What Do I feel?

She is in love with who? ♥ (On-Hold)

"I am Home!" I shouted

"Eonni! where did you go .it is too late. We are so worried" sulli said

"Where did you go ,are you okay my daughter" umma and appa said

"I am okay ,umma and appa.trust me i am " I smiled

"Well are you hungry, there are alot of food at the kitchen" Umma said

"I and your umma were so worried. next time call us if you're coming ,Do you understand" Appa said

"I understand Appa. I am sorry and Umma Yes I will . i will go to the room now.. Good night Umma"

"Me too Umma and Appa. Good night" sulli said

"Good night my two sweetheart" Umma and Appa said

-in the room-

"So,Eonni. speak up! I know you always go home early. did anything happened or .... Did you met someone?" Sulli really knows me but should i tell her ?

"Nothing happened Dongsaeng" 

"I don't believe you. can just tell me why" Fine fine since she is my dongsaeng maybe i should tell you

"Fine Fine. something happened and I met someone" I confessed

"OMAY,so what happened. And is he cute???" My funny sister. how did she knew that he is a man.

"I was almost but then good thing a guy save me " 

"Wow. Where did it happened ,Are you alright,How many guys you and is he cute? is he kind? are you now friends"  She really knows how to interrogate

"Too much questions ,But fine i will answer.It was such a bad memory but i am kind of alright now.  It happened in the beach. The 2 heartless guys me,The one who save me ....He is annoying but kind,are we friends. i don't know? "

"Wow. i feel sorry for you dongsaeng . would you tell this to umma and appa?"

"No i can't they would not allow me anymore to go to anywhere and they would get so worried and worst maybe they won't let me stay in the Daebak Acting School."

"Oh yes you are right. Fine i will keep that a secret" Good thing sulli is trusted

"Thank you dongsaeng Sulli!, i love you!"

"Stop it Eonni. But haha i love you too! so.... is he cute????"

"Get over Dongsaeng"

"Oh come on! So is he ??? " 

"No? Yes? ..I don't know" well he is abit cute but i won't tell sulli she will tease me

"Oh well ,I will meet your prince  charming soon!" There she goes again .. did she overdose herself watching Fairytales?

"Whatever sulli . I should get some sleep now. Good night!" 

"good night Eonni.ask him if he has a little brother .Okay? Haha i am just kidding! " Hahaha funny sulli

"Hahaha i will. Good night"

"Good night Eonni! "

-Morning-

"Beautiful day to start i hope there won't be any bad stranger in the way" I am here again in the beach well it is too boring inside the resort so i should go feel the beach.  Now i am siting down in one of the beach chair near the people. i think that if i stick with people there won't be any harm.  

'WAH!  who are you! get your hand off my face. I will call the police!! " Someone put their hands on myface 

"HAHAHAHAHA funny stop shouting . it is just me Lee Min Ho " So it is him but why does he have to do that . 

"Stop laughing i thought you were a stranger" Could he stop laughing. it is annoying

"HAHAHAHAHAHA ... ahem. sorry. your reaction is funny" is that my fault that he scared me to death!

"fine fine you're forgiven. you're lucky that i owe you since you save my life." lucky him.

"well i should. so since you owe me you should go look how beautiful is this place with me" What i don't like to be with him for how many hours.

"NO WAY" 

"YES WAY. YOU OWE ME REMEMBER" his smile is just so annoying. but since i owe him. fine fine

"FINE SO WHERE ARE WE GOING? "

"just follow me " He smiled

"Do i have any choice?"

so yes i did follow him we went to shops and buy things here in Jeju well he is right this place is beautiful. even the people are so kind. Shades and hats!!

"HEY,look at the hat !" 

"What is with it?"

"Crazy,try it on! it fits you!"

"No way." I put the hat in his head and put the shades too.

"yes way! "  HAHA HE LOOKS FUNNY

"revenge!" He put the nerdy glasses on me . haha i look like a geek

"You're just so annoying!"

"Just like you!"

we both smiled and laugh we went to the resort and bought some wine.

"Hey shinhye. Here for you." He gave me a gift. hmm what is this?

"Wow thank you,it is not my birthday, and what could this be?"

"Open it" i opened the box and i saw a small like perfume? perfume is that it? i was about to spray 

"STOP! DON'T SPRAY IT. IT IS NOT A PERFUME IT IS A spray for bad people. I mean so when you get again you can use that so you can escape. that scent can faint them down." Oh wow i didn't expect he is this kind.

"oh thank you lee min ho"

"Sure." he smiled. Stop smilling please. I didn't know that you are. you are cute.

"oh well hey i got to go! Bye!!" i wave and run away. 

"Bye!" he wave back

wow weird why did i run away? Why did i blush? do i like him? 

Jung Yong Hwa's POV

"Nice shot . very good! "

I am here at my modelling station . I am the famous and handsome model in The hunk. I am not showing off but i am really am. Girls faint when they see me.I can see they're dying just to get my autograph. funny right? But then i don't like girls running over and screaming when they see me it is so annoying but this girl i saw at my school is more annoying than the other girls. she called me the prince of hell? What I am sure she just transferred because everyone at my school knows me and they respect me but that girl treats me bull . Well i will show her the real me.Good luck i will make you fall for me. I will sure will! 

"Jung yong hwa, the pictorial is done you can now go home to your hometown we will need you after 2 weeks so enjoy your vacation!" the manager told me

"Oh finally! good bye. Thank you sir" Yes I have to respect my manager. he was the one who help me to be  where i am. "

Finally home. finally home in Jeju island! 

 

Author's note :

Jung yong hwa is in JEJU ISLAND. so would they meet. Would Park Shin hye see him??

Find out in chapter 5! :D

So There you go Chapter 4 :) I am sorry for the late update because i was out of town and thank you for the ones who subscribe and read my first fanfic. i really appreciate and love your comments :))

I hope you support my next update! :)))

Thank you! :)