Picnic

She is in love with who? ♥ (On-Hold)

shinhye's POV

*phone ringing*

.im still sleepy.sorry to whoever is calling.i still don't want to get up,as its third ring,i grab it and reach it,then i saw it was yonghwa.omg im sorry yonghwa. 
I fixed my hair,seated straight and answered it
"Oh hi yonghwa." I said
"Good morning yeobo.(word meaning wife in korean)
"Yonghwa stop it,we have not yet marry. I said smilling at what he said.oh yeobo yonghwa.yonghwa my yeobo..soon.mrs.jung.
"Okay as you said we arent "yet" marry but soon we will." Yonghwa said emphasing the yet word. 
"Okay then. Haha.so by the way why did you call."
"I called because im asking you on a date,can you spend this day with me ms.park and soon to be mrs.jung." he said,and again my blushing cheek appeared.
"I would be delighted to spend this day with you love." I said,haha yes yonghwa it is your time to blush if only i can see him today with those red cheeks.
"I will be there at 10 sharp.see you."
"Alright i'll be seeing you at 10 sharp." I smiled
"Okay! See you my babe,love and my yeobo."
I ended the call and started to fix myself.hmm what should i put.recently it has been hard to pick what to wear.maybe this is really how someone inlove feels,that i should look good infront of my date.
I decided to pick this navy blue stripped dress matching it with my yellow bag. (see picture above.)
Park shinhye is now ready to have a date with jung yonghwa.
I look at the watch and it was 10:10,a minute later,the doorbell ring.oh yonghwa it is 10:11 you're late.

Yonghwa's POV
It is 7am.well today i have work to do but not for work but because it is for shinhye.i will make her kimchi and cook this american style hamburger and kimchi.also i slices some fruits that is all healthy.
An hour later all preparations is done,i place all my dish in the picnic because today's date will be at the park  near the beach.We will have a picnic together.
I pick up my phone and now im calling shinhye,
"Oh hi yonghwa" she answered,it seems that she just came out from bed.
"Good morning yeobo" i but it is true i will ask her someday at the right time.
"Yonghwa stop it,we have not yet marry." She answered haha. She said yet.oh.
"Okay as you said we arent "yet" marry but soon we will." I said smilling.
"Okay then.haha.so by the way why did you call."
"I called because im asking you on a date,can you spend this day with your live." I said honestly.
"I would be delighted to spend this day with you love." I have to calm myself.i feel myself smilling onto my ear is this what the girls called blushing.
"I will be there at 10 sharp.see you" i said.
"Alright i'll be seing you at 10 sharp." She said emphasizing the 10sharp.
"Okay! See you my babe,love and my yeobo." 
She ended the call.oh no. I Havent fix myself yet.i have to rush it is already 8:30am,how can i appear neatly and handsome with 1 hour,also my travelling minutes will be 20mins to go to her house.oh well i can do this.
As i finish fixing,i decided to wear a blue stripped shirt,(see picture above.)
the doorbell ring*
I went to the door and there comes the delivery man.
Giving me the 2 bouquet of roses.
i bought 2 roses.one to shinhye and to her mom.

