Surprises and Engagement

She is in love with who? ♥ (On-Hold)

Yonghwa's POV

today im full of excitement and a small of feeling worried.that shinhye might not like it or something might go wrong with the arrangement but right now i shouldn't think negative and think positive that everything would be amazing to her eyes like how wonderful she is to me.

I wake up at 8 and bake a cake for shinhye,a chocolate with a strawberry filling,and i wrote on it using the white icing.this is one of my suprise.

*hours later.*

"Sir is this arrangement looks good for you."the event planner said.

"Yes it looks great.and the bouquet of flowers should be red and white roses because red and white is her favorite color."i said.

"Okay sir.your fiance would love it." She said

"Thank you very much." I smiled.

Right now it is  12pm,time flies fast,i have beeb here since 9am.

I texted shinhye,reminding her about our dinner,I should call sulli,i need her help.

 Sulli's pov

"Oppa yonghwa calling."  Oh it is oppa.

"Yes oppa?" I answered.

"Good afternoon sulli,is shinhye awake now?" 

"Oh oppa she hasn't,do you want me to wake her up?" I asked.

"Yes please do and can you do me a favor and go to the mall and go shopping and go to this ......and dont tell her i called okay." Aww oppa is so sweet. 

"Okay oppa!" I said agreeing to him

I went to eonni's room and set up her alarm. Her alarm clock is very noisy and it wont stop until you press the button.

"Eonni get up!" I shouted.

Shinhye's POV

My alarm clock ring,what i know i didn't set it up last night.ugh i tried to search for it and push the button with my eyes closed but i cant reach it.

Then "eonni wake up!" Oh that explains it was sulli.

"Sulli my dinner with yonghwa is at 7 no need to wake me upso just press that button now pls." I said while i cover my face with the pillow.

"Oh no shinhye it is not about him,it is about us,a sister bonding we are going to the mall.go shopping and eat." She smiled

"Fine fine. I will get up." I said while i stand up and close the door.

Time to start my morning.wow it is 12pm.too late.i mean it is afternoon.

I stood up and reach for my phone.

A message from yonghwa

"Hi my shinhye,pick you up at 8,i love you!" Yonghwa is so sweet.

I replied back and tried to call him,but there was no answer.oh well maybe he is still sleeping.

I went to the bathroom and have a warm bath,then i pick up a casual pink dress that is perfect for shopping.

"Eonni!" Sulli shouted from the door.since it is lock.

"Yes im coming." I opened the door and grab my keys.

I and my dongsaeng sulli talked about shopping,clothes and about our favorite celebrities.

As we went inside the mall she took me to some clothing line.we started in the jambangee where i was the model of it.i greeted the sales lady and they took a picture with me since they notice i was the lady in their poster.

Sulli let me enter to another clothingline ,the bamba clothing,

I saw a perfect dress,it is casual a red dress up to my knew,when i was about to pay the sales lady didn't let me since she said it was paid,it is weird but the woman gave me an envelope.

"Purchase anything you want,enjoy shopping my lady!

Love,Yonghwa.

"oh so that is why you brought me here" i eyed to sulli,and she just smiled.

'You are a very lucky girl my eonni." She said.

I tried to call yonghwa again,but still no answer.hmm what is he planning? 

I and sulli,decided to play to the arcade zone,then we played the dance game,and throw some balls and hit some artificial zombies ,we also played the bowling and shoot some basketball in the ring.when we got the tickets we tried to put it in the card,sulli was at the counter ,then she called me,the man smiled and gave me a stuffed dog that is not too big and not too small.just easy to be carried.

"Ah sir.maybe you might be mistaken." I said.

"Read the envelope." He said.

I said thank you and take the letter from the stuffed toy dog's shirt pocket.

"Press the button. ;)

Love yonghwa."

i smiled as i press the button.

"My name is yonghwa.adopt me.care for me and most of all please love me." 

I laugh as i press the button once again.it is so sweet.

I tried to call him again and still no answer. Is he actually here and that is the reason why he is not answering.maybe he has another surprise,or maybe is he here right now?

I and sulli went to a restaurant.

