First Kiss

She is in love with who? ♥ (On-Hold)

Yonghwa's POV

I Slowly Open my eyes then I notice shin Hye is not there. Where could she be? I quickly stand up ,About to open the door,But then There I saw Shin Hye holding a sandwich and a soda.I put my arms ,hugging her.

"Why didn't you wake me up to buy you these,why did you went out without my permission.Are you Fine,Are you hurt? " I questioned her.

"Stop It yonghwa,I am fine. And stop hugging me I am holding a food,can't you see." then she showed her beautiful smile that makes my heart melt. 

"Fine ,i will take these and you go rest. " I took the food ,placing it to the small table.then I slightly push her making her go to the bed."

"Yonghwa,I am fine.And Here Eat this,take this as my thank you present. " She gave me the sandwich and the soda.

"Thank you,I really deserve this as your savior" I Smiled ,Took a bite of the sandwich .

"Whatever yonghwa. " 

"It taste delicious,Won't you want some? I know you do! " I .

"No thank you,I am done eating, " 

"No,I am very sure you're so jealous.It is fine ,I am not sellfish." I continue teasing her.

"Fine ,I want a piece of it. " She said ,in defeat. Hahaha she is so cute. 

I place the sandwich at . "Yes it is very tasty" She smiled. 

"Shin hye,There is a mess in your chin."  

"Ah eh,Sorry." She was about to wipe it,but then i took the tissue and wipe it for her. 

"Ah eh.thanks." She said shyly.

I smiled at her,the atmosphere is getting better and greater,I move forwards to her,closer,Just an inches.

"Ahem.Excuse me,but then the clinic is about to close,Have a safe trip on going home."  Then the nurse interupted.....

"Ah eh. Sorry mam.Uhmmm yes thank you for taking care of me.she went up ,bring her bag and walk ahead.When I was alone with the nurse she looked at me at suspicious "Ah Thank you mam,I also have to go" I smiled at her and follow shin hye.

I won't let this night finish with nothing memorable happens.

Shin Hye's POV

OMG.that was a what. What is he thinking and why wasn't I moving away but moving closer.That atmosphere ,I Love it,I really did.but too bad It was close to happen,but no It didn't .Well not meant to be I guess? And not just that I am so shy to go back to the clinic again like that is so awkward .But oh well I should forget about it.......ugh but I can i feel like i want it to happen that i don't.that i want.ugh yonghwa,i hate you for making my heart raise.

"Shin Hye,It is that way? " Oh yeah What the heck,I am going to wrong directions.

"Oh yeah That way!! HAHA . " I went ahead of him ,trying to hide my blush.

"Haha it is fine. " It is fine for you!

Oh Finally i am back at the dorm gate.But is yonghwa still behind me.I stopped and look back but he was no where to find. I was about to go ahead. when there was "BOO!" it was yonghwa. He scared me to death

"Damn you!"  I hit his shoulders.

"You're so cute " He said while pinching my cheeks.

"Oh stop it yonghwa. " taking off his hands.

"then what would i do for you to forgive me? " He asked,going closer to me.

I walk backwards. "there is nothing.well i have to sleep,good night!"  

I was about to leave when he pull my hands,pulling me facing him  "No,i will make this night magical" No way did that just What......He kiss me. 

"Good night and sweet dreams my shin hye. "  then he left and left a kiss on my forehead. 

OH My...OHMY ....Did he just what...He did he kiss me ,in the lips! Like ...Oh Why Am I smilling why Am I happy about this.You're such an Idiot.ShinHye such an Idiot.I walk while thinking of what just happened. And I just can't stop smilling and blushing.It felt so wonderful and magical.like a fairytale.When I got to my dormroom.I lay down ,feeling so much joy.

So this is the feeling .The feeling of falling in Love.

 

A.N

OHYES.THEIR FIRST KISS! 

Is this the start of Shin Hye's Magical moments. Or It is just today because the next days would be her worse? 

Find out at chapter 27

 

I AM SO SORRY. FOR THE VERY MUCH LATE UPDATE.I have to do alot of things and went to difficulties and Author mind blocked. I hope you continue supporting my fanfic and Please do support my other fanfic about the KHUNTORIA. :) The story called "Destinied"  Link > http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/540753/destinied-khuntoria-nichkhun-victoria