Her Fate

She is in love with who? ♥ (On-Hold)

Yonghwa's POV

"Shin Hye,let us go,remember we're going to visit minho right now" I said,
"I don't think I could go yong,You know that it is too late,my dad might not allow me." She explained.
"Ah Yes.I understand,tomorrow morning?" I asked
"Yes that would do " She smiled, I gave her a smile back
"Good night yong,I love you." she wave.. i went to her and went closer putting my finger to my cheek "where is my kiss" I joked
"It is getting late yonghwa,you must leave! " She shouted. 
"Please" I hold her hands ,trying to convince her.
"Fine but just quickly okay" She went closer and gave me a peek on the lips. which made me smile "Good night shin Hye,I love you! " I went away and went in my car. 
I am on my way to lee min ho's Condo,When I got there,Min ho was not there,but a ms.who has been cleaning the room,
"Excuse me,Where Is the owner of this condo? " I asked
"Oh What I know sir,That I am called her to clean this room number since the owner is out . "
"Are there luggage in? " I asked
"No sir,no clothes or luggage in." she said. 
"Oh okay,thank you" I said 
I grab my phone then started calling his number ,but nobody answering, where could he be? I was about to call again when shin hye called, "Hey babe! " I said happily,when i heared her mom "Yonghwa? Yonghwa is that you? " It was her mother voice,a voice seems worried and confuse. what is happening? "Uhm Mrs.park ,Where is shin hye? " I asked politely. 
"Wait,you're not with my daughter? You're not with my shin hye,Please tell me you're with her" Her mom said ,with tears which gets me worried,where could she be?
"What is happening mrs.park? where is shin hye? She isn't there?" I tried to keep calm. 
"No yonghwa,She isn't here.we found her phone at the grass.  outside the front door. 
"Okay I understand mam,I will be right there! " I said in the hurry, Where is my shin hye? I went running down to the elevator,pressing it multiple times but it is not the time to wait,so I decided to take the stairs,I run as fast as I could.When i got to the car,I rush and spend as fast it could. Where could have she been ? Why did she left her phone. damnit! I should haven't leave her there, . Shinhye,please be safe. 
When I got to her house,I quickly went in. I saw her family sitting down the living room.Calling at the phone and trying to get information
"Geun suk! Is my eonni there??.. She isn't....oh okay thank you" sulli said worried.
"Sir,This is mr.Park i want to investigate about my missing daughter ...........she has been away for almost 2 hours sir...Oh okay thank you." Mr.park said
"yeobo,What did the police said?"  Mrs park asked. 
"they say they're on the way." Mr.park said
I sit there not knowing what to do,I don't know what to think,I don't know who to call.I feel such a useless boyfriend. I can't forgive myself when there's something wrong with her. Shin Hye please .Please babe.I love you. 

Shin Hye's POV

Flashback 

Too bad we can't visit lee min ho.Oh well. I was about to leave,when i saw a car went fast,It Beeps ,Oh maybe this is yonghwa,trying to get my attention.I thought .I stand there waiting for him to go out. 
"Yonghwa,did you forget something" I smiled...but then It was not yonghwa ,it was a strange guy. I was about to shout but then I felt Dizzy and Black out.  
*end of flashback* 

Where am I? where is this. Right now I am seeing some scrible writtings,Old,Dusty ,a somewhat abandoned room. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I feel in pain,I feel so weak,And there I notice my hands were tied up with metal rope
"Ouch! ! Take this off me please. Why are you doing this to me!! Let me leave!!!! " I shouted. and there were 2 unfamiliar man who stood right infront of me. 
"Can you shut up younglady " man1 said
"what did i do to you.who are you!! " I shouted ,while my tears are running down. 
"For money Darling. For money" They both laugh,I stare at them in anger.
"Is that all you want money,go on call my mom and dad ,they would give you what you want! " I said 
"Of course shin hye,Not just because of money,It is all because of me" And that voice was from.... 
"Min young!! " i shouted at disbelief, 

What did i do ? Was that still all because of Lee min ho? 

Author note :

The question here is why Min Young? 
Well Find out :D