Sulli started a conversation,about yonghwa and i also asked her about his boyfriend choi min ho.

"Eonni i have a question what would be your reaction if sometime from now yonghwa would propose to you?" Sulli asked.

"Well i have only one answer ,one word and three letters to say,it is yes." I smiled.i truly love yonghwa and he is the only man i imagined to see while i walk through the wedding aisle.

"Definitely eonni.nice!" Sulli said 

I smiled at sulli reaction but it it weird she is suddenly asking me that question.well it is nothing new anyways sulli is sulli and her intergorating skills.

While waiting for the bill that i asked from the server,he went back serving me with a cake.

"Please be the one to open it ms." The male server said.

"Oh okay." I said while i open the lid,

A  small cake that says" i love you my shinye."

Then the male servant gave me an envelope

"I hope you enjoyed the cake,i baked it (no jokes!)

Love,yonghwa"

inside the envelope there was a polaroid fuji film with yonghwa wearing an apron, with the cake. I smiled

I ask sulli to take a picture of me holding the cake

I send the picture to his phone.im surely a lucky lady to have him as my boy friend. 

I called him and finally he answered.

Yonghwa's POV

I receive an image from shinhye with her holding the cake.At shinhye third call i answered it since i knoe that my surprises for all done for this day.i mean only the after.this night would be another surprise.

"So are your surprises done now?" She said,through the call

"Maybe yes...maybe no." I answered.

"Hmm.well then yonghwa is it on our dinner later?" She said.

"I don't know." I laugh at the phone and let her hear it.

"Fine it must be unforgettable and memorable.okay?" She said

"Not just an okay.it is a definitely!" I answered confidently.

"Im impress with your confidence mr.yonghwa." she said.

"You will be mrs.jung..so pick you up at  8." I joked at her well tonight i hope she accept to be mrs.jung.

"Haha yonghwa,and okay see you later." She said and hung up the phone.

Time check it is 5pm,time flies fast im glad that everything is great and ready,the arrangements and i have and talked aboutthis also mr and mrs jung and sulli.

I emailed mom about it but she said she couldnt since  she is still in america on her work.shinhye havent meet my mother.well maybe it is not yet the right time and i hope that mom would accept shinhye to be her daughter in law.she is all i have before shinhye came to my life.my dad died when i was age 5,because he was a military. Then my hyung got lost still until now we havent see him,not knowing if he is alive or not.

"Yonghwa we just got home." It was sulli text.

I replied back telling her how my surprise will go.

I look for a suit that is perfect for tonight dinner/my proposal to her.

Shinhye's POV

"Shinhye what time will you fix yourself?" Sulli asked

"Well maybe after 1 hour." Shinhye said while watching on her tv.

"Alright. By the way mom and dad was invited to their friend birthday celebration,we will go ahead." Sulli said.

"Okay but wait,you are coming with them? " i said

"Yes well you are having dinner with yonghwa anyways.i don't want to be stuck alone here." Sulli reasoned out.

"You have a point,well surely enjoy the view of the adults infront of you with mom and dad!" I teased

"Sure i will enjoy the couple and the girl that will be surprised later at where we going." Sulli was smilling,is she really excited to go with mom and dad ,that is weird haha.

"Sure dongsaeng,enjoy it!" I teased back again.

She just smiled and went out of the room.

Oh it is 6:30pm i have to get ready now.yonghwa would be here later to pick me up.

Yonghwa's POV

"Sulli is she getting ready now? How about your mom and dad are they fixing up?" I asked sulli to the phone.

"Yeah yonghwa,she said she'll get on after a few minutes then mom and dad knows the plan already.also what she knows i will come with our parents to their friend birthday celebration.she even teased me since im coming with them.she has no idea was going on." Sulli said.as what she said. I smilled that she would be surprise later. 

"Okay thanks sulli!" 

"Sure oppa!" Sulli said and ended the call.

My phone ring once and it was my message alert.

It was min young.

"Yonghwa im sorry if i couldn't go tonight celebration,advance congratulations to both of you,the newly engaged couples.im sure that she will say yes.fighting both of you lovely couple! " 

I replied back sadly she couldn't go.but oh well i thank you to min young for being our good friend.

