My Fiance

She is in love with who? ♥ (On-Hold)

"Shinhye's POV

*Alarm clock rings*
What a good morning,A morning beside my fiance,yonghwa.His arms are wrap around me so I slowly placed his arms off me.

*flashback from last night*
"It is okay daughter,You can stay with yonghwa.After all he is your fiance.' my mom said while looking at my dad with smirking eyes
"eomma! and appa! I know you don't agree with this. right?
"No it is okay,really. So good night to the both of you. may romance filled the air." my dad said back
"appa! " i eyed him then they went away .In defeat I wave on them while yonghwa respectfully said his bye to my parents.
I and yonghwa walk in the room and it filled with awkward silent. We are in the same room since it was the only room inside his vacation home.He assured that I would feel comfortable. he told me to sleep on the bed while he would be on the couch near his room. 
"So do you need anything else"  He approached to me then he sat down beside me on the bed 
"nothing else." I smilled.
 he then held my hand. he kissed my cheek softly, my heart bounced as he made the first move which I felt unease
"May we?" he murmed ,
because of it ,I moved a little backwards. 
"Sorry. I'm not yet ready with this." I said to him while not glancing at his face. I didn't know it would be this unconfortable even if he is my fiance. 
"It is okay. I'm sorry if I am making you uncomfortable."  He said and stood up 
" So yeah!.. If there is anything you need. Just call me, Good night my fiance." He said before he leave.
I know im letting him feel that I don't trust him,yet he is trying to be okay with it.I am lucky that he is my fiance, but I should adjust myself tonight and to the other days that I will spend with him. 
"Wait.I'm sorry. don't leave." I stood up and held his right hand.
He faced me.finally, with all of my strength to utter this words I said, "Kiss me.Let us make love tonight." 
my nervous thoughts left me when he kissed me softly and dearly. I felt his emotions and his strong arms that held me. It was then we move backwards to the bed. I made the move to take off my shirt but then he stopped  me "I know you are not yet ready.I respect you fully."
I stopped as well. My conscience went back and I said to myself that yes I really am not yet ready.

"I'm sorry." He said 
"I am too. thank you my fiance for being sensitive of what I'm feeling."  I said
"No worries. I can wait until on the time that you are ready" He smilled at me,holding both of my hands.
"When we get married.I'll make sure that it is not beyond my will." I smilled at him as I look at his eyes.
"I will patiently wait." He said.
"But then,I have a favor to ask." I said 
"Anything,My fiance," He said
"Will you sleep with me tonight? "
"Surely,I will." We held hands and lay down the bed.I can feel his strong arms huging me carefully.

*end of flashback*

I slept soundly last night thanks to my fiance. I glance at my ring and looked at my fiance sleeping so soundly too. I look at the clock oh so it is 7am,this is enough time to prepare and surprise yonghwa.It has always been him who keep on giving me surprises and making me feel special everyday,it is time that I'll do something for him as his girlfriend and soon to be his beloved wife.I stood up and walk through the kitchen.So my plan is to bake him a cake,and to set up a breakfast meal for him that is suited for a picnic with a touch of creativity,surprise and especially love . Oh here is my cooking apron with full of hearts. I wore it and prepared the ingredients. Oh finally my cake is done.It is a chocolate cake,and now time for the icing,"Hello my Fiance,Saranghaeyo!"  Oh this is perfect! *i grabbed my phone and took a picture while holding the cake* 

Now that im done with the cake i placed it to the refrigerator and now for the main course, a delicious breakfast coming up! 

yonghwa's POV

It is 10am,it seems that I overslept.I stood up and then I saw a letter at the table.
"I have left early.I'm sorry if I didn't wake you up. I have left a gift for you near the door. :)" 
Well what could that be? I excitedly walk right away and as I open the door,I saw a beautiful lady sitting at the chair reading a magazine near the door.

I smilled as I walk near my fiance and asked her with a sarcastic tone " So where is my gift?" I smirked
"I am your gift,aren't you satisfied?" She smiled and held my hand "
"Thank you.I am contented." I said
"thanks my fiance. So let us now eat. Im starving ,You overslept than the usual." I joked
"I am sorry.I felt comfortable sleeping beside you." I said honestly.
"I was just joking.I am willing to wait for you" she smiled
I smiled back at her. We held hand and she brought me near the beach. I held the picnic basket she had prepared.
We settled sitting down .I insist to help her on preparing but she said she want to do it by herself.It is prepared well.It looks delicious. I can't wait to dig in.
"And before we eat,I will turn on the music."  The song You have fallen for you played. The song I composed for her when we were dating few years ago. 
"You remembered" I smiled at her. 
"I did. I remember everything now. I remembered that I secretly kept that copy inside my desk."  I smiled at him.
We sing as we listened to my voice. we ate the food she prepared.It is really good. I can't wait to wake up eating her dish everyday.
She excuse herself to get the dessert inside the kitchen
"And now for the dessert..cake with a lovely message from your fiance." She showed the cake she made. which it looked great especially the message is very sweet. "saranghaeyo my fiance." I said to her. replying to what was written on the cake.We finished eating .after fixing the leftovers,she spoke
"Thanks for everything fiance. I won't get tired to cook your breakfast,lunch and dinner."  She said which I felt my eyes were about to be teary.
"I also won't get tired supporting,protecting and especially loving you." I said back to her. I can see that she her teary eyes. She layed her head to my lap and I let her lay down her body too. I brushed her hair with my hand while singing another song for her.

because I miss you by

 

Always under exactly the same sky, always exactly the same day
Other than your not being here, there’s nothing different at all
I just want to smile, want to forget everything
Just like absolutely nothing has happened, smiling to live my days
 
Miss you, miss you so much, because I miss you so much
Everyday all by myself, calling and calling you
Want to see you, want to see you, because I want to see you so much
Now it’s like I have this habit, keep calling out your name
It’s the same today
 
I thought I’d let go, not leaving anything behind
No, no, now I still can’t let you go
Miss you, miss you so much, because I miss you so much
Everyday all by myself, calling and calling you
 
Want to see you, want to see you, because I want to see you so much
Now it’s like I have this habit, keep calling out your name
It’s the same today
 
Everyday, everyday, it feels like I’m gonna die, what should I do?
 
Love you, love you, I love you
I hadn’t even spoken the words, I just let you go
Sorry, sorry, do you hear my words
My late confession, can you hear it
I love you

"This was the song I composed when I was longing for you. You are hard to forget.I glad I never gave up. " I told her while her eyes were closed.
"I glad you didn't give up.thank you for saving me from lee min ho." she replied while her eyes were closed.
"You are everything to me.I won't let him take you away from me.It won't happen again. I assure her.

She took a nap. I stayed awake watching her.
I kissed her forehead. " Saranghaeyo."

Lee min ho POV

"Sir,we saw them." My 2 man reported.
"Send me the exact location. Just watch them on anywhere they will go to ,but don't do anything until I command you .
"Yes sir." I hanged up

"Glad you found them." Hye sun said.
"Ofcourse,you know that money can do anything." I said with confidence. 
"I agree even love." hye sun replied while she held her glass to toss with me
"certainly is" I tossed with her glass.

With money you are poweful,with money you are loved and with money I can have you darling Min Young Hye

Author's Note 
I'm sorry Chingus! Sorry for being insensitive by not updating for a year. I have things that I did .I was physically busy and emotionally bothered which led me on forgetting my role as the author of this story. I hope that you would stil read my new updates and give me story a chance. Now,I will make sure to finish this story.
Thank you for your time,thank you for my new subscribers. Have a nice day! 
...And I know you have noticed that the picture is edited. yes it is! haha so I am sorry for the not skilled edit. :)
-ithinkthatway001