Investigate

She is in love with who? ♥ (On-Hold)

'Won Hoo Lee's POV

"So How was your day babe?" I notice her being quiet along the ride
"It was fine,sorry i am just tired." She said with no emotions..What is wrong with her ,I feel like she is keeping something from me.
"If you say so babe."  I said.
The ride was full of silence,When we got to her condo,She left a kiss on my cheeks then walk away. While listening to music,I notice her phone.She left it. Maybe It is fine when i will give it to her tomorrow. Then suddenly there was a text,Well since i am the boyfriend,I have the right to look at it..
'i had a great time with you.Good might ms.Younghye"    from.....jung yonghwa!  he is the new model in jambangee.I can't let them be together again.Never.Younghye is mine. 
Contact number saved.Be Careful jung yong hwa.

Jung Yong Hwa's POV
That Bastard,You will pay for this. And that is My Will.
" min young ,are you busy? " I called min young ,since she is the only one who knows what trajic happened to shinhhye's life
"Well not much..why? is something wrong" a worried voice asked 
"I am fine ,Could i pick you up ,i need help ,if it is fine."i ask politely
"it is fine,sure ,be here in 30 mins" She said 
"will be " i smiled and hang the phone. 

30 mins had pass i am outside min young condo,i let the doorbell rang.
she then opened it,smiled then waved hi "So what is up,where are we going?" she ask 
"Can you come with me where shin hye got kidnapped last years ago." i explained 

Min young's POV 

when yonghwa called and tell me he want to pick me up,i suddenly feel happy,I can't stop smilling,assuming on the wrong thing.
i heared the doorbell rang,i ran out to get it then it was yonghwa,he doesn't seem happy maybe he is in a problem,but i am here don't worry i will comfort you at my best, 
"so what is up,where are we going?" I asked 
"Can you come with me where shin hye got kidnapped last years ago." he explained...Oh so it is all about shin hye,haha oh yeah how silly i am assuming that he would take me on a date.haha! all my smile turned to a frown...why does he still remember his past..i mean past is past...i mean why won't he get over her...she is dead.i am alive..why can't he see me ?
"Yonghwa,can you stop it,accept the reality that she is dead. why are you still hoping.stop it yonghwa you're crazy! "i said honestly,,,,he should let go and accept the fact...
"No min young,you don't understand she is alive! maybe she just don't remember anything but she is alive! fate gave me a chance! see look at this! " he said joyfully then he showed me a picture with him and shinhye?? she is alive? how did that happen? i mean this girl exactly looks like shin hye,the differences is only the way she dress but with the face it is all her.
"See i told you! " he said smilling 
"what is her name i ask.." getting curious about this girl...and what if she is really shin hye...no i mean ...i don't want her to be with yonghwa...but no this is wrong .......they're the one for eachother and not for me..
"min young hye." he said...
"min young hye?" min young hye? what why is her name similar to mine....like it felt like something is wrong..
"min young .....hye? our names are very similar....min young... then park shin hye." i said 
"oh damn you're right! Min young! then hye for park shin hye..I definitely get it now,thanks to you! " he said then he hug me tightly....and i can't help myself smilling.... but no this is right you can't fall for yonghwa..min young you can't ."    
"your welcome " i tried to fake a smile 
but i am happy for him.Because fate will bring them back together soon. 
Yonghwa's POV
so it is really all lee min ho's fault,i know that someday i have always hope for is nearly happening,And this show you're trying to put on is coming to an end. 
*phone ring
"yonghwa ,yonghwa don't get shocked...but, goo hye sun has escaped from jail..." sulli said from the other line .
"what...why how?!? " i am getting annoyed,2 years is not yet enough...she deserves more years in jail. 
"visit us at the house,we will explain."
"will be there." i ended the call 

everything is a mess..anger all in me ..but i have to be strong because i have to believe that there is hope for me and my shinHye,
"yonghwa ,who was that? and what happened?" min young asked 
"that was sulli she said... goo hye sun..has escaped from jail " i said 
"that ,how! like she deserves to live her life with her whole life! " min young reacted.well she will she will. i won't let her escape that easily. 
"sulli said to go their house,you want to come?"  i ask her 
"yes please. " she said 
"let us now go. " i said 

everything will be better,there is hope ,you would have to believe,shinhye we will be together,we're fated ,like match made from heaven.

Min young Hye's POV

Rise and shine,what a beautiful day! 
Finally it is my rest day,A day where i would only lay down on my bed,watch tv and eat my favorite,  ice cream! yeah i know,very childish ,am i..I really have that love for ice cream,it makes me happy and stress free! like i feel no worries and everything is amazing! Haha hmm what could be mr.jung yonghwa doing,but where is my phone.Phone where are you.i search under my pillow ,inside my bag ,at my table and it was nowhere to be find,Ugh...did i drop it from the beach...or maybe at won hoo lee's car,oh well.. maybe it is with him 
then the doorbell rang, *doorbell ring*
coming! Maybe this is him, when i got to the door,yes it is him ,he brought some pizzas,just what i am craving for! 
"Good morning babe! " he gave me a warm greeting,we place the pizza at the table then went in my room, Yes i feel happy with him,but honestly i am missing mr.yonghwa so much...then yes oh maybe hoo lee has my phone... 
"babe,do you like saw my phone ,i might have drop it inside your car," i said 
"Oh that is bad,because i haven't see any phone inside,maybe you drop it at the beach," He said ....oh yeah maybe i was,because of ,....ugh .
"babe if you can't find it,let us buy a new one " he said and smilled.. something feels suspicious about him.. 
"ah eh..okay it is fine.. maybe we will just buy a new phone. "i tried to smile... 
then his phone ring 
"Oh hello.."   ......." ah yes... " I will be there ..... "  He then ended the phone. 
"babe i have an important meeting to go to,i am really sorry,catch you up next time." he said... wait he would always decline a meeting just to be with me...maybe he has a new girl..well if he has a girl that is happiness because my feelings for him is starting to fade..
he gave me a kiss on my lips,then he went out.... he is really on the hurry...he even forgot his wallet,i took the elevator,and run to catch him,then there he was standing up ,waiting for someone to get out the car..i mean who? Then a girl step out,A girl with short hair ,fashionable clothing and somehow a good posture,I wasn't able to see her face,because i was hiding ,Well so he is really cheating on me? I mean I am not jealous,i take out my camera then took a picture of them ,haha i could use this as an evidence so if he sees me with yonghwa,i would use this as my defense,what a bright girl young hye... i smiled at my success,when i saw them leave i turned around a walk away..when a girl was running then we bump with eachother.... 
"Uhm sorry sorry miss... i was just in the hurry" the lady said 
"oh it is fine no need to sorry about " i smiled and help her up." well it was an accident so it is all fine to me 
"thank you very much miss,you're so well mannered and.... wait shin hye? " the girl stood up and said ... she knows shin hye too? 
"uhmm..it is not shin hye..it is min young hye,uhm who are you may i ask.. " i ask ..is she from my past too? 
"So you're min young hye... Right yonghwa told me about you. oh i am Min young,Park Min young. " She smiled 
min young? park min young... is this all a coincidence...? 

Author  note 
Sorry for the late update,my mind was very mess up with things,had issues in my real life,haha so wasn't really on the mood.but when i saw your comments and that you're still excited to know what is next i have that feeling that I shall update again,it is really overwhelming! I hope you all support my story until it is very last chapter,Thank you Everyone! :)