My Ruined Saturday

She is in love with who? ♥ (On-Hold)

Yonghwa's POV

Rise and Shine! Hmm first of all I was just joking about the thing she would owe me something because i really don't think of anything like I don't know want to and there is nothing in my mind but i have to think.

*knock knock* 

"Come in"

The maid went in. "Sir dinner is ready" 

"Thank you, i will be down stairs"  

before she went out i have think of a plan "wait!"

"yes sir ,is there anything you need?"

"Please prepare one Maid outfit that is size that would fit on a teenage girl"

"yes sir" 

Thank you ,you may leave" 

when she left i smirked and dialed a number . Hahaha This would be fun

"Hey It is me Jung YongHwa!" 

"OMG jung Yonghwa! Yonghwa ,The hunk model"  the girl from the other line said

"Yeah ,It is me" 

"Omay,Why did you call!"

"I want --------- most embarassing video" 

"Uhm...I can't sorry!"

"Oh please.i will give you something in return"

"really! omg what is that?

"something you want "

"REALLY! uhm one of your shirt in return!"

"Sure!"

"Deal!"

"Alright"  

Haha Good luck ShinHye .You can't back out now. then I dialed her number

Shin Hye's POV

Omg this show is Fun! Saturdays are always the best.hehe but then my phone ring. who could this be?

*Caller's name : The P.O.H* Short for the prince of hell. What does he want now. 

"Yes?"

"Hi babe,Miss me?"

"No. Don't be such a feeler Mister"

"Haha oh well ready to know what you will do for me"

"Oh yeah that,Do i have anychoice, fine what do you want?"

"You will Love it"

"Love what?"

"Be ready,Because after 30 mins my driver will fetch you.See you babe" 

"WHA

Toot toot*

He Off the phone without listening to what i would say,How dare him .Well I won't go though he can't force me.

*Ting* Oh a text from him. 

THE P.O.H: If you don't go i will tell your mom the truth why you were late and that I am your boyfriend ;)  

Me : Well you have no proof =)

THE P.O.H:  I have source ;)

Me : From Whom ?

THE P.O.H  : Secret =)))

Me : Ugh! Fine fine i will go .

THE P.O.H : That is great then.see yah! ;)

Me : Okayyyyyyyyyyyyy.

THE P.O.H :  ;)

Ugh. who can be his source.I am scared i don't want anyone to know about our fake relationship and of course my parents shouldn't know this. Well I have no choice. I had shower a while ago so i would just change clothes. I change my clothes then i heared the doorbell Oh maybe that could be his driver .I went out then yah. 

"Good morning! Are you ms.Park Shin Hye?" 

"Yes sir." 

"Oh then .Mr.Jung yonghwa is waiting for you.are you inform?"

"Yes sir i know about it so let us go"  

He opened the door for me then he went back and drive.It was silent and awkward so i just place my earphones on .

"Ms.Park Shin Hye" "Ms.Park Shin Hye" "Wake Up,we are here"

I opened my eyes then i saw the mister infront of me .Oh so we are here.I didn't notice because i fell asleep well going back His House is big and beautiful from the outside the garden with wonderful flowers .I wonder where could be and why i am here. There was a maid who greeted me with a maid outfit in her hands

"Good morning ! Are you Ms.Shin Hye"

"Yes I am. "

"Ms.Shinhye please wear this " then she handed me the maid outfit.wait what!

"No mam you have been mistaken,I am not here to be a maid ,Yonghwa is my friend"

"But our sir yonghwa ask you to wear this" 

"mam are you serious?" What the heck .what is this guy plan .Omg no way. 

"It is true I ordered them to tell you to wear it " A guy went down the stairs. And Yeah That is Yonghwa.

"And why!" 

"Because you will be my personal maid for today" WHAT IS HE SERIOUS. NO WAY. 

"WHAT?!? NO WAY!" 

"Yes way" then he smirked at me and i gave him a stare and he just smiled. 

"Then if you don't want then look at this"  

*it is a video of me when i was 10 year old then i was singing a song while dancing crazily and using the bottle as the mic*

OMG THIS IS SUCH A DISASTER! 

"FINE FINE FINE! stop that video! i agree!" 

"That is great! See you upstairs" Then he wink at me. 

ugh! My saturday is ruin ,i should be relaxing now but no i would be a maid.His personal maid.I put on the maid outfit and went to his room.

GOOD LUCK TO ME.

Autor note : 

Poor ShinHye .She would be the personal maid of yonghwa for the day. Good luck shin Hye,Fighting!!

---------------------------

Sorry for the short update I have no idea what to write.it seems that my mind is blank today but i would try to make The next chapter exciting and long! :)

Vote/Comment and subscribe :)

THANK YOU <3 :)