Date

Ego
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am sorry for not updating.

Truly am.

Have no excuse.

I love you all, seriously.

- Jiyongchy.

I am impatiently tapping my Jimmy Choos to the marbled floor of my lobby, waiting for the always-late boyfriend. Yesterday, he excitedly called me and announced his no-schedule day, which is today, after not seeing him for more than a week. He promised me a proper date and he even mentioned how he is going to blow my mind away. Yes, I have never been on a date with a boyfriend before, but of course a lot of boys tried to seduce me by bringing me to romantic places, so I can safely assume, I know what to expect.

 

I wear Mary Katrantzou multi colored flared satin-gabardine skirt paired with the matching sleeveless crop top. I hold on to my trusted vintage Chanel clutch and finished the outfit off with a simple Choos pump. He told me to dress casual so this is what I opted. After all, the whole outfit only costs around $15K. Nothing fancy.

 

 

Last night, I have been guessing what his big plan for our date is. We’ve had a rough start in our relationship, so I know he’s going to try to make up for it. I expect a private jet (of course), a three-Michelin star lunch, a cruise in the Indian Ocean and ended it with a twelve-course meal for dinner. I had to alter my imagination and pull it down a notch considering my boyfriend is a mere idol and I assume his credit card probably has a limit.

 

At quarter to twelve, finally his roaring white Lamborghini makes its way into my driveway. Is he going to drive himself? That’s a little bit disappointing. I mean, what’s a chauffeur are for, right? But my mood improves when I think of the reason why he wants to drive himself. He probably wants me for himself for the period of our date so we can…. Aish, me and my dirty mind.

 

He goes out of his car with a grin. He examines my outfit from top to bottom as I make my way down to his car. He stands still on his side of the car, leaning on his door as he watches me walk. I haven’t seen him for a while, considering his grueling schedule, and now that he’s in front of me, I can feel my heart swell.

 

However, my swelled heart soon deflated once I notice his outfit. He has his hair colored dark blue and styled it messily around his face. He wears ripped jeans, probably from the old Saint Laurent line, a black t-shirt and a Thom Browne dark blue cardigan with white stripes on one arm. He looks like he’s going to bed!

 

“What are you wearing?” I scowl as I stand in front of him with his car parked between us.

 

He looks down at his outfit before he faces me with a mocking smile. “A casual outfit”

 

“You look like you’ve been mugged” I shudder. Sometimes I salute his taste in clothes. Sarcastically, of course.

 

He chuckles, amused. “I told you to wear something casual and you decided that satin can be considered as casual?”

 

“First of all” I raise a finger. “How do you know its satin? You are such a drag. Second of all, yes, in my world, this is a casual outfit”

 

He chuckles again as he shakes his head. He doesn’t answer me and opens his door instead. “Get in” He says before he jumps onto the driver seat.

 

I struggled to get into his car consider the low nature of the Lamborgini and its scissor door. My skirt is structured and stiff so I have to shift my skirt left and right to be able to sit comfortably on the sport car. He watches me struggling with humor in his eyes and he makes no attempt to help me. Once I close the door he finally turns on his engine.

 

“This is what I miss being with you the most” He chuckles as he drives out of my yard.

 

“What? My elegance?”

 

He raised a mocking eyebrow, “Is that what you called it? Elegance?”

 

“I was struggling to get into this car! What do you expect!” I argue.

 

He laughs loudly. “Who told you to wear such a skirt? I told you to dress comfortably”

 

I fold my arms in front of my chest and huffed loudly. “I’m comfortable”

 

He snorts, “Always stubborn”

 

I snort back, “Always late” and he laughs again.

 

The drive to the unknown destination is unexpectedly long and we’ve spent the whole drive just talking randomly about almost everything. He told me about all of the planning and practicing that he’s been doing for his solo concert and all of the perfecting that needs to be done for his solo album. Obviously, he showed off a track or two but I turn them off. His songs are so loud!

 

Considering the route, I have to sadly cross off private jet from my list. We’ve passed Incheon and Gimpo but he makes no attempt to drive there. I guess we have to stick the the old South Korea. He continues onto the dead road and as we go further, there are less and less civilization that can be seen.

 

“I think it’s about time for me to be worried” I look out the window into the empty road.

 

“Oh, you just catch on? Yes, I am kidnapping you to an unknown location far far away from civilization so I can steal your clothes, bags and shoes then I will skin you alive” He answers with a straight face.

 

I paled and my hold on my clutch tightens. He notices my whitened knuckles and he travels his eyes to my paling face. He slumps on his seat with a tired sighs. “Seriously babe, I’ve confessed to you, showed you all of my vulnerability, yet you still think I can hurt you?”

 

“Wh-what do you mean, you lunatic” I stutter. The image of devil horns on top of his head immediately sprouts in my mind.

 

“Ya!” He flicks my forehead. “I was joking! I am not kidnapping you! I am taking you out on a date! Can’t you be normal for once?!”

 

“Ya!” I slap his arm. “Don’t joke around like that! It can really happen to me! You almost gave me a heart attack! For all I know, you might've plan an elaborate plan with your gang and finally today is the execution day!”

 

He sighs again before he abruptly pulls over on the side of the road. The area is so secluded that I haven’t seen any moving living objects around other than bushes and shrubs for the last hour. For as far

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter