her fate 3

She is in love with who? ♥ (On-Hold)

Min young POV It is 8pm,by now The devil is coming.and speaking of ,she is, here. "Min young! I miss you!" Said by her,she even gave me a big hug. What a plastic "Oh hey there Hye sun, i fake a smile "so where is that shin hye?" She asked "She is at the room" i said. "Perfect!" She smiled,walking to where shin hye is. When we got there,we saw shin hye sleeping Hye sun went "towards her "wake up sleepy head!" She slap her face hard. Shin hye's POV I slowly open my eyes. "hye sun!" "Yes i am,do you miss me?" Hye sun acted. "Die in hell ! Both of you!" i shouted. "Shin hye, it is all her fault! " min young tried to explain "Don't ruin the plan min young " she then slap min young face "how dare you !" min young tried to slap her back, "Boys,get this girl and lock her at the other room. "Get away from me!!!" Min young shouted So it wasn't min young plan.it was all hye sun's. but why.what happened "Why are you doing this to us!!" I shouted at her face "because i love seeing you in pain" hye sun laugh. "what do you want from me!" I said "I want yonghwa " she laugh.but no "sorry yonghwa is only in love with me" i said ,in fierce "then make him fall for me then i will let you go." she said "well you know,if i die it is my fate,when i won't then that means it not yet my time.but in your life,Even though you kill me,yonghwa would never like a girl like you. "I told her honestly, She went to the table and grab the water bottle,she threw at me, "Well then if that is the case, then suffer" woah. Hye sun what kind of girl she is. "Oh well,You will have your day hye sun" i trled to smile, "thank you for that but then today is your day,she started to laugh.she went away out the door "Someday hye sun,someday" i whispered,with anger all through me. Min young POV there is something bad would happen,i feel that. "Sir, i need to go to the bathroom please. "I asked politely. The stupid man untied my hands and let me go to the bathroom.When i got in i quickly use my phone to text yonghwa. Yes message sent! please yonghwa help us.and help shin hye.I turn off my phone,flush the toilet. I open the door, "Thank you,it was good" i laugh.it is not yet my time to escape so i let them tied my hands back. Since my parents is still with hye sun. *flashback* "hye sun! I can't believe you're right! " i told hye sun what happened.since she is my best friends "i told you that shinhye is a !" Hye sun said "Yeah,i guess.but maybe i am reacting too much... since maybe it was really accident "i taught "No,she stole hin,don't be stupid " hye sun said "Shin hye is my dorm mate,and yonghwa and shin hye is lovely in love ,i don't think she stole my boyfriend.wait i got to say i am sorry. Oh god i have to call minho!" I taught and felt guitly. "No you can"t!" Hye sun reacted. "why?" I asked. "Because lee min ho is mine!" She told "You " i told her. "Watch out your words,if you don't want to lose your love ones!" She laugh "Who? What the hell do you mean. "Hear this out"she smiled and gave me her phone , "hello" i said "Min young,my daughter is that you?" i heared my eomma. "Eomma!! Eomma!" "Min young you're fine" my dad said "appa appa.eomma! where are you" my tears started to fall. "Opps your time is over" hye sun laughed. "What do you want! " i asked. "I want you to help me torture shin hye." she said *end of flashback* Shin hye's POV They're back. "Oh hi again shin hye!" Hye sun said i didn't say anything. She grabs a gun on her hand. "Kill me now,what are you waiting for kill me now! " i told her bravely,whilw tears running down .feeling so hopeless. "Excuse me ,killing you right away isn't fun.boys bring it now!" They brought, a grill with rocks. "What is this,what are you doing!" I said. "you will see"she laugh She fired the circled metal and wait is she planning to "AHHHHHHHH! " I shouted in pain,she place the burning steel on my back,it hurts like hell "AHH!please just kill me" I cried,shouted in pain. "Now min young your turn." hye sun Started to laugh Min young POV "What will i do.can you stop please" i kneel at her,crying asking for help. I can't see this anymore.i feel sorry for shin hye.i just don't know what to do. "boys bring them" hye sun commanded. And there the 2boys was with my eomma and appa, i run towards them "appa!! eomma!! " i cried and hug them. "What do you want hye sun,what now!!!" I exclamed. "Kill shin hye or kill your parents. " she grab the gun and gave it to me. "What are you insane" i shouted. "Then i would kill both. " she laugh. "On the count of 1....2..." "Okay i will kill her! " i face shin hye,she look horrible.i don't want to do this.but i have too. I have to. i went towards her.closer.good bye.. "Good bye "i said. "Good bye hye sun" i grab the gun and moves thw direction to hye sun ,"order your guards to let my parents and shin hye to go.or i will kill you!" I told hye sun grabbing her next. "boys do what she say" hye sun commanded. I still grab at her neck. " escape now shin hye, escape" i shouted. "Thank you min young! " shin hye shouted. Hye sun step On my feet, and i fell down. "We are not yet done min young" she went out,with her gun and run after shin hye. "That insane girl." "Min young. Where.is shin hye!" It was yonghwa.he came. he was with the police ,good thing the 2 man got arrested. "Min young.where is shin hye!" Yonghwa asked. "she escaped there. " Yonghwa went running out the place. Good luck yonghwa.save her Shin hye's POV can't run too fast,the mark left a pain my back.I sit up for a while.much better though. "Shin hye,come out,comeout wherever you are!" It was hye sun,that is definitely her. I hide on the bush, when she was behind it,i push her,she went rolling down. When i was about to grab the gun she step on my hand,which made me in pain.It was hopeless ,good thing i still have the strength to run,while running the, necklace yonghwa gave got broke,it fell down ,i was about to get it when i saw a car driving fast, "Ahhhhhhh!" Yonghwa's pov i went running when i saw hye sun, "Where is shin hye!" I shouted. "Oh yonghwa ,what a suprise!, well maybe probably dying" she laugh "you should die" i was about to grab the gun. When the police went to our direction. "Arrest her" i said. "Yonghwa.no you can't do this.no!" She cried for help, if my shin hye died.she would pay for this.I went running when i saw the blooded necklace i gave her at the road, it is her.no it can't be ,my tears started to fall it can't be yours. Shin hye! I sat at the middle of the road. Shin hye,tell me you're still alive.Shin hye i love you, only you. Author note: there would be changes,Alot of changes I hope my chapter makes a thrill on you,enjoy!:)