It is almost 7pm i have to get ready.

I decided to wear a black suit with blue neck tie.enough formal for tonight engagement.i stand at the mirror and practice my speech

"Shinhye tonight is a wonderful night.tonight would be unforgetable,tonight im asking  you to be my wife,will you marry me?" I said. Hmm i should change some phrase 

2nd attempt."shinhye,tonight would be unforgetable for both of us,thank you for loving me and making me happy every single day,now i would like to be with you forever,will you marry me." Still not good. Hmmm well practicing speech is not meaningful,i will not think .i will just shower my feeling and tell her everything right on the spot,what my heart would be telling me.yes fighting yonghwa!

Now im ready,im ready to propose to ms.park shinhye.

Shinhye's POV

For tonight dinner with yonghwa i wore a white dress,and match with silver heels.perfect for evening dinner.

Right now im home alone my parents and sulli went out 30minutes ago,time check :7:50

*door bell rings.*

It was yonghwa holding a bouquet of red and white roses,looking handsome with his black suit.

"Good evening my lady,you look beautiful."  He said while he give the bouquet of roses today.

"Thank you my dear yonghwa." I smiled back holding the roses he gave.

When we got in the car,he played music and we talk about simple things like music and memories.

As he stop and park his car,he open the door for me,

"What is with so formality?" I asked him,he just smiled and put my  hand to his arm.I smiled well we are wearing a formal outfit so therefore we should be formal today so i ride with his gestures.

As we walk,i notice we were in his beach resort,memories flash back,i remember being here with him when he ask me to be his girlfriend.we walk until i see a dinner for two set up near the beach,he pulled the chair for me and i sit down. 

"Do you like it?"  He said.

"Yes i do it is wonderful.i remember being here.some memories flash back when you asked me to be your girlfriend."

"Im glad you remember our memories together." He smiled 

The servers went in and place the main course to our plates..it was a foreign beef steak,it taste great.as for dessert it was a sliced of red velvet cake.

As 30 minutes pass by he stand me up and held my hand

"Ready for the second surprise?" He said and smiled.

 

"Yes i am." I smiled back.

At the corner there was a set up with ballon arrangement then as we get closer i saw people inside not just that.it was them my family,sulli,dad and mom smilling as they saw me.im all shocked.what is happening now?

" yonghwa.mom,dad and sulli,what is this all about." I said and eyed them. 

"Park shinhye." It was yonghwa on the mic. What is he doing?

There were seats on the side ,perfect for four of us. 

"I would like you to listen to what i would sing and to what i would stay. He stood up and make way to my mom and dad saying

"Mr. And mrs.park may you allow me to sing for your daughter tonight?" He said 

"Shinhye only dongsaeng sulli would you allow me to sing for your eonni tonight?"

My mom and dad said yes and sulli too.

"Ms.park shin hye,May i allow to sing for you tonight?" He ask to me,i noded and he brought me to the chair in the middle.

He went back to the stage and sing. (will you marry me-lee seung gi)

will you marry me
do you want to live together forever
we can sweetly love each other,
have a baby that looks like me, a baby that looks like you,
not be sick forever.. i want to live like that

honestly, i love you more
in a relationship between man and woman
they say it's better like that

i'll love you more
i'll care for you more
when tears fall and it's hard
when it hurts, we'll hurt together
i'll love you forever
i'll protect you forever
i'm thankful that i met someone as great as you
i want to love only you everyday

will you marry me

[rap] everyday, i feel so happy that
for no reason, i look forward to the next day
why why am i trembling so much
no matter how i think of it, you're my number one person
until our black hair turns white as snow
until our lives end
even if you suffer physically, i won't ever make you suffer emotionally

you're the other half of my heart
i'll become the other half of your heart
every moment that you breathe
i'll love you
even as time passes and our wrinkles grow
you and me, we'll be together forever like now

i'll love you more
i'll care for you more
when tears fall and it's hard
when it hurts, we'll hurt together
i'll love you forever
i'll protect you forever
i'm thankful that i met someone as great as you
i want to love only you everyday

you're like a light that brightened up my dark life
a house that welcomes me with the sound of stew boiling
a rain that watered my dry heart
a seed that contains the real fruit of love
a string of fate that the heavens decided
our meeting was destined by the heavens
i wouldn't trade you for the world
in my life, there's only you, forever

i'll love you more
i'll care for you more
when tears fall and it's hard
when it hurts, we'll hurt together
i'll love you forever
i'll protect you forever
i'm thankful that i met someone as great as you
i want to love only you everyday

will you marry me

 

At this moment im speechless,it is all on the song.my tears were about to fall,all because of tears of joy,i smiled as i continue listening to his songs,our eyes were locked to eachother.as he finishes the song,

he speak and walk infront of me as i was seated quietly"A girl name Park Shinhye bump me on her first day of school.,I remember getting annoyed with her at our first meet,So I started to annoy her aswell since she wouldn't care about i am and the popularity i was back then.That girl pretended to be my girlfriend to make a girl get jealous because of my one sided love.as days and months i started to know more things about her.and one day I wake up knowing that she is everything to me until the day i ask her to be her boyfriend.and all of a sudden fate flew us away until years came but then our love is stronge.as for today of May 3,2015,I will never let you go,and promise to love you and stay with you until our hair gets gray.

He kneeled down and say "Will you marry me?" I can see the tears to his eyes,and the joy.i was in tear eyes too,Still im speechless but very happy.

"Yonghwa ,We may be fated to be parted from eachother,but i believe that we are destinied to be together.....so it is definitely a..."
then everyone looks at me until i said...

" A yes."  I smiled at him

I heard my family cheering for us,He put the ring on me.

We both smiled ,held eachother and kissed.

It was magical,all i felt like my heart was beating like a fireworks.full of happiness.

"We are engaged!" Yonghwa shouted! and hug me closer to him,showing off our rings. And i smilled at him,giving him a small peek kiss.

We both went to my family,red wine was served

"Congratulations to the newly engaged couple!" Sulli raised her glass,and we all too.

We went outside and we have a bon fire,we were all happy  enjoying the night when my  dad a question,

"So yonghwa,i mean son in law,when will we meet your parents?" My dad said to yonghwa that lead yonghwa speechless .

"Dad well..." I was begin to speak when yonghwa spoke for himself.

"Dad im sorry if my mom wasnt able to be here today,i told her,but she said she couldn't go.she is also excited to meet shinhye and her family " yonghwa explained.

"And your dad." Mother in law said.

"eomma..." shinhye said.
"It is okay shinhye.my dad is already deceased,I was 5 years old back then." i explained to shinhye mom
"oh sorry for that." shinhye mom said

Tonight at the front of the bonfire we talk about my personal matters,then all along some topics are now random until they asked about this question that made us both blush and glance at each other.it was a wonderful night.I feel relieved and most of all happy.that finally i can call her my fiance

Shinhye's POV
 My family started interview yonghwa about his family and their profession,then until my mom and dad crack up jokes and talk randomly with us,then my mom started with a question that make me and yonghwa blush and look at eachother

"so now that you are engaged,after the wedding,when will you give me and your appa a kid,we want to take care of our grand children as early as now that we are strong and healty." my mom started 
"yes im excited to be called grandfather already." my dad said excitedly
"then i will be a good eonni (big sister) ,i promise! " sulli also said

We both blush and I started to talk first "eomma,appa,dongsaeng sulli,Isn't it too early to ask us about this,we have no plans yet." I said to them
"well im always ready shinhye,would you want to spend the night with me today." yonghwa look at me and smirk. 
"Yonghwa ,stop that! " I said to yonghwa and hit his arm.
"im sorry,it was just a joke." He smilled and hug me from my back.
"whatever" i said to him 
 
"yonghwa, thank you for today." I said to him
"thank you fiance for everyday." he said to me.

"Sweetdreams my fiance." he said to me and kissed my forehead

Author note:
Yonghwa and shinhye is now engaged! 
Hey Chingus! ,I hope you enjoy this chapter,tell me what you think,comment below. :)