Real commitment

She is in love with who? ♥ (On-Hold)

Shin hye's POV

What a great morning.I just finished to groom myself because sulli will call me if breakfast is ready.Although for this morning breakfast they insist to prepare the breakfast without my help.They said it is a congratulation breakfast for being engaged. Going back to last evening, I and yonghwa let the past flow to the ocean.this is better.I really do need to forget it and Today,This is a new beginning in my life.

"Eonni! Breakfast is ready! " Sulli shouted from my door ,Just like the usual.
"I'm coming." I said,going downstairs to the dinning table.

"Congratulations our shinhye on your engagement! " mom,dad and sulli said in chorus, with party poppers 
"Thank you eomma,appa and dongsaen.Sarangaheyo." I kissed them on the cheeks and hugged them.

*doorbell*
"You invited someone else? " I asked them
"Check for your self eonni." sulli said. while mom and dad also encouraged me to open it. 
"Am I late? " As I opened it,It was yonghwa holding a bouquet of flowers. This man .really. such a lover boy.
"Oh are you also a part of this? Haha Thank you fiance.  " I hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. 
"But now, I was really the one invited. I didn't plan it" He smiled as he enter. He kissed my mom and sulli on the cheek, then shake my father's hand.
"That is true eonni,It was our plan and not his. " Sulli said
"That is true. We are really thankful to God for this blessing and to yonghwa for loving you as his fiance.I am really excited on your wedding day." My mom said,while she was saying her speech,tears fell down from her eyes. She smilled as she wiped the tissue to her eyes.
" From the last years and to the recent ,Thank you yonghwa for being here for shinhye and to our family.I am welcoming you to be a part of our family. I fully accept you to be my daughter's soon to be husband and soon to be my son. " My dad said. Unexpectedly,He hugged yonghwa . Oh dad , even he has a strong appearance but he really does have a soft heart.
"I don't want to be cheesy too like you guys but thank you very much yonghwa for taking care of my eonni. Thank you especially for bringing her back to us." Sulli said, stopping her tears but also she couldn't .She hugged me tight and I hugged her as well.

"Okay now it is time to eat. The food that my loving family served is getting cold." I released to sulli's hugged and said it.

We started to eat. Yonghwa is officially part of my family and soon,I really can't wait to have ours. When I have my own child or children,I will show them all my love just my mom did.I will protect and be strict just like my dad did. On the other hand,in my own ways I know I won't be a perfect mother but I will give my best for them.The breakfast celebration has ended. I am now with yonghwa at his car ,We are on the way to my condo,since tomorrow is tuesday,My break has ended so tomorrow,I am back to modelling at Spring field,I have a 5 month contract with them. With Jambangee,It has ended last month.

"When we get married ,Do you still want to continue your modeling career? " yonghwa asked ,out of the blue ,while driving
"Well I have a 5 month contract with spring field ,It is my 3rd month. If there would be other contracts,Well I might give it a chance,why?" I said 
"Okay I will be honest,I opened this up,because I want you to stop after your contract with spring field. I am the man,I should be the one working for you.I also decided to not sign up to any contract as a model or advertiser. My contracts with them has ended.  I am planning to help my mother with business or Maybe I can establish our own." He said, well I know that he want the best for me, but isn't that a burden to him.
"Fiance,I know you want the best for me ,but I don't want to be a burden to you.I want to help you.
"You are never a burden for me,I just want to do my role as your soon to be husband and to the family we will have,to our children.So let me be the one to do the hard work for you and them." He insist,holding my hand.
"Okay fiance,I will think about your offer. " I smiled at him. I don't want to make this awark. Well I really do want to follow him and accept his decision for the best on our relationship. Though,What about my dreams? I like being a model and I even want to become a singer or an actress since I haven't accomplish it in the past.

Marriage, Most women think that this is an awaited part of their life,It is mine too especially now that I found my man that would soon to be my husband. Although,I think marriage is not just like as happy as a fairtytale's happy ending which I used to think when I was a young girl. It is not the ending, it is the beginning of a couple's real love story where you have to sacrifice your desires like your dreams and wants that you want to achieve. It is letting someone enter your life completely like roots entwined with eachother. It is no longer your autonomous decision that would be heard, but it is between a decision from two that both have agreed. These qualities are the things I know that I still lack. I am used to be independent on my decisions ,but now it is different. Lastly,I am not commited with my full consent, I should be the one to adjust myself for I have chosen to enter the marriage life with yonghwa. 

