Kin

Ego
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The room is now almost empty with only the boys, Mika and I. The practice had ended an hour ago and none of them has the mood to leave. Their manager has been peeking inside the room every 15 minutes, begging them to attend to their next schedule but none of them move.

 

Seungri and Daesung, whom I was introduced earlier, sit on the floor in front of us. Seunghyun naturally sits on Mika’s left and I sit on Mika’s right. The idol decides that the space to my right is his when he shooed Youngbae away, making Youngbae sits to my far left, next to the idol.

 

“You guys should leave. Hyung don’t you have schedule for your movie? Youngbae-ah, don’t you have to meet Choice hyung for your song? Maknae, don’t you have Japanese lesson to attend to? Dae, don’t you--”

 

“We’re not going anywhere if you’re not attending your own schedule, hyung” Daesung immediately cut the idol’s sentence.

 

That successfully shut the idol up, while the rest are smirking in glory.

 

“I don’t have to go to this meeting. The director told me that I’m not needed in it” Seunghyun says as he plays with Mika’s hand that conveniently placed on his lap.

 

“Choice hyung is not here yet” Youngbae adds.

 

“My Japanese lesson ended two hours ago. You should’ve dismissed me then” Seungri comments.

 

“My album meeting is tomorrow, not today” Daesung chimes.

 

The idol looks at each face of s with pouting lips. I don’t know what his plan is but he’s been trying to kick out s ever since the practice ended. s, however, have no plan of being kicked out.

 

“So, how long are you staying here for, Hyuri?” Daesung asks, ignoring the pouting idol.

 

“Ya. You just met her a minute ago. Where’s your formality?” The idol scolds.

 

“Ah… I thought since she’s younger…” Daesung blushes.

 

“Still. Are you close with her already?” The idol remarks, making Daesung slump in defeat.

 

“No. Don’t worry about formality. You’re right. You’re older than me” I step in, making Daesung’s eyes glint in relieve and the idol snap me a disapproving look.

 

“You can call me Youngbae oppa, Hyuri-ah” Youngbae chimes in and the idol’s head immediately turn to face him.

 

“Okay. Youngbae oppa” I agree and the idol turn his head back to me. His eyes are wide in horror.

 

“Me too. Call me Daesung oppa” Daesung joins.

 

“Me! Seunghyun oppa!” Seunghyun adds.

 

“Wait, wait, wait! Wait a minute! What’s going on here? Why the sudden oppa??” The idol complains at s.

 

“Why not?” I answer instead.

 

The idol has his face on me again. His expression shows confusion, disapproval and pure contempt.

 

“I’ve decided to enjoy my time here. That means I’ll have to be closer to you guys. And if oppa means that we’re closer, then… Annyeong Seunghyun oppa, Daesung oppa, and Youngbae oppa”

 

Mika laughs at me while the rest of the boys cheer in delight. The idol, however, only gasps and frowning his eyebrows at me.

 

“Fine. Call me Jiyong oppa” He says sternly after the boys are done with their ruckus. Faintly, I can trace a slight pink on his cheeks.

 

“Nope.” I shake my head.

 

“WHAT?! Why not?!” He shrieks.

 

“Because it doesn’t suit you. I’ll stick with idol” I insist.

 

“Ya! I’m the one who introduces you to them!” He complains.

 

“So? That doesn’t mean you’re any better. You’re still the man who kicks me out of your car in the middle of the night” I retort.

 

“What?! You kicked her out, hyung?!!” Seungri gasps.

 

“He did!” I confirm.

 

“That’s so not you, hyung…” Daesung voices out his disappointment.

 

Seunghyun chuckles, “Yeah but a minute later he was at my villa, begging Mika to call---”

 

“HYUNG!!” The idol shouts out of nowhere, startles all of us. After he got all of our attention, he clears his throat, “Um… What do you guys want for dinner? My treat.”

 

Youngbae leans in closer to the idol to study his face while the latter simply tries his best to ignore him. Youngbae raises his hand and poke the idol’s cheek continuously, as if testing its elasticity.

 

“Ya! Get off me!” The idol slaps Youngbae’s finger away.

 

“Oh. Sorry dude. I was just wondering why your cheeks are so red” Youngbae replies nonchalantly and I can hear stifles laughter from the rest of the people.

 

“I used blush on. Now are we going to have dinner or not?” The idol replies, putting on his cap properly.

 

“Blush on?” Youngbae repeats the idol’s words with an obvious amusement in his tone. The rest of the boys are snickering while the idol struggles with his cap.

 

“Hurry up. I’m hungry” The idol abruptly stands up, making the boys gulped back their laughter and follow him.

 

We walk together, heading the parking lot and cramping inside the small elevator along the way. The idol no longer looks at me. Every time I am in his line of vision, he’d snap his eyes away. Youngbae is continuously hovering around him, whispering him words that agitates him.

 

“Seriously Bae, you miss my punch so bad, huh?” The idol hiss as we make our way outside the elevator.

 

Youngbae giggles, “You don’t have a punch, Ji. You have a slap or a scratch. Like a girl”

 

“Okay! That’s it!” The idol stops abruptly, “Bae you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter