Double date

She is in love with who? ♥ (On-Hold)

Shin Hye's POV 

i am still wondering why is yonghwa i mean the prince of hell is sad about. Well i am not concern . Okay! It is just uhmm. Curiosity. Yeah that is the term.wow i just realize it is almost 3pm later on he will be here i mean we will meet up . i won't let him go here. He is not my boyfriend . Remember we are just in a fake relationship. That doesn't mean anything. No feelings should be involve
-Heartstrings ost Theme song playing- 
Oh that is my ring tone because i just love the show heartstrings !Lee shin is so cool and gyu won too!.Haha .Oh well who could this be? 
No caller name? Hmm
"Yoboseo? Who is this?" 
"It is me, Yonghwa. "
"Oh ,what is it this time?"
"Meet you up to jeju shakes, 3pm sharp,okay bye"
"But i might..." 
Toot toot
What he just cut the line even i am not even done talking. Arg. So rude . Does that guy care about anything?
i am almost late it is 2:50 i should go now. While walking, i saw him standing near the jeju shakes.
"I am here" i smiled
"You're late . It is 3:05 sharp"
"Late for 5 minutes. Is that too much?"
"Well yes"
"Then i am sorry sir"
"Better. Now get in the car"
"Yes sir" 
Aghhh he is so annoying. I bet no girl would want to be his girlfriend.we are now here in the car and he is driving. Why is he so quiet. i want to ask him something. You know about min young but nevermind.15 minutes of driving and nobody spoke well i had a thousand things on my mind on how to prove the 2 that we are really in a relationship and some other things.hmm i wonder what he is thinking. Oh we are here i wonder what would happen today i just hope everything would be alright. 
Yonghwa's POV
I am not yet ready to see them being sweet with each other . Eventhough they have been in a 1 year relationship. It still hurts . I may act cold and shows that i don't care about anything but i am still a human who laugh.love and someone who got hurt.this is reality. we got to accept it. We are here. Good luck to us and our lies.
"Hello yonghwa and shin hye! Glad you make it" min young said
"Of course . we will never let you done right babe!" I hold shin hye hand .obviously she saw that and guess what she just smiled oh well that is predictable.
"So . Shin hye how and when did you meet my dude"
"We.. Uhm we met at the school. Yeah the school then you know we got develop when we had our date here at the jeju island." Shin hye said. Never thought she would say that. But she did a  Great job .
"Yeah so we just got together. Haha" i tried to laugh.
"Wow romance. I remember when i first saw min ho at rome and i was lost and he helped me then suddenly we saw again the other day and we went to those great places and suddenly we just fell inlove happily. oh well maybe we are meant to be" Min young looked at min ho and they sure are in love with each other. You could see it in their eyes and their hands are lock with each other."
"And we even lock our names in the pad locks and we lock it on the bridge. That was just awesome. Lol you guys should go to rome and do that too! Hahaha " min ho laughed 
"HAHAHA really.that is cool " i tried to smile and laugh even my heart was broken into pieces.
While shin hye was just in plain silence.i wonder what that girl is thinking right now?
Shin hye pov
The double date . Yes this is it. Good thing when min ho asked me about how we met. That was close these two lovers are just totally in love with each other like they are distined . I can feel it when they started talking about how they fell in love ,but i could also someone trying to smile and who is currently hurt right now. I could see it to how he act different and how he is trying to hide that pain inside. Yonghwa ,even you don't tell me i know you are in pain right now.
Now we are eating our main course.
"Baby, you have a mess here in your lips ,want me to wipe it for you?" min young said to min ho.
"yes please" and min ho smiled
when min young was wiping off min ho lips. i could see jealousy in yonghwa's eyes. I have to do something.
"Oh yeah! The desserts! We have to have the desserts ,i love desserts so much! Hahaha!  "
"You are right. Haha" min young said
"Yonghwa could you help me get some dessert,please" 
"Oh sure." Good thing he come with me
"Please excuse us. " i smiled to them
While walking to the dessert section. I asked yonghwa.
"Hey ,are you alright" 
"Yeah. Definitely! " he smiled but i am sure that is a fake one.
"Yeah right. I know you are not" 
"Hahaha what are you talking about. Oh i will be back babe i will just get some wine!" He is laughing like an idiot . Why is he faking. i hope after this date he would open up to me.
"Let us go now yonghwa. " 
"But i am not yet finish drinking my wine." 
"Just bring it there"
"Alright"
"Oh hey we are back. " but Then it was a bad timming. When we went there they were almost kissing..
"Wow you two. You two are very romantic! So fun to watch! Hahaha! Romance. right. "  yonghwa. Stop that. I could almost see tears coming down.
"Dude are you alright? " min ho asked
"Haha of course he is . Oh yeah yonghwa promise me that we would go to my favorite place and he promise me it would only be the two of us so bye for now. It was fun being with you too" i said. We got to go out of this before any worse would happen
"are you sure. He is alright? I am worried .i and my min is worried " 
Min young said
"We are alright! very! Haha so bye for now!" I waved good bye to them and i told yonghwa to go with me.
"Hey what are you doing we are still talking with them. Let us go backl"
"Stop it yonghwa. Let us go home" 
" i am not going home . I will go to my favorite before going home.please come with me"
I followed him to where he is heading and we went to a small bar. I had no choice but to go. I don't want him to get drunk but he won't leave the place.
"hey. No we are not going to go to this place. Go home now please" i tried begging him
"No i don't want . I am still having fun!. Hahaha! " maybe he drunk but i wouldn't want to be with a drunk guy well i am going home. 
"If you don't want fine!! Be drunk . Go home wasted! That is what you want . Then it is fine with me. I don't care" now i am on the taxi.  it is just so annoying that i done so much effort and he doesn't see it.well i am Thinking of ways to be calm but what would happen if he goes home drunk. Ahhh why do i care even he is so annoying. But ugh...
"Sir please go back! " 
Yes i am stupid right i am now walking to the club we went a while ago. where could he be? Where is that guy? Currently searching for him. Oh there he is. 
"Yonghwa.you are drunk! "
"Oh shin hye! You are back! Hahaha want to have some And I have alot more  to drink  . And i don't have a home haha? Do i ? But of course i do. I am just joking" okay he is crazy. Then if he doesn't want i would force him to go home.
"No go home!" 
" i don't....." 
-zZzzzZ okay he fell asleep wow now how could i bring him and where.omg. I just realize i don't know where he lives and ughhh i hate you yonghwa good thing i have the money and my atm card. Maybe i should yeah. Well currently well only for 1 night i payed for a 1 night room.  good thing some Bouncers help me carry him but of course i paid for it. because of him . i have to use my allowance.the room is nice it is cozy and it has a small refrigerator. Lastly i gave him a small note behind the bed so he won't get shocked hahaha. Well i am sure he could take care of himself and it is getting  late i should go home now but before i leave,i would take a look of the sleeping Yonghwa i sat on the chair beside the bed and look at him. Wow i have to say that he is really handsome. Well he looks like an innocent kid sleeping.
"Please don't leave me" what is this guy saying . He is talking while he is sleeping. I was about to stand up but he grabbed my hand. I tried to take it off but his grift was too tight. 
"Please stay" was he talking to me but why do i feel like i want to stay? 
What is happening am i starting to care to the heartless yonghwa.
 
author note :
Has shin hye fall for Yonghwa?
How would yonghwa react when he see shin hye beside him?
all in chapter 11 :)
----------
THANK YOU TOO ALL YONGSHIN AND MINHYE SHIPPERS . :)) 
thank you for subscribing and for reading my  1st fanfic! 
Spread to people my fanfic . I would really appreciate that. THANKS! :D
keep on reading. Saranghe!! :D