"We are here." yonghwa broke the silence.
"Ah. yeah thanks fiance." I smiled to him.
I waited for him to open the door for me. He accompanied me to the elevator until to my condo's room.
"1403, here we are ." I said.
"I am sorry for a while ago ." He said ,opening it as a topic.
"shhh I promise to think about it." I assured him.
"Do you want to go in? " I asked yonghwa. 
"Okay, I will stay. " Yonghwa, smiled and entered, I sat down at the couch and he as well.
"Do you want anything else coffee or tea?" I asked him

*before yonghwa answer, my phone rang,   * ring* 
"Shin hye, I need you.I need someone to talk to"  It was min young, She was crying at the other line.
"No worries Min young,What happened. I'm at my condo room with yonghwa. " I said at the line. I saw yonghwa worried for our friend. 
"Thank you shin hye.I'll be there." She said.
I hanged up saying goodbye.
"is this about min ho? " Yonghwa said
"I guess." I said.
He decided to have coffee while I rather have tea.
*An hour had pass,the door bell rang* 
"Min young" I said, she gave me a hug. 
"What happened min young. Did min ho did something  to you?  I'll kill that guy."  I told her,comforting my friend.
"Yes it is about him....." She started to tell the story of what have happen between them also between the lee. I knew it that the lee does't about his plans or what he have been doing. I haven't see the lee for 2 years now. I also haven't ask them to my parents.Sulli told me that my parents don't much focus on the business when I was not arround. So I am not sure if the business partnership of my family to the lee is still on going. I think that they don't have news about me.
"Do you need a back up.I am ready to face that monster min ho and his family. I will help you min young. you did too much."I told her.
" No fiance,I won't allow you to be involve with this and Min young, don't get me wrong.As much as I want to help you. I can't because especially now we are planning our marriage. For now, I want to stay out of this and shin hye should also. We have know what happened before. Furthermore, As your fiance shinhye,I am using to interfere with your decision.So please stay out of it.Let officials do it." Yonghwa said. And as much as I want to follow him but I want to help my friend ,min young and I also want to do this as a revenge to min ho.
"Okay.I will." I smilled at  him 
We comforted Min young as she leave.At the evening, we decided to  eat dinner together. We finished eating ,saying cheesy lines to each other and talk about getting married. I enjoyed his company. There are things that I want to tell him,I just want to have a serious talk with him.We stopped and he parked the car.
"See you again tomorrow fiance, He said as he stopped the engine of his car. 
"Turn on the car again.let us talk here please." I said.
"We have been talking but okay. " He smiled and turned his car again.
"I just want to be honest with you, with my feelings  yonghwa,my fiance" I started
"Okay I will listen." Yonghwa said .
"I know yonghwa that you want to do everything for me.First,I will accept your offer to quit my modeling career because I respect you as my fiance even if that means that I would forget about the dreams i have.Second,I don't accept your offer that I would stay away on the issue with min ho.I haven't done anything yet for all the things he have done.A justice for myself is what I need." I started with a calm voice.
"I understand that being commited and making decision for you is what you dislike. I am doing this for you ,for your safety. Just let the officials take over." he said 
"The officials? Did they figure out where I was when I was missing? and What about, the things min ho did to me?  I know I told you that I would forget it. But This is a chance fiance,can you see, I will pay back for all min ho done to me, not just to me but to us!" I said,Conving yonghwa. My voice ranges high which I wasn't able to perform . I don't mean to shout at you yonghwa. but I hope you listen to me just for a bit,
"Then let me. let me be the one to do this for you.I can't let anything happen to you again just like what happened in the past" Yonghwa explained.
"I know I said I will forget about the past,but doing nothing about it when I have a chance to do something is not easy to do.I'm sorry yonghwa,I can't promise that I will stay out of this .Lastly, as i leave to your car. Don't follow me. I need some alone time.I need space .I hope you can give me this." I left yonghwa at the car. He ran and hugged me from behind,saying the words im sorry.I took off his tight grip from me. I saw him crying. I want to hug him back and say that I am. I run away from him. I looked from a far and watch him drive off. As I watch him leave.I wasn't able to stop my tears fall.I feel stupid for what I did but I really need this,for myself. Sorry yonghwa. I really need space. I don't hate yonghwa .I just want to be alone and find myself.

Yonghwa's POV

"I know I said I will forget about the past,but doing nothing about it when I have a chance to do something is not easy to do.I'm sorry yonghwa,I can't promise that I will stay out of this .Lastly, as i leave to your car. Don't follow me. I need some alone time.I need space .I hope you can give me this." she left at my car.
I think I was too bossy. I didn't even think about her decisions. I run after her,hugging her from behind.I said "Im sorry" but she took off my tight grift.I was left teary eyes. I want to run further after her. Although,I decided to leave. I left because I respect what she needs.Reflecting on to her words. She is right.I was too tight to her.To tight that she needed space.I was too protective and I drowned her with my love.I wasn't sensitive with what she feel . Okay,I will give her the space she needs .This space might be a help for us on our relationship.

*next morning*

Min Young's POV
Yesterday when I went to shin hye's condo i felt alright. Having yonghwa and shin hye as my friends are the best. I get jealous with their sweetness.They are a lovely couple.
*Ring* unknown number.
"Hello,Park Min young speaking." I said  ,from the other line.
"This is mr. Lee ,Min ho's father " I was shocked,knowing it was his father.
"As I told you that I will double check it,I hired investigators to dig in with what you said. I found out that He really have papers with name "Won Hoo Lee" He even made documents for a girl name "Min young Hye." I haven't see any picture yet about who this girl is.I would like to apologize to her and her family. would you pls tell me who she is." Mr. lee said. I was suppose to tell him that the girl was shin hye but I remembered what yong said,that to stay shinhye out of this. So I won't tell him.
"I am sorry sir,I also don't know about the girl's real name. does mrs. lee also knew this? " I asked him.
"No he haven't. I didn't tell her since she wouldn't let me do this.Although,I will tell her when I have completed all about lee min ho's plans. Thank you for telling us this. Sorry for what my wife has said and sorry for what I have said.I thought I knew my son,I was wrong." Mr. lee said.. That is hard actually for his dad, min ho ,I hope your dad can stop you.
"Thank you sir. if I can help in any way.please contact me." I told him
"Sure will.Good bye min young." His dad hanged the phone.

I am glad mr. lee believed me.
1 week had passed

*1 week had passed*

Mr. Lee's POV
Last week I talked to min young,my son's past girlfriend. I told her what I have found,thanks to the investigators that handle it.She was right. I thought my son can't do anything of these.What could be the reason that this happened to him.I kept this secret to my wife and especially to my son.I have found all details  about the incident last 2 years ago where min ho started his fake identity. He even hired a doctor name Lee Seung Gi to fool park shin hye,my past business partners daughter.  I won't get this man involve and park shin hye too. Right now I am at my office near my wife and I 's bedroom .Tonight I am meeting min young. I will help her stop min ho.

"What is this all about!  " My wife went inside barging in, she showed me the papers in my room. It was papers about min ho's fake identity.
"Why are you looking at my things without any permission." I tried to say calmly.
"I am your wife! and Do you actually believe that these documents are true about your son. do you actually believe that our son can do this? " she range her voice higher." 
"Okay i have enough. All of those are truth. I highered proffessional investigators to look on that.That didn't come from Min young .okay. " I said to her ,to stop her .
"What if min young payed those investigators for you to believe.Your making our son miserable if you do anyting or help those impostors."  She said , still shouting at her point.
"Don't accuse min young for what you can do. remember,don't forget that you paid the officials to change min ho's name! You made the missing little boy miserable in the beginning,living his life as lee min ho! "


Min young's POV 
*1 week* 

I am on my way to Min ho's mansion, not for min ho, but for his dad. Mr. lee agreed to help me stop min ho. He asked me to pass to the other way so that the other guards won't see me. He let me accompanied by his secretary, Now I have entered. Oh i didn't know that they have a secret door. 
"here is mr.lee's office ms. min young." the secretary said.

I was about to text mr. lee that I have arrived but I heard mr and mrs. lee talking. I stood there for a while.
"What if min young payed those investigators for you to believe.Your making our son miserable if you do anyting or help those impostors." Mrs. lee said, we are dead mrs. lee knew. I was about to leave because they might notice. but then I stopped when mr. lee shouted.
"Don't accuse min young for what you can do. remember,don't forget that you paid the officials to change min ho's name! You made the missing little boy miserable in the beginning,living his life as lee min ho which is not his real identity! " 

Lee min ho, Is not their real son? 

 

Author's Note : 
Yongshin,fighting! We know you would be alright again.
So Lee Min ho, is an orphan or what? 
Find out in chapter 56!

Thank you for reading until here. Thank you Chingus!
I hope you enjoyed the chapter. :)
You may comment below about your thoughts. :D