A special day

She is in love with who? ♥ (On-Hold)

YoungHye's POV
Where could they be? they have been out for like a half of an hour,
*doorbell rings*

Oh there,I went to the door and open,revealing Yonghwa's Carrying Min young in his arms,Seeing minyoung expression like in pain, 
"what happened to Minyoung? " I asked worried
"She sprain herself carelessly to the parking stair, " yonghwa said,
"Oh that is bad,yonghwa place her down at her bed,I'll get some medications." I approach. somehow I know some basic steps,because I have sprain myself lastyear,Doctor Lee Seung Gi,Accompanied me. 
"Thank you Younghye. " Min young approach while she lay down the bed slowly,
"No worries." I smiled.so now time to get some ice,towel and elastic wrap,we asked min youung where it is, and she answered.
"Yonghwa can you kindly get the elastic wrap , While I put the ice pack,to minyoung. " I approach 
"Yes Nurse will do! " he replied,doing what I said,
"Thank you," I replied,going back to minyoung,I place ice inside the towel,then applied it at the sprained area,
"so cold ,so cold...! " Minyoung reacted ,
"oh sorry but we really need this ,just endure it ,a little while I'll be placing the elastic wrap," I said,
"im really really sorry for the bother and Thank you really younghye,I'll really want to give you something in return for your kindness,so if you need something or anything,just tell me." She smiled as she approach me, aww.. Im Glad to have a friend like Minyoung,she is really nice.
"Oh haha but it is fine really,we're friends,I'll be there for you. " I smiled back,
"I'll be there for you as well! "she then gave me a hug, as I hug her back then smiled.
"Awwwwwww That is so sweet ,you both are so dramatic,I really want to cry," Yonghwa then came,jumping in our conversation,
"shut up yonghwa!" We both said in chorus,as we notice,we both laugh together,Lol yonghwa has no partner haha
"Okay okay nurse here is the elastic wrap,and yes I'll shut up." He cover his mouth and smiled
"thank you.and please don't call me a nurse ." I said, smilling back,
As we both wait for a 20minutes to pass,I compress her sprained foot with an elastic wrap,after wrapping,I elevate her injured limb gently,
"Okay you're good but just remember to atleast put ice 4-5 times a day,then at the 3rd day or 4th you can use a hot compressed to ease the musscle,also you can take painkillers,ask a doctor for prescription," I commented.
"Yes will do ,nurse younghye," She smiled,giving me a handshake as a shake back ,Joining with her trips. 
"Unfair why is she allowed to call you nurse,and i can't." Yonghwa pouted
"Because when you say it ,it is annoying" I joked.
"Comeon isn't it cute." he pouted again,
"Hahaha No,not cute!" I place my tounge out,making fun of yonghwa haha.
"you both are so sweet! aww but isn't it late haha maybe you need have to somewhere privately haha kidding,Oh and ofcourse Both of you thank you for being here for me,Im fine now." minyoung smiled at us,
"Haha yes you're right we need some privacy." Yonghwa then eyed me,then I just rolled my eyes while secretly blushing. 
"Anytime Minyoung,Just call us! " I smiled at her back. 
While I and yonghwa wave our goodbye to min-young,we walked out the door,And started to walk on the way to the parking lot. 
"Glad minyoung was fine" I sigh
"Yeah.and i also hope everything would be fine with all matters." He said ..yeah i hope too.
"I also hope that lee min ho would stop bothering us.Im scared..im tired.I don't know if... " 
"Shh..shinhye look at me,don't worry I'll protect you.I'll always be here by your side." While he cut off my statement...I stayed quiet 
"Yonghwa...Thank you." I stoped then i felt my arms place to him,He pulled me closer to his,he brush of the hair near my face,feeling his warmth touch.

At that moment in his arms,I felt the time stop,not caring about anything for a while. 
I felt completely safe.

*Monday -friday passed.*

The week was full of happiness and joy.Also it is winter in Korea,This Monday-thursday there was a new project that was assigned to me and Yonghwa,Which we became partners ,A winter clothing issue.The 'Snowjie" Magazine,We worn the latest clothing of 'The Snujie' winter collections.We were even ask to play part for a commercial.We played and run catching one another,throwing snow balls, while the snows falls. It was not tiresome,every scene were exciting to play even we took a lot of repeat scene to finish nicely.  Well Like everyone say,"You don't notice that the time flies,whenever you're with someone you truly love." that it feels like everything is so wonderful when he is right by my side. At friday I and yonghwa didn't see eachother as far as I know he has other business to handle but it is fine,He promised will have a dinner on feb 18,at 5:00pm ,A formal dinner he said. So Yesterday I bought mysef a beautiful formal evening gown,Oh Im excited for the dinner. well Now im just not excited .Im feeling this day is so special to me but not knowing why...

Date check : Feb 18
Time check : 4:30pm
Im all fixed for the dinner,wearing an elegant white gown,while I let my hair tied at the back.well 30 mins left to 5,maybe yonghwa is on his way. 
*Yonghwa calling* Oh here he is,
"are you already fixed for today's dinner" he said
"Well are you on your way" i answered him back
"Well yes on the car." he replied back
"Well now you should start the engine,Im all ready." saying it with a smile,i wonder where are we going ,I hope it fits my outfit ,maybe i overdo it too much.opps my bad.
"well then I'll start driving,see you in a while sweetheart." haha sweetheart,so chessy.
"See you. " I said before i cut the call.
Let the night be wonderful,With full of laughters. I sigh,smilling wondering what could happen.
*doorbell rings* Oh yonghwa's here. I can't wait to see my charming man haha. 
I opened the door,revealing a handsome man with his suit.Aww yonghwa really do good with his necktie. 
"You look beautiful.Im speechless." He said,complementing with a smile on his face. 
"Same to you,You're looking like a charming prince tonight." I said back.
"Well Ms.princess,Your charming prince would ask you out on a dinner,Can you ever decline?" He smirked 
"Maybe...but okay im saying yes." I smiled 
"Then let us go now ,shall we." He escorted me out the condo until to his car. A few minutes yonghwa kept looking to his phone minute by minute,Who is he texting,i mean hello im here with him..but im not jealous okay.Well a while later, we got to the location. 
Now walking uhm i think to the dinner restaurant...As I followed his lead,We stopped at the glass door,And he is sending a message again.
"Uhm why did we stop ,aren't we going in..and who is that you've been texting,im curious." I said honestly.
"Ha...ah haha i am not texting anyone,I mean i am but this is just uhm business matters haha." He said back,It is obvious his lying,what is he trying to hide?
"comeon yonghwa you don't have to lie,I mean if it is another girl ,I don't really care,but please don't text her if you're with me." I said,trying to stop my anger range. 
"Shinhye,look at my eyes,there is no other girl than you.Believe me,You'll know later okay." He said smilling at me. 
"uhmmmm ah..okay." I said all speechless.I believe yonghwa. What am i thinking. let me just enjoy this night...oh yeah why aren't we going inside yet?
"Uhm.well aren't we going in? " I doubted
"Well wait a second put this blind fold first." he said while putting the blindfold to my eyes. so now i clearly see nothing. 
"Uhm Okay i can't see anything,Im ready." I said. 
"we're going in." He said,supporting my back to where to go. 
.......and what it is my birthday?
Yonghwa's POV
Today is a special day to me,Not only to me but for shinhye.It is no other than her birthday!
Yes it is shinhye's Bday! I and shinhye have a new project to do a commercial representing 'The Snowjie' magazine
it started on monday end on thursday.Last friday we weren't able to meet up ,I told her it was because of my family business but i was just kidding.It is because I helped Shinhye's family to arrange the settings for Shinhye's birthday celebration. I helped contact our friends at college ,at Daebak acting school.Oh memories ,fun and awesome ones. Going back to reality Im on my way to shinhye's condo to take her to the dinner or i mean her birthday celebration.I can't wait to celebrate this day with her.
*calling shinhye* oh here it starts.
"are you already fixed for today's dinner" I ask 
"Well are you on your way" she answered back
"Well yes on the car." I said
"Well now you should start the engine,Im all ready." Haha oh shinhye.
"well then I'll start driving,see you in a while sweetheart."  Oh excited.
"See you. " she said before the call was cut.

A While later.im here,push *doorbell*

While waiting for her to open the door,I fixed my suit and tie,i heard her footsteps then she opened the door,A beautiful woman appeared infront of me,which made me speechless and smile shyly

"You look beautiful.im speechless." I said shyly and honest.

"Same to you,you're looking a charming prince tonight." I said back.

"Well ms.princess,your charming prince would like to ask you out on a dinner,would you ever declined. I teased

"well maybe... But yes"  she smiled then i smiled back at her

"Then let's go now... Shall we." I asked 

I escorts her to her front door as we leave her place,we started to go to my car and I started driving,I got some messages from our classmates and family relatives saying there almost there.A while later we got to the location,And we both stop right infront the glassdoor,Oh no she can't go in right now yet as far as the text say

that they're not yet ready.5 mins more.

"Uhm why aren't we going in and who have you been texting?" Shesaid ,oh no she notice it now...

"Ha...ah im not texting anyone,well i am but this is uhm business matters." I said trying to make her believe..Ah oh guys hurry .i don't want her day to be ruin. Hopefully it won't.

"Comeon Yonghwa,you don't have to lie,i mewn if it is a girl,i don'treally care,but please just don't text her when you're with me."  Aww my shinhye is jealous but i shouldn't pay attention to this  but shinhye you're the only one. 

"Shinhye,look at my eyes,there is no other girl than you,believe me,you'll know later okay." I assured her. 

"Uhmm okay." Glad we're fine. *beep* a message from sulli 

"let her in.we're ready!" - sulli, oh here it comes. 

"But first put this blind fold" i put of the blindfold at her eyes,here comes the suprise!

She stayes quiet ,as I lead her way inside,i let her sit at the chair. 

"Happy Birthday Shin Hye." I whispered. 

Younghye's POV

As i continue walking,i felt myself siting down to a chair,

"Happy birthday shinhye" yonghwa whispered.  

What it is my birthday??

He took off my blindfold,and i heard the party poppers pop as the lights went open. 
 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Happy birthday Shinhye!"  There I went speechless once again seeing my whole family there,and a tons of friends around,i can't remember very much of them but i feel touched.from now on I Haveto believe im shinhye because im really her. I felt complete.

Shinhye's POV

 Oh i can feel it,This is really me.Im really park shinhye,birthday is the 18th of February,ready to  face all challenges that would go through,Love is stronger than hatred.The love I and yonghwa shared,the care of my family that was expressed. I don't feel miserable about anything,my life is wonderful,im well thankful and blessed.I sitted smilling while listing for my dongsaeng sullispeakingthrough the microphone.

"Today we're gather her to celebrate my eonni shinhye's 24th birthday! My family is thankful that this suprise celebration we're celebrate came to a success,since obviously eonni has no idea what was going on,haha oh eonni you're still slow as always.Anways saying a special thank you to mr.jung yonghwa,my shinhye's soon tobe fiance,isn't it eonni..Opps! I kinda said that loud sorry that was suppose to be their secret.my bad.Well now i'll make this short,let us now hear a message from the birthday girl,My eonni shinhye! Eonni happy birthday!!  Love ya eonni!"  I can't stop from smilling and laughing at sulli's introductions,well it seems that i'll have my own speech too,Oh im not ready but oh well here I come. 

"Thank you dongsaeng sulli your speech is much longer than mine,Maybe but no way I'll make mine longer and better.First of all I would like to thank you for eveyone who is present today,I'll be honest I don't remember the most of you well you all know about what happened to me but Let us not talk about that.for now I want to be thankful to God who saved me from that tradegy,to my family that gives me unconditional love and support to all the happens in my life,And ofcourse To yonghwa who is always there for me too good times and bad times. I love you all,i love you my family and hey yonghwa are you listening..saranghaeyo." I sigh and said,blushes of shades of red.  The people cheered and claps.

"Saranghaeyo shinhye! Saranghaeyo!" Yonghwa went towards me,stealing the microphone away from me. Oh i didn't see that coming haha,the cheers went louder as well. While I blushes more red than ever.

"ahem ahem. Who said that the father mr.park approved the both of you?" Uppa held another microphone as he talk at it. Haha uppa it is so halerious. 

"I'll do my best to be approved sir!" yonghwa said back." Yonghwa held my hand,looking at me. 

"Hey hey. Not yet." Uppa staying in between us. Oh uppa haha!  I just smiled at the commotion between the conversation of 2 best man that i love. 

"Oh honey,don't ruin the love birds ,it is our shinhye's day." Umma jumping in with us,haha mom. 

"Now everyone let us continue shinhye's celebration!"   Sulli spoke,as all of my relatives and friends claps.

My birthday celebration continued,There was a special dance number from sulli and her dance group the daebak f(x),they"re all looking gorgeous ,well top kpop groups in korea ,that is their title they danced the electric shock. Everyone enjoyed their performance  aswell. Oh electric-electric shock! Lala 

"Happy birthday eonni Shinhye!" The f(x) group said.
"Thank you." I said approaching to them,as we all smiled .

"Oh.aren't we,the f(x) group great! Now that we have seen the f(x) group dance electric shock they will dance again ,Haha kidding.Let me continue this celebration,as the host for my eonni's celebration,The next is the 24 treasures.please come up to the stage."  she introduced. 24 treasures haha I felt like im having my 18thdebut rewind haha. as the first 21girls came up to the stage to show me their wonderful and beautiful gifts and they said their wishes,well i think they were my friends from my past school.i really can't remember.
"Please come up to the stage Park Min young." Sulli mentioned. oh finally minyoung i didn't know she was here.
"Happy Happy birthday shinhye,My gift for you is a simple gift yet beautiful,here it is a journal diary,So you'll be able to write up your thoughts and happenings,Hope you enjoy it.Once again happy birthday friend!" 
"thank you for this minyoung,i'll surely write up my feelings in this journal you gave." I said while giving a big smile as a sign of appreciation
"The next presenter is no only than our eomma,Please come to the stage eomma! " Oh eomma is next im excited. 
"Happy birthday my darling shinhye,my gift is a cute designed cooking apron,I know that you love to cook ,and that is  part of our bonding so always wear this when you're cooking at your condo and visit every weekends okay. Darling my eldest daughter,I can't explain how much Imhappy seeing you smilling right there and celebrating your 24th birthday with all of us especial your family,we miss you so much.we didn't lose hope at all,And see how God is great,You're here with us.Im really happy ,Right now im having the tears of joy so forgive your eomma crying face,well i wish you all the best and more happiness and wonderful happenings to come. Stay humble and loving my daughter. We love you so much." While eomma was saying her speech,i can't help but tearup,tears coming down from my eyes.As my eomma says it is the tears of joy.Im feeling so happy.there is nothing more to ask. 
"Awwwwww! That was so sweet and heart touching eomma,well now let us hear the last girl to present her gift.

"Now please come up to the stage the last girl or the 2nd most special girl in my eonni's life ,who can she be,any guess birthday girl? " sulli said while looking at me,Hmm who can she be..is she my childhood friend... ? 
"well it seems like you don't know my eonni,well please come up to the stage.......sulli,shinhye's eonni! which no other than me . haha i love ya eonni. " she said while smilling at me, Haha oh didn't guess that. oh my dongsaeng. 
"well first of all happy happy birthday my eonni,Ha you're getting old and older,you're no longer a teenage girl like me..oh well let me show you my gift,here it is a picture album. It is not just a picture album it is your do it yourself,picture album.Where you'll have to be creative and design the front cover and put pictures inside ofcourse.I hope you'll use it.okay if you won't ugh i swear i won't talk to you and again im kidding oh you know your dongsaeng *laughs* .Well going on I wish that you'll have an exciting and a wonderful life,and to make your dreams come true to be an actress,and to be able to tour the countries you would love to visit. Eonni I really miss you ,You're the best eonni that a dongsaeng can have.i love you my eonni." She said then she hug me tight.some tears came out of her eyes....aww which i felt my tears were about to comeout once again,I thought this celebration would be all of fun but no im being emotional.well im being sarcastic im really happy very happy. after those speeches they gave.we were asked to have a picture all together with the 24 ladies beside me. 
"Now all 24 girls had said their speeches and gave their gift,right this moment,probably you have been all waiting for,Isn't it? 
I would let this be long,Now you may grab your own table napkin and the food is about to be serve. wait along with this classic music that would be played. enjoy your dinner everyone! " Sulli said cheerfully, Well sulli is doing good as the host of my birthday celebration,everyone seems to have a good time. As I was about to go down the stage,Yonghwa me down to my family table ,He grab my chair as i sit down,Then him sitting beside me.oh this is wonderful,the food is now serve. American food is just what im craving for,
"Shinhye my sweetheart,how are you doing,are you happy celebrating your birthday tonight? " appa said 
"Oh you just don't know how happy I am tonight uppa.I really appreciate all your efforts mom,dad,sulli and yonghwa. Im really thankful to have all of you in my life." I smilled lovely. expressing my feelings of joy. 
"glad you love it our shinhye,I and your dad really prepared this for you."
"yeah eonni ,we were really bother a while ago since yonghwa said you're both on the way then some things aren't fixed. well gladly it went perfect before you went in." sulli said as well. 
"Happy birthday Eonni shinhye." Choi minho ,sulli's boyfriend said. 
"Thank you.Im happy that you were able to come."  I said smilling back at him.
"Well my sweetheart ,Now you know what i was talking about ,no more jealousness? " Yonghwa whispered. 
"Not a bit." I smiled whispering back
As we all eat and chat about life matters and the things happening to both yonghwa and I,also that I said that Im not doubting anymore,that Im having flashback,My family smiled and being thankful that everything is going fine.I and  yonghwa have those small talk about some things happening and cheesy lines then uppa would bother us then mom would say to us to not mind uppa being strict ,at the other side sulli ask a permission to uppa and eomma that he would be at a 2 week vacation with choiminho,Then uppa disagreed ,complementing to the both lovers haha good luck sulli i smiled to her.oh i love my family. i love my boyfriend haha.As the time pass some games were held,facts about me and some teenage games like the cake-eating game,where the girl would have to feed their boyfriend cake and the boys hands should be at their back since they can't use it and the one who finish the cake first is the winner. I and yonghwa joined the game but unexpectedly we didn't won,sulli and choiminho did,it seems that choiminho really love cakes and sulli been cheering for him to eat faster haha. such a cute couple.
"Im back ,your host sulli,Now the next is the 24 pink roses,please all males that is part of this dance,be ready." Sulli announced, Oh haha 24pink roses how sweet hmm im sure yonghwa would be the 24th rose. oh im excited. As the lovely music start,I had danced with the 22males ,Some males where also from daebak acting school,they gave me a hint about what friendship i had with them,and they're all friendly,some where from modeling you know my partners in jambangee.
"for the 23th dance,Lee seung gi."  oh lee seung gi how sweet,
"Happy birthday shinhye" doctor seung-gi said,as we dance through the music. 
"Thank you doctor .Im glad you came." i smilled and he smiled back. 
"I really apologize for what happened last year,Thank you for forgiving me.I feel relief." He said ,I actually forgot about that for a moment.but then im glad everything is fine now.
"Oh no worries.past is past isn't it.And Advance congrats to your upcoming wedding,I should be invited haha kidding." I said 
"No problem,you should invite me to yours and yonghwa wedding okay," he teased back hahahaha sure i said in mind
"definitely ." i said. Smilling at that thought 
as the music stoped,sulli speak "Now the 24throse would be from...any guess eonni? " She announced. haha comeon sulli im sure it is yonghwa i said in mind.
"Sulli im sure it is yonghwa,stop the trill." I said proudly with a smile. 
"Oh no it is not yonghwa.it is your uppa." My uppa went to me,giving to me the last pink rose 
"yes the 24th pink rose is uppa,enjoy the dance." Sulli spoke. 

"Oh my shinhye ,happy birthday,why are you dissapointed yonghwa is not your last dance? " dad said while dancing with me, 
"Dad why are you thinking of that,Im glad that im dancing with you my uppa,but yes im dissapointed why he isn't part of the 24roses ,hmm i mean why? " I ask curiously, hmm why is yonghwa not part of the 24 roses..I glance at the table then yonghwa was there sitting down calmly smilling at he saw I and dad dancing,
"don't be dissapointed our shinhye,maybe he has a surprise." Surprise? hmm is there another dance he prepared later when we go home.. ? I Think well yes he do love surpises.well i'll wait for that. 
"What surpise uppa ? " I ask wondering
"You'll see." uppa said,while the music ended,dad left me ,as i stay at the center dancefloor

"There you have it the 24pink roses,shinhye how was it? "  Sulli spoke,
"Thank you everyone that dances with me,Im really glad. " I said through the microphone. 
"Oh well shinhye,aren't you wondering where is yonghwa? "  Sulli said
"Ha...yonghwa is just there ." I pointed at the table,then i notice he is not there... where could he be? 
"I don't see any yonghwa there." Sulli said back 
"Uhm Yonghwa ,where are you? " I said back at the microphone...hmm where could he be? 
The lights suddenly turned off,the romantic slow music played. A spotlight to where i am suddenly opened.  i felt like im a princess in some fairytales,
"Happy birthday shinhye,are you wondering why im not part of the 24roses,Well it seems that Im not giving you one. " Yonghwa said ,Walking his way through the center spotlight im standing on, 
"Shinhye,Please take this red rose ,it symbolizes that I love you sweetheart now and forever." He said,while holding his red rose. As i stand speechless. 
he kneled down handling the red rose and say " shinhye,can I be your first red-rose dance? " 
A moment of silence,As i take his microphone saying " definitely. " I smiled then i took the red rose. sulli help me to took away the microphone,Then I and yonghwa dance sweetly at the center, At that moment I felt that there wasn't anyone inside ,I feel that there is only the both of us and nobody is around.It felt like the time slows down and everthing seems romantic. we both shared smiles on our face. Then He broke the silence 
"Were you surprise?" Yonghwa asked 
"Well im not just surpise im speechless. " I said smilling back at him. 
"Im glad ." He said. 
"But Ugh i want to hit you hard for making me so surpise all the time." i said
"Why is that so ? " he said 
"Because everything seems so perfect and I don't want to get use to this." I said back
"why not? " he said asking. 
"well not everything will be surprising and happy,im thinking that maybe you'll get tired on making me smile. "  I said honestly
"Hey don't say that.I won't get tired of making you smile. Your smile brightens up my day.My life will be dull without you.You're never a bother. you're all that matters to me. " He said back....Ahhhh i want to scream out loud because of this man's cheesy lines and all his romantic moves ,it makes me crazy . Oh im so glad to have a jung yonghwa in my life. I smiled at him ,lying my head to his shoulder as we dance. 
When the dance was finish ,lights were all beginning to open .aww too bad that moment is done. Oh well. As we all sit down sulli speaks again. 
"Awwww that was so romantic yonghwa and eonni,Mygad Eonni you're seriously the luckiest girl in the country.Well since because im the luckiest girl in the world haha. Hey Choi min ho ,I love you. hihi *Laughs* " Sulli said at the microphone. haha seriously dongsaeng haha choiminho smiled back at her saying i love you too.oh they're such a very cute couple,I can't get over them haha. 
"Well now it is time for cake blowing,let us now all sing a happy birthday song."  sulli announced. 

"saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
sarang ha neun -- Park shinhye-shi
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da "
(Happy birthday to you,happy birthday to you park shinhye,happy birthday to you! ")

"Happy birthday shinhye! " They all said,as i blow the candles, 
After I blow the candles we both sit down.having a piece of cake at our tables. 
"Say ah ,my sweetheart. " Yonghwa said,while using the fork to feed me with cake. haha lol im not a baby haha but im his baby ,*laughs* in my thoughts.
"Omg stop feeding me yonghwa ,you know there is alot of people around. " I said ,since we were in round tables,it feels awkward. 
"Shinhye ,you shouldn't care about that.also they'll get used to it,because i know I'll be your beloved husband." yonghwa

 Yonghwa said giving a smirk, that all my family laugh to his joke.but yeah he is right though i'll be his beloved wife. *laughs* blushes deeply inside. 
"Haha comeon yonghwa so feeler. haha. " I said disagreeing
"oh why you don't want to be my wife,to be mrs. jung" Ohemgee.Mrs.jung? Haha that feels so wonderful. 
"Hahaha Maybe yes..maybe no haha." I said trying to make him give up. 
"But deeply you're saying "Oh Mrs.jung,I definitely want to be his mrs.jung" he said imitating my voice,
"Ha stop that .that doesn't sound like me.omg stop. " I said hitting him slowly to his shoulder.
"both of you are not even married but fight like married couples. " Mom said to us. 
"sorry umma." we both said,laughing to her comment. We all have a great time talking and imitating one another, 
sulli stand up to announce the next program hmm what could be next? 
"Good evening everyone,are you still all energized,well you should all be! because it is time for the free dance! Let us all proceed to the room inside this venue ,where there will be bartending area. All teenagers and adults dance with us! " sulli announced energeticly 
As she went down the stage.
we went to the room near the venue,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
the lights turned off then disco lights with different color lights went open. the music gets louder and everyone started dancing. i have problems with my gown since it is too long ,so i excused myself to the comfort room and wear the cocktail dresss sulli brought for me,good thing sulli prepared this,im so touched ,i and sulli went to the comfort room,as i dress up inside the cubicle,sulli start talking. 
"Oh my eonni ,are you enjoying your party." sulli said 
"ofcourse i really am,This is amazing sulli also your host speaking is really halerious ,you made me laugh alot. " I said while fixing the dress . 
"Hahaha same here Im enjoying your party,too bad you werent there when i celebrated my 18thbirthday.it wasn't that grand though,i just went to a ktv with the f(X) group and choi minho and friends. im glad you're now here. " She said telling her debut story. 
"aww sorry was that because i was missing.im sorry sulli.. "I told her feeling guilty. 
"Hey don't be. i didn't really want a debut,well yeah you weren't there so why would it be exciting,Well atleast now im with you my eonni ,i really miss you,never leave us again...okay." Sulli said, As i open the door,looking at the mirror at smiled at sulli and said . 
"I won't leave again.i promise. " I smiled.  
"yehey! Now let us party! Let us go out and dance! " Sulli said excitedly when we were going back to the venue, 
while we find yonghwa and friends we bump to minyoung,oh lol she seems enjoying the night hahaha.
"AHHHHHHH! best party ever shinhye. " Min young said speaking loud and dancing , 
"IKNOWRIGHT! BEST PARTY I EVER HAVE." i said speaking loud and dances with the beat with her. 
"Yonghwa comeon dance with us! " I said ,grabing him when he walk through us.
We all dance then sulli and his group f(x) went dancing with us,Yonghwa and choi minho excused themself to get some alcoholic drinks from the bartender.
as yonghwa and choiminho went back ,mom and dad said their goodbyes because they have to go home and rest ,so all teenagers were left. Oh let the party started! 
yonghwa gave all of us our alcoholic drink of choice . 
"Let us all greet the birthday girl a cheers! " Yonghwa said 
"Happy birthday shinhye,KAMPAI! (cheers)  "  we all shouted haha yes i aswell i feel like greeting myself. 
As time pass we all enjoyed the night ,there was a KTV so we started singing, It is 3am,My feet hurts aww i feel like not walking. 
"ouch that heels were high.my feet hurts." i sigh at yonghwa. 
"Are you okay shinhye need a piggy back ride? " yonghwa said. 
"hey im not fat ,im not a pig." i said being so dizzy cause of the alcohol i drunk. 
"Haha im kidding ,now get to my back. " Yonghwa said 
"You better be,fine carry me now.carry me at your back " i said smilling acting so spoiled. 
"sure i'll carry you. " so he carried me to his back going to his car. 
When we arrived to my house since im staying at my family for this week,oh i miss my family. 
As i stand up and walk, yonghwa stood up bringing me to the front door. 
"Shinhye ,my sweetheart,good night and sweet dreams." yonghwa said waving at me, 
"yonghwa thank you for always being there,thank you for loving me,thank you for making me happy.Good night yonghwa ,sweetdreams! " I smiled at him ,now beginning to walk inside but then i forgot something. 
"Hey yonghwa" I shout his name then walk towards him. 
"yes? " he said 
"i forgot this. " Then i kissed him directly to his lips,and say "I love you." I smiled,running away from him ,going inside the house. 
When he left. I felt gigling and smilling,Like it is like im in my teenage years, feeling the blushes of red.
"Lalalalala" I sing , as i passed by,sulli pulled me towards our room, 
"Oh i saw that kiss! " Sulli said teasing me. Oh im feeling embarass haha .
"Comeon sulli im sure you're doing surprise kisses too to your bf choi min ho,isn't it. " I smiled teasing her back. 
"Well ofcourse duh haha" she laugh. 
We began talking about our boy friends and dates,and all the things we please to say ,as we both talk we both felt sleepy ,I felt tired so I pick to sleep to her bed. 
Good night and sweetdreams to me and to you yonghwa. I smiled saying those in my thoughts. 

*next morning* 
Lee min ho's POV
"Boss here are the pictures from last night. " my assistant said.
"you may go. " i said. 
then pictures of  yonghwa and shinhye were inside,oh it seems like shinhye's having her birthday celebrate yesterday and I wasn't invited how cool that it is.And not just that minyoung is even part of them dancing at the disco ,Wow so minyoung is really lying about those things she said last time.good thing i didn't believe well then if this is the case. let them have the surprise party they would truly enjoy. 

Author note : 
awwww yongshin fighting! 

Long time no update chinguya, I apologize for the late update ,school just started last june ,been busy for a while. I hope you enjoy my chapter for all of you today. Thank you for supporting my story until now! :)