I will never give up.

She is in love with who? ♥ (On-Hold)

Won Hoo lee's POV

Just like I thought,he would never stop until I finish him. 
*Dials* 
'It is me lee min ho,we have something to discuss tomorrow .don't be late. ' I ended the call ,forming a smirk on my face.
'Your end has come. '

Yonghwa's POV
*alarm clock ringing* Ugh....I am still too lazy  30 mins more please...
*Minutes later*

No way....Oh oh yeah i off the alarm clock a while ago..Damn,it is 8:40am...I am late,our meeting time is 8:30.Shinhye will get mad.

I quickly went to the comfort room,wash up and put on clothes,I toss the sandwich with peanutbutter and take it with me. 
'Finally done.' I sigh. I grab the keys then start on my car,Before I drive,I look through my messages and i found 2 messages and 1 missed call from her,Oh I am dead, i then send her a message, 
"I am so sorry :((( ,I just wake up a couple of minutes ago.Pardon me Im on the way! See you babe! ;)"after it send,I rushed on the way pushing the engine go. 
"Oh so that is why you're late but that is not acceptable...,Well I can't give you punishment in text so lemme give it to you in action later! -_- " 
I smile at her text,hmm what could it be ? A kiss maybe? Haha ..and then I realize..Oh ! I forgot to brush my teeth....And to gargle with mouth wash..how can I face her and the kiss...If I went back,i will be 1 hour late and if I not she will tease me... My thoughts been debating inside me,Then I remember the emergency kit in my car cabin, when I open it ,I smiled seeing a toothbrush,toothpaste with a mouthwash in,Now the only thing i have to do is to make an excuse to go to her comfort room. Oh yonghwa you're such a boy scout. I laugh at my imaginations,smilling while driving since I know I will be seeing with the girl in my dreams. 

Younghye's POV
When I heard my alarm clock ring,i felt happy knowing I'll be seeing mr.yonghwa,I stretch and happily to see that it is just 6:40am.Just enough time to look pretty and beautiful,So I went in the comfort room and wash up,scrubby scrub scrub,Singing like an excited little kid hihi. I went to my closet,And I decided to pick the casual peach dress,Hmm straight hair or should I curl it? Oh I know,And then I end up curling the end of my hair,Tied it up at the side.  While looking at the mirror I can't stop blushing I look beautiful ,mr.yonghwa get ready haha. I check on my phone,suprisingly there is no messages...It is like 8:20  why isn't he sending me a 'good morning or im on the way messages?? ' did he forgot...That guy i won't forgive him if he did.. I sat down at my bed ,looking at the clock ..hoping that he would message me...After a couple of 20 mins... It is 9am..seriously yonghwa. our meeting is 8:30 why is he even messaging ,did he seriously forgot about me. I stand up walking back and forward..Then Finally a text... Yonghwa this has to be you.. I simply open my phone...blink then look ..I smiled when I found out it is yonghwa. 

"I am so sorry :(((,I just wake up a couple of minutes ago.Pardon me Im on the way! See you babe! ;)" Oh so that is why...But still this is not acceptable ,don't he have an alarm clock.oh yonghwa you're so dead!
I ended up and text to him this message.
"Oh so that is why you're late but that is not acceptable...,Well I can't give you punishment in text so lemme give it to you in action later! -_- "     He should be aware that he has a punishment ,get ready yonghwa. wait I should be angry to him,but why can't I help smilling...knowing he is on his way. 
*door bell rings* 
I am thinking that I should also let him wait,then a call went ringing ,it is yonghwa. oh i won't answer,it ended then there comes another call ,Im all tempted and can't stop myself. at its third ring i decide to answer. 

"Babe im at the door,can't you hear me ringing the door bell?"  he said 

I walk right to the door and open it,"No I can't hear you."  I smiled while telling those words through the cellphone even he is just right infront of me. 

"Oh you really didn't." he gave a smirk and we both off the call,

"I hate you ,you're late for like almost an hour,time is running let us go out now." I grab my handbag and pulled his hand but he i notice he didn't move and seems like he is trying to make an excuse..

"why don't you want to go out ,is there a problem " I said. 

"no there is none,but I was on the rushed so I didn't get to take the comfort you,excuse me but can I." I felt myself smilling lol he look very shy. "No problem haha." I said ,as soon i agreed he quickly went to the bathroom,lol he sure is in the hurry . 

I sitted down at the chair while waiting for yonghwa,hmm as far as i know guys only take 2 minutes to take the cr,but he has been there for 10 minutes,what could he been doing ,don't tell me he is secretly trying my make up on...is he gay?? Oh no way for a charming man like him mr.yonghwa won't be.after a minute he went out,Atlast. "Sorry for the wait ,let us go!" this time he hold my hand,but then I stop when I notice a toothpaste stain behind his lips haha I can't stop myself from laughing, "Maybe you're not ready mr.yonghwa,take a look at yourself at the mirror." I smiled,showing my make up mirror at his face,when he did,he excuse himself once again,rushing back to the comfort room,A smile left to my face knowing that he really did make it fast ,he even forgot to brush his teeth,So that is why. Oh yonghwa,You're so hallerious. 

when he walk out,he said"shall we go now?" he offer his hand,

"Absolutely" I replied smilling ,Then agreed to hold his hand.

When we got to his car and sit,he started driving so I had to ask,"so where are we going?" 

"To Naoman beach"  he smiled

"to recall some of memories?" I ask with all my curiousity.

"No, To make new memories with you." He smiled.My face starting to blush again,I look away putting shades on,then shouted

"Let us make some mories!" I smilled back to him,enjoying the ride.

he the music on,And we started talking about random things and laugh all about some funny scenarios.

roadtrips are fun especially with mr. yonghwa. 

 Yonghwa's POV

As usual every roadtrip she wil always fall asleep,I take a glance smilling at my sleeping girl, Good thing the beach is not that far and we're on the way,but then Her phone ring ,

'caller id : won hoo lee'    What does this man want,I waited for it to miss call then I insert the number in my cellphone,sorry shinhye for not asking permission,but I know you'll understand but then for now I won't tell you..i won't let him ruin our day.

after couple of minutes,I woke her up, "We're here!" I said cheerfully,

"wow finally!" she smiled,blinking her eyes. "yeah thank you for sleeping all the way." I act and frowned, 

"oh sorry,I can't help it." she said feeling guilty haha she really looks cute as always

"Won't I get a special sorry gift,Just begging for one." i pointed my lips,waiting for an action. 

"Oh yeah I remember your punishment,so since Im a nice person you won't have the punishment that is the special sorry gift,isn't it sweet babe" she smilled patting my face.  Ohyeah aw not my lucky day. 

I followed her lead while she take pictures,She ask me to take her pictures and Ofcourse i did. She is looking happy like a kid. that just make me smile,We also took some selfie wacky shots.While walking a tourist asisted us. 

"Good morning mr and mrs.Im your tourguide ms.Suzy, welcome to Naoman resort ,here we have 3 swimming pool,bedrooms for overnight stay,a relaxing spa and massage,also the zipline,and ofcourse the most visit Naoman Beach!" The tourist introduced

"That sounds great,we would like to try the zipline mam." I said smilling while Shinhye feeling nervous

"please follow me mam and sir." the tourguide smiled.

while we both walk i saw shinhye being bothered ,maybe she is scared of heights?

"are you fine?" I ask her

"ofcourse I am . " she smilled bravely walking pass me, 

when we got there,Oh this looks exciting ,it has a beautiful nature view,it is way deep but seems so fun to experience,

"Right now we are at naoman Zipline,as you could see the overlooking nature,We have sured that this is safe for everyone and all secured, this is 200ft deep,there is still time to back out but then this could be a great experience so feel free to try.Please line up here,If willing to try." Ms. suzy,the tourguide said

"we can do this shinhye let us go!" I feel excited knowing this is my first try and it would be memorable since i'll be with my shinhye but she seems scared. 

but suprisingly she grab me to the line,"2 please."  she said smilling

"are you sure? it is fine if you don't want." I said

"no i am fine haha." she really faking her laugh

When it was our turn her aura change .

"yonghwa....I can't..I am sorry but i am scared."  her sudden change of mind,

"babe,we are here now,it is too late to back out. Just remember Im just here right by yourside."  I holded her shivering hands and she gave a smile." 

we decided the paired zipline.so we're both together.

"now before the ride ,please smile at the camera for the remembrance picture " the man incharge said

we both smiled at the camera,

"Are you ready mam and sir?" the man said

"READY!" we both said ,while shinhye keep her eyes close.

"don't worry ,just hold my hand" I hold tightly her hand and smiled then she smiled back

then.... "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!......" we both shouted and laugh ,It was fun ,very much of excitement.

Younghye's POV

200FT??? seriously No way that is way too deep no way I won't take this ride but it would be awesome to experience. once again i keep debating on my head. 

"we can do this shinhye let us go!" yonghwa said with full of excitement,in this way I also want to join I don't want to make him dissapointed, so I decided to grab his hand to the line and tell the man in charge "2 please."  then faked a smile.

"Are you sure,it is fine if you don't want." He said,does he notice that im scared but still...

"no i am fine haha" then I tried to fake a laugh,

when we were the next I felt myself backing out,Just by seeing how deep it is,my body went shivering with fear,I do have fear in heights..sorry yonghwa but so i end up telling him the truth.

"yonghwa i can't... sorry Im  scared." I told him honestly,

"babe,we are here now,it is too late to back out,just remember im right by your side.." he hold my hands which i felt the warm and feel that my face would form a smile somehow even im scared I feel like fine.

Good thing the zipline is paired by 2 person so we can go the same together,when we were tighted I can't help but close my eyes,The man took  picture of us for the remembrance picture then yonghwa spoke again,"don't worry,just hold my hand" he holded my hand smilling at me,which made me smile back. it somehow make me confident but then....."AHHHHHHHHHHH!....." we both screamed ourselves out but then ended laughing,"YAHOOOOOOOOOO" we laugh,I hold tightly to his hand until the ride has finished.

It was a great exciting experience,It is! 

after we bought the picture.aww we look so adorable ,good thing here is another copy,so we both keep it.

Our next tour is the Naoman resort,We went to court and decided to play badminton,It was an 2 hour game ,It is fun and Yonghwa is really good. 

"good play,You did good." He said and gave me an awknowledge,which made me smile

"you liar haha i am not even good,you always win!" I told him

"yeah I think so too haha kidding,But you just won!" He said,huh beated where?

"Won where??"

"you won my heart. " He look at my eyes,And there again I can feel myself blushing with red.

"hahaha yonghwa im tirsty!" I changed the topic. It is getting awkward lol i mean I won't kiss him in this public court,But his lips seems very seductive...but younghye stop imagining haha not now.

"Okay i will back."He smiled.

while waiting a missed shot shuttlecock landed right through where I am,The girl walk towards me ,She has a cap on,I lend to get the shuttlecock,Then she spoke .

"Thank you Ms.Min young Hye,I mean Park Shin hye." she took off her cap and smilled. An unfamiliar face. who is she?

I Stand there looking shocked, I don't know why my feet doesn't move I mean how did she know my name?? And how did she know shinhye..

Her words has replayed in my mind

'Thank you Ms.Min Young Hye,I mean Park shin hye."  

who is she exactly,is she a long lost friend? 

My mind been bothered ,then I realized Yonghwa went back holding a can ,then she gave it to me. 

"Ah thanks." i acted natural like nothing is bothering me.

"Are you okay?" He asked.. Am i that obvious??

"i am fine,I am just tired,oh let us go to the naoman beach,Look the sun is setting down going to a beach watching fire dancers would be awesome at this moment." i tried to change the topic,suprisingly it did.

While walking at the beach,I am feeling a sudden headache,seeing some unexplain moments ,somewhere dangerous and scary...somewhere looks like im abandoned in hell..... What are this my imaginations or my memories??

"Ahhhhh.....please don't kill me.... Please goo...sun..." Those are the things i hear....goo sun? Who is goo sun....

"Awww!" I can't stop whining about the pain where yonghwa notice..... i have to go back to that dangerous place...please.

"yonghwa take me ..take me where I got abandon like the hell in my memories."   Even I don't want to say....but I need yonghwa help..I need to go back there.i have to. 

"Please yonghwa take me there..." I found myself crying at his arms.

"Please don't ever leave me."  

"i won't ...I will never."  He let me cry at his shoulder,while he wrap his warm hands around me. 

Is it almost the time to remember who I really was?

Yonghwa's POV

While walking at the beach she sudden fell to her knees down to the sand,"awwwww!" She screamed.. 

i was about to panic why..what is she feeling when then she spoke.

"Yonghwa take me...take me..where I got abandon..like the hell in my memories..." She remember .....does she remember that night when she was almost killed by goo hye sun... I am very sure..she is only talking about that place..that dreadful memory..

"Please yonghwa take me there."she started crying at my arms,

"Please don't ever leave me." 

"i won't..I will never." She cried longer at my shoulder,putting my hands around her,

Shin hye,Are you comimg back?

ShinHye,Please tell me you're on your way...

Please tell me you will never give up because I will never..

I will never give up

 

Author's note

Is min young hye close on getting back her memories,

What will won hoo lee and goo hye sun plan?

What will yonghwa do?

---------

I am so sorry for the late update My friends/chingus,Last months,I was out of my mind because i had some problems so those days I honestly have no Idea what would the next chapter and other next happenings,but now somehow I have some ideas how to finish it dramatically,yeah dramatically. I hope you all still support my story until its end. Thank you for waiting and reading! :)