My first day!

She is in love with who? ♥ (On-Hold)

I am finally Here! 

Here at the Daebak Acting school. I feel so happy and excited to be here. It is so beautiful from the outside and in the inside i just hope the people are also friendly. While walking i accidently bump on to someone

"Oh. I am sorry!" I said to the guy i bump to 

"Sorry? is that all you can say. Hey you dumb girl , Look at where you're going "

'Excuse me. Well I may be dumb but i am not as dumb as you are. What do you want me to say to you? Oh i am sorry prince of hell . I am really sorry. Is that enough sir?" 

"sir ? prince of hell? Do you even know who i am? " 

"No. Should  i? "

"I am Jung Yong Hwa! the popular guy who is modeling for The Hunk Clothingline"

"Well congratulations. I don't care . Goodbye!"  That guy is just so arrogant . I don't care if he is a model or even the son of the president. Why do i have to encounter an arrogant guy in my first day . I should stop thinking about him and go to the school's office.

"good morning, I am park shin hye . Thank you for accepting me in this school"

"Good morning ms. Park Shin Hye . here is your class schedule and you are now an official student of Daebak Acting School.Welcome ms .Park Now feel free to go to your dorm and Explore how beautiful Daebak Acting School is "

"Thank you mam. "

I am now here at my dorm.  Wow it is so beautiful Hm. I wonder who is my doormate ,I hope she is nice.Well well I Should start organizing my clothes and stuffs. After organizing I lay down my bed . I just can't believe it because i am living my dream. the dream i have been dreaming off.

"It is such a tiring day" 

"Hi ,My name is Park shin hye. It is nice to meet you" i smiled

"Oh Hi. I am Park Min Young ,i am pleased to meet you too" she smiled. she seems nice i am glad she is my room mate

"hi,so What is so tiring?" I asked

"Oh exercise i just had P.E "

"P.E? really? i thought this was an acting school?"

"Haha yes it is. But this is a school remember. It has the same subjects with the normal schools but the differences is that we focus on acting when you get in to plays and you get discover .it will be easy to be famous and to be a star"

"Oh thank you for the informations "

"sure, Oh yeah shin hye right?"

"yes ,what is that? "

"I am sorry to cut the conversation but i would like to take a rest so talk to you tomorrow?"

"sure, take a rest "

"Thank you. Good night!"

"Good night to you too"

Even though In the morning i had bad luck there would also be things to be happy about. well that is life so think positive and smile .

I am glad i have a new friend ..

Another day on being here haha yes i still can't get over .Now we are starting the day with math class. It's so boring Well math is always boring. Agree? I know you do . Oh well I have No choice but to listen to mr. Hong 

"Sorry sir ,I am late"  What the heck? I knew it that guy doesn't care aboout anything but fame.you know who is that. he is the prince of hell. remember him? Yes the one i bump too. Oh well i hope he get scolded by the teacher that would surely make my day

"Oh Mr. Jung .Enter and go to your seat " The teacher smiled. What Mr Hong didn't get mad at him . what? Is that even fair? That is so annoying.  

"hello new girl" he said

"Hello" I talk to him with no reaction

"you're that girl who doesn't even know who i am !"

"And now what ? can you be quiet i am trying to listen to the teacher"

"i will stop talking to you. don't worry"

"Then in the first place why did you even talk to me. You weirdo"

"Well i thought you were someone else , well i didn't see your ugly face so i thought you weren't someone i know"

"Shut up, I am not ugly . You're ugly."

"Don't you dare say that . You don't know how girls are dying just to see me!"

"Whatever!"

"Mr Jung and Ms.Park . Are you two in a lovers misunderstanding well continue it outside and go out. Go in when you're ready to listen!"

"Sorry sir . i am really sorry"

"Talk to me later and go out "

Okay I have been scolded in my first class. Thanks to prince of hell. Now i am here in the library writting an apology letter to mr.Hong. Are you asking where is prince of hell . i don't know he dissapear and i hope he never comes back.Now I am finally done with my apology letter and gave it to mr.Hong.I am happy that Mr.Hong accept my apology letter . I should go back to class now. 

-Hours Later -

Oh finally i am back at the dorm.I wonder where is Min Young.My dorm mate then i heared Foot steps coming in talking to someone in the phone

"Oh hey babe. Yes I am alright and you? "

"Haha that is so funny"

"I Miss you too"

"I love you too and good night"

Oh so she is talking to her boyfriend .Oh well i will talk to her later.

"Hey Shin Hye!" 

"Hi . I won't ask because i am sure you were talking to your boyfriend minutes ago.Am I right?"

"Haha yes you're right shin hye.Well Infact i really miss him and he was a student here in Daebak School Acting"

"Oh So why did he transfer?"

"It is because he is in another country but you know good news after 1 weeks he will arrive her .I can't wait to see him and guess what he will be studying here again"

"That is cool . i am happy for you"

"When he is here . I will make sure we will hang out together and you should bring your boyfriend too!"

"Boy friend hahaha. I don't have. "

"really. Why well i will just ask him to bring one of his friends .You two might click and be together"

"no need Min Young. I will focus on studies and acting before this"

"But ..Girl you need inspiration"

"I have my family. They are my inspiration"

"Haha alright . your life. your rules .your choices"

Haha yes. Oh yeah so what is the name of your boy friend 

"His name is Lee..."

-phone rings"

"talk to you later Min Young .I have a call"

"Alright I  also need my beauty rest. " 

"Good night!" 

"Hi Sulli! so why did you call? Miss your Eonni?"

"funny ,Well i called because mom and dad said if you could leave the school for 1 week because we will have a vacation

"Vacation where? Omg i will try Dongsaeng."

"Beach. White sand and somewhere fun"

"Are you trying to make me jealous? stop it sulli it is tempting me"

"Haha . good luck ! I hope you come. good night Eonni!"

"Good  night sulli!" 

Wow. a vacation with family. I hope i can. I hope.

What a beautiful day to start. Oh yeah I am Now at class waiting to be dismissed so i can ask the school office for my 1 week leave  . 

"I have a very good news . There would be 1 week vacation for all of you since the school will be preparing for an event"

OMG REALLY THIS IS JUST THE BEST DAY EVER. i  feel so lucky . i can't wait to tell my family about this .

I am having a vacation!  

-in the dorm-

"I have a very good news!" i and Min Young said

" haha Min Young, You first"

"i will see my boyfriend . He is now in Korea"

"That is awesome. have a fun date with him. well i will be having a vacation with my family"

"That is cool . so see you next week"

"See you!"

I am excited for the Vacation ! Oh yes i am!

 

Author's note :  

I bet you're wondering where is Lee Min Ho?

Don't worry he will be in Chapter 3  :)))

So Enjoy reading! :D

Well Please comment and subscribe :D

Thank you! :)