching me in amusement. All of poor Koreans are evil! I bet they plot this together! These poor people want to shame me and my family’s company! OH MY GOD! A CONSPIRACY!

 

“For two, please” He says as we reach the entrance.

 

“For one!! For one!!” I yell to the attendant’s face.

 

“Oh? You want to go in by yourself?” He his head sideways to look at me.

 

“NO! YOU GO IN YOURSELF AND NEVER RETURN! LET’S BREAK UP!!” I scream so loud that the attendant cringe.

 

“Um... Sir, are you sure she wants to go in?” The attendant asks the grinning Idol who effortlessly keeping me tight on his arm and off the ground.

 

“OMG! You’re so stupid! YA! You think I want to go in?! Can’t you see me trying to get free?! Help me get out of this crazy man, you servant!” I yell at the attendant.

 

“Now, don’t you want her to go in?” The idol asks the attendant who quickly gives the idol two tickets before he shots me an angry look. God! Who can I trust these days?!

 

The idol cheerfully steps inside the execrable pla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter