New year's Eve

She is in love with who? ♥ (On-Hold)

Lee Min Ho's POV

Been in my room,drinking this spare of alcohol .Things gone wrong. We broke up.she left the country,rejecting my calls. 
She won't listen to me.Right now,I am going crazy,missing her. Life is cruel.haha .Very much.I miss you min young.
*Phone rings* Oh Damn.Is this her. please be you babe. 
caller name :Yonghwa..Oh it is just my man yonghwa.
"Hey whatsup Yonghwa!! " I answered.
"Dude,minho. I and shin hye will be celebrating New year's eve later,you should come! "  He said,with excitement.
"Oh how great!! Love is in the air. hahaha. Have a great time love birds. min ho here very happy for you!! " 
"Dude,are you drunk,what happened? " 
"drunk hahaha No! just proud to say that life is miserable and hey i am single ,haha! " 
"Yeah maybe you're drunk. I will call you later,when you're sober " 
"Dude I said..that no i am not hahaha believe me . "

But then he cut the phone lol.. 

"Happy new year to me and to my bottle!! " (He shouted,talking to himself)

Shin Hye's POV

"what happened,would he come? " I asked,with curiousity
"I think he is drunk,maybe i will call him later." Yonghwa said.drunk why could he be?
"What could be the possible reason then?" I asked again.
"He said he is single. min young and him broke up,thinking but why? " yonghwa wondering. 
"Oh my! It is my fault! It definitely mine." Remember that time when min young got a picture from a source while i fall to min ho's arms. i am guessing that is the reason.
"No,why would it be yours." yonghwa,asked.
"Because it was that time when.... " i started to explain to him what happened . 
"So that is the reason why students were around you.well don't think it is yours. it was all a misunderstanding babe. " Yonghwa tried to assure.
"But help me yonghwa,we got to see lee min ho right now,we got to help him! " I yelled . It is all my doing .. I feel guilty.
"I would help ,i would definitely do,but this is not the right time babe. He is wasted and drunk.he might be not in the mood for talking." 
"But babe." I tried to convince him
"Babe ,no buts,listen to me.i promise to help you.okay?" he said
"Fine but you got to promise okay." 
"Yes I promise. " he smiled ,Which made me smile back and to forget my worries. 
"so let us go?" I said.
"Oh yeah,i almost forgot you will be cooking food with your mom! So let us go to my car." Yonghwa remembered.since my mom and I would be cooking the food for the new year's eve this evening. 
"Alright" I smiled.

we went to his car,he opened the door for me,then I step in . Inside the car,we talk about funny memories and sing random songs.it is very fun being with him,I can tell he is the only one for me,If i could,I would love the spend my whole life being with yonghwa. my boyfriend.

"Here we are." He said,which gets me to reality
"Oh yeah haha,thanks!"  I said,Unready.my face keep blushing red.
"Why are you blushing? Am  I too handsome? " He smirk
"Dream on.haha" I gigled.
"well then,maybe if i do this it would work" He gave a peek kiss in my lips,why make me blush more.
"Hey! what was that for" I playfully hit his arm.
"You want it again?" He slowly goes towards me ,which let me lean on his car.then

"Ahem " my dad made a sound,then walk towards our direction,giving us a strange smile.
"Uhm Good afternoon sir" yonghwa seems nervous and uneasy while talking to my dad  While i can't manage to hide my laughter. my boyfriend looks so cute haha. 
"Good afternoon to you yonghwa,thank you for keeping shin hye safe.maybe you also need to go" my dad said
"Ah yes sir.Good bye" before he step in his car ,he wave his hand to me,I wave back.
I continue standing there, smilling like a freak.
"And you young girl,go inside" My dad said,which made me back to my sense.
"Yes uppa! " I quickly went in

While walking inside,my phone ring,oh a message 

My yonghwa <3

-See you later babe! :)))) 

I started gigling at the text.
"Shin hye, put your phone down ,and help me cook our dinner!." Mom shouted from the kitchen
"Yes umma,coming! " I put my phone in my bag,then run at the kitchen where i saw my mom,cutting onions.
"I am here mom,Let me help you." I held the knife then chop the onions. while my mom cut the pork.

It tooks us hours to finish cooking the main dish,My dad bake the cake ,While Sulli help my dad with it. 
It was finished.It is about 7pm ,I wore a simple  casual dress,then flats. I put light make up and lipgloss. 

*the doorbell ring* 

Oh maybe it is yonghwa,i thought,i was about to open,but sulli was in the hurry to open the door. and then hm who could this be sulli's Boy friend? I eyed her and smile,She smiled back. 

"Oh eonni,meet my boy friend,Choi min ho" she said.
"Annyeong haseyo,Choi min ho imnida " He bowed at me
"You don't have to be nervous ,it is fine but you have to prepare for my dad" I joked at him ,which made sulli giggle. 
"Oh oh,You should have a shot ,smile" I said

Here is the picture i captured,they look so adorable. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

There was another doorbell,who could that be,I went to open it,then now it is yonghwa,yonghwwa looks charming at his outfit.

"Oh yeah and this is my boy friend ,Yonghwa" I said 
"Hey man , Yonghwa is the name." He said 
"My name is choi min ho,sulli's boyfriend" he said back
They both gave handshakes. 

"And who is this?" My dad questioned to sulli
"dad ,he is my boy friend,choi min ho" Sulli said
"Boy friend??" My dad got shocked. 
I eyed sulli "good luck" then yonghwa and I decided to went out and sit at the swing. 
"Well sulli's in trouble " I said 
"I bet,I remember when i ask your dad to court you,it wasn't that easy ,well it was challenging ,but for you I would give my all" he smiled 
"Stop being a lover boy,Mr.jung yonghwa " I gigled
"I can be more than your loverboy ms.shin hye" he said back.
"If you say so." I smiled
"Let us go back there,it is time for dinner" i smilled.

When we got to the table,They were all sitted there.
"Oh my ,My daughters are growing." My mom said
"Yes dear ,They are no longer our babies" My dad said
We gigled at their drama,
"Mom It is alright ,we will give you a grandaughter soon" Sulli joked
"Sulli,Don't think you would be the first ,maybe we will" I joked and look at yonghwa.
"When babe" Yonghwa smirk
"Ahem ahem,Nobody will be the first. Studies first." My dad said seriously
"Yes uppa" I and sulli said.
"and Sulli ,i still haven't approve you both" appa said 
"But dad" Sulli frowned.
"He has to undergo challenges,right mr.jung" My dad eyed yonghwa
"It is fine sir,I would do anything for sulli" minho while looking at sulli,which made her blush
"Oh enough let us eat" My dad said.
We all started to eat the food served. It was delicious,Well it is us who cook it ,I am proud . 
Hours later,we did the countdown.

"10..9..8...7...6..5...4.....3....2...1!!!!!"

"Happy New year! " We all shouted and greeted one another. 

You can feel the love in the air,My dad gave a kiss on my mom lips,Then sulli gave a quick kiss on his boyfriend too,And here I am feeling yonghwa's warm,He hug my from behind while walking the fireworks. 

"Happy new year My shinhye" He said
"Happy New year my yonghwa. " I said

'I love you until the next year,until the next next and until our hair gets white." Yonghwa said
"I love you to infinity" I said
we both smiled at eachother,then started to kiss.It was short but passionately.

Now. the last minute of the year spent perfectly,Until to The first minute of this new year. 

 

A.N.

never forget to read chapter 31, Author's note!! :D 
I gave some details :D