Starting All Over Again

She is in love with who? ♥ (On-Hold)

YongHwa's POV

Getting Excited to go to the photoshoot.knowing that I will be with my ShinHye,
I drive all the way on my car to Jambangee's Center place,
"Yonghwa,You're Just right on time!" The manager said
"Thank you sir,May i know where is ms.Min YoungHye?"  I asked
"She isn't here yet,Maybe she is on her way."
"Oh,I think so too." I smiled
"Oh Ms.Younghye is here! "  I look at the back and There she is walking fowards us,Which makes me smile.
"So Since both of you is here, our location would be at the....."  

"Sir! sir!"  He fell unconscious. "Excuse me,please Help,help us!" Shinhye I mean younghye shouted for help. Then the staffs help me carried the manager. So does this mean the photoshoot is cancelled?
"Mr.jung we have to take him to the hospital,And You and Ms.shinhye Must Go to our location,we can't postponed the photoshoot,since the photographer and the make up asistance are already there at the Huwayan Beach
"But Ms.I don't know him yet,He is a stranger to me,I won't go with him. " Younghye disagreed.But I kindly smiled secretly since I would be driving all the way with her,
"I am not a ,beside I am a model like you,And girls like you is not my type " I wink at her,Maybe If i bring back my Bossy side,she might remember the past. So maybe I should pretend and start all over again 
"What a feeler! Hahaha!" She seems annoyed.Hahaha I miss her getting annoyed with me. 
"Quit fighting,Our call time should be at 9pm,It is already 6am,It is a 2 hours travel.So you must go now,Here is the address and Contact number of Mr.Dung, Give us a call when you have arrive,We would try to make it there,Good luck to the photoshoot Ms.Min younghye and Mr.Jung Yonghwa! " She gave the address,then went ahead.This would be fun ,

I will make you fall In love with me the 2nd time around.

Younghye's POV

The mises went ahead,well I understand that they have to take mr.manager to the hospital,but what I can't accept is I am with this man,Like He is so damn Annoying! Like The Prince Of Hell.
"Get in" He opened his car door.
"Thank you." I was about to get in when the door automatically close. He has no manners,Ugh i thought he was being a gentleman. "You're welcome!" He stick his tongue out... So childish. 
I slam open his car door and sit down at the front seat,Well I have no choice since his car doesn't have a back seat. 
"Hi there ms.minyounghye! " He said,For a handsome face he has but a very childish man.Such a turn off.
"Hi" I said in a emotionless tone,then put on my earphones.I don't want to hear him.
"Hey that is not fair,no earphones allowed" he careless took off the earphone. 
"seriously?" I said annoyed.
"Seriously!" He smilled. 
"I can't take this anymore,I am going out. " I slam the door and went out. 
"Good bye ms.Minyounghye!" He shouted.Ugh There are no taxi ,Damn.I think I should go back and please him ...But no younghye.No. I continue walking in the streets,While I notice his car following me.
"Hey ,I am giving you another chance,do you want to ride with me!" It was him,he shouted from the window. Hmm should I?
"Maybe No" I smiled at him. 
'that is your choice " He left a smirk then about to close his windows. damnit i think i should.I run and shouted
"Hey,I accept!" I shouted 
"Apology accepted,get in. " He stop the car,And without no choice i get in.
"Thank you." I said in shame. If i have another choice,but ugh.I shall low down my pride.
"You're welcome" He smiled. Damn,Neverthought he could be goodlooking.I wiggle my head ,And face at the window. 
"Let us be serious,Do you have any parents?" He ask seriously.. 
"Well My parents died on a car accident..." Well that is what I know.that is what Won Hoo Lee told me..
"Are you sure...Or maybe you got in an accident that you can't remember your past. " His words stricks to my heart.What does he know,Does he really know me? Ah-But How am i sure if I could trust him.. I should be careful to the words I say,I have to lie.
"Hahaha Why so serious? I have never been in an incident,So I am very sure about my past. " I fake a laugh 
"Oh is that so,I am sorry,You just remind me of shinHye." His mood went sad and lonely...Who is shin hye?
"Uhmm sorry about asking but what happened to ms.shinhye?" I ask seriously.
"Oh she used to be my girlfriend,A very happy,simple,cute and a wonderful lady,She is everything to me,But Fate doesn't want us together....A very trajic accident happen.She may be dead,Or maybe I am looking at her right now. " His voice gets deep.....Looking at her right now.Why do I feel like I want to kiss him and tell him I am shinHye Even I am not her,Even If nothing reminds I am her,I have to get off this feeling
"Ah that is sad,but hey keep the drama later,You have to focus on driving ,hahaha!" I tried to change the topic and make things not awkward. 
"Yeah maybe haha,sorry I am such a dramatic man" He wipe those tears falling to his eyes,ShinHye is Very Lucky wherever she may be...
Yonghwa's POV
Damnit I broke my tears to her,And tell her everything about shinHye,She is not shinhye,yonghwa,get over now. I tried to say to myself. I started to focus on the way,Silence surrounded inside the car,What is she thinking she seems bothered,While driving the car went wrong. what is happening? It stopped.Don't be broken please. 
"Ms.younghye,ithink we have a problem." I said in shame. 
"I think so too. " She said. 

We both went out of the car,I Check on it,Damn what happened to my car,I don't know how to fix engine problems.
"Ms.younghye,stay here,I will just look for help. " I said to her. 
"I will come with you. " She said. 
"No,it is fine,you could stay here." I said. 
"Please" Well I also can't leave her with nobody,so maybe i should let her come with me. 
"Oh okay Let us go? " I said, 
"Sure" she smiled,Her smile makes my heart melt. "

We went walking to the foggy place,I hope there is some people that could help us,It took us 20 mins,still no good to find.
"Are we lost?" She ask,
"I think,but we could find a good place,trust me." 
We continue walking when she shouted,"AHHH!" 

Younghye POV

I think we're lost,I feel scared,But knowing that he is here,My worries are fading away. 
We continue walking when I almost trip to those rocks, "AHHH" i shouted
"Don't worry I got you" He caught me with his warm hands.We had our eyes meet ,that make my face blushes with red,A feeling that I never feel with Won Hoo Lee,A feeling that I can't explain. 
"Uhm Ah...Thanks" I quickly stood up and prevent eye contacts,When he hold my hand.
"My hands are here to secure you"  He said with his warm voice,makes me blushes more. Even I want to take off that grift of his hands,My hands won't let me,I felt safe and secured. 
We continue walking with hands tightly grip with eachother,Then Finally We saw the car machine station.
"Here it is!" I said happily
"Yes.we're here" we both smiled,And walk ourselves to the station.
"Good morning sir,Uhm May you help me with my car,It got broken......Yes sir it is there.Yes sir.Oh thank you very much! " Yonghwa talking to the mister from the shop,while he let me sit down on the bench. Great they sell water ,I should buy one.I went to the lady,
"Good morning Mises,May I buy a bottle of water please " I approached her. 
"Here you go." she pass me a cold water,which what I need.I gave her my money then she gave me my change,I went to the bench and sitted down,I feel so sleepy ......
wandering around the place but not so far,just close enough where mr.yonghwa is,While walking a Strange grandma ,Age looks like in 70's,Went to me , 
"You Young Lady.you ,Don't be with the man that will ruin you,But be with the man that is fated for you,the fate is just playing around,So be wiseful to every decision you would make,It might make you happy or destroy you. " 
That was strange ,I myself became speechless,when I notice she has walk away,Where could she be? I run to find her,But She is no where to find. 

Then I saw yonghwa from my vision and notice it was all a dream...What a strange dream
"Ms.younghye,are you okay?" Yonghwa went towards me..
"Uhm yes I am " I fake a smile
"Wait how did i get here? " I ask in confuse,when I notice I am in the car.
"Oh about that, the car is fixed,then i notce you fall asleep at the bench so i carried you here." He explained
"Oh yes,haha sorry and thank you." I smiled
"Could i ask something ?" he said
"sure go on" i said
"Did you have something bothering you ,like you seem you have a bad dream?" He said..

"Oh haha yeah a nightmare lolol but i don't mind,haha! ." the truth is it is bothering me, the grandma ,what the grandma said....

Author note

Here you go ,Chapter 39! Thank you for waiting and for supporting til here,Comment and tell me what you think,Enjoy reading! :)