"Delivery for jung yonghwa."
"Oh yes. It is me." I smilled paying the money to him.
"Thank you sir.enjoy the flowers." 
"Take this small amount of help.thank you for being right in time" i smiled on the delivery man
He went away.
Im excited to give this to shinhye.
I rush to my kitchen and grab the picnic bag with me as I open my door there was a small envelope that fell of,hmm maybe the delivery man drop this oh well.as soon as i get to the car,i placed the envelope inside my drawer.maybe i can return this to the delivery man someother time.
I looked at my time and it was 10:50 oh no.i might be light,i rush and opened my engine driving to shinhye's house.
as i arrive to Park residences.
her mother was the one to open the door for me. 
"hello yonghwa,Im glad to see you."
"hello mrs.park." i greeted shinhye mom and gave the pink roses.
"thank you yonghwa,how thoughtful of you and im guessing you are here to see my daughter shinhye." she said.
"yes mrs.park,today we are going out on a date." i said honestly
"that is great to hear.she is upstairs in her room" her mom said.
"thank you mrs.park." i bowed and left.
when i got infront of her room i looked at the time and it was 10:11.oh no im late.
i knocked at her door hiding the flowers at my back.
when she saw me ,she raise het eyebrow and said "your late.since your late give me a prize." she smiled at me.
i notice her wearing a navy blue stripped dress,what a coincidence,i smile on that thought.
"okay then,here is your prize,i gave her the bouquet of red roses.
she smiled and took it with saying "thank you,it is pretty." 
"so do you forgive me now ." ismiled hugging her from behind.
"nope still no." she said.
"or maybe you like a kiss from me." i pulled her infront of me looking at her eyes attempting to snatch a kiss to her lips,but then she placed her hand infront of her lips.
"okay okay your forgiven." she said,glancing at the other side. she looks shy and her red are bursting to red.
"oh so you still blush when im too close to you.am i that handsome." i placed both of my hands ,holding her face.
"okay okay.im blushing and you're too handsome now please stop it." she turn arround.
"haha you're so cute shinhye." i smiled following her steps.
"yonghwa so.where are we going." she asked.
"you'll see now let us go there." i grab her hand and we both go down the stairs,at the kitchen there her father,mother and her sister is having breakfast.

as we approach to leave his dad speak.
"Oh you're both wearing strippes,and also wearing a kind of blue." his dad noticed too.
"it was a coincidence." we both said,and smiled at eachother.
after that we said our goodbye and leave.
now it is time for picnic!
shinhye's pov
now im atyonghwa's car.
yeah i notice that too,that we wore the same stripped and a color of blue.
"yonghwa,you copy my style,and wore a strippes shirt." i  

"no it is pure coincidence and because we are fated to be together." yonghwa said.

As i look around i saw a letter on top.
"yonghwa,what is this letter,for my brother YH.J" 
"oh dont mind that,that isnt for me,i think that the delivery man of the flowers drop that at the front of my house.
"ah okay.but how coincidence ireally thought it was for you since your name is jung yong hwa,yonghwa.Jung," i said
"oh wow how cool maybe both me and him has the same name initials." he said smlling.
"yes you have a point.haha.oh well you should give that back as soon as possible,since it is from his brother." i suggested.
"yes i will mam.." he smiled and put the envelope inside his car drawer.
i started taking selfies of both of us ,i use my fuji film.my polaroid,so i can hide the pictures and this i can paste these to the scrapbook.
"Can i have one of our picture?"yonghwa asked

"Okay.keep this inside your wallet and show them you are taken by me." I kiss his cheek and laugh at his shock reaction.i turn on the music.

while listening to the music in his car. he stop at the picnic grove. why are we here?

he stop and opened my door. 
"hey yonghwa why are we here,i havent pack any food,how will we enjoy this picnic place?" i ask wondering
"who said we don't have food to eat." he smiled and grab a picnic basket from the back of his car.oh never thought he has prepared.cool.
"oh you didn't tell me about this."
"that is why it is a secret." he smiled and grab my hand.
we both hold hands and seated down the grass and a beach is overlooking the place,it is beautiful.you can see children running and there are some pet who are playing.Family get together and also lovers like me and yonghwa.
yonghwa place the picnic basket and i help him to set up the picnic blanket.
He take out 3 tupper ware and 2 bottle of orange juice.As he take off the lid.he place out the chopsticks and he feed me a slice of the meat.it was really delicious,then the 2nd was kimchi,i love kimchi.I tried it using another chopstick,it really taste good.then the last tupper ware are full of refreshing fruits like apple and watermelon.

"Every food taste delicious  yonghwa,how did you learn this american dish?" I asked while i eat more of it.

 He became silent and i asked again."uhm yonghwa im asking who did you learn this dish from?"

"From my mother." He said and smiled but there was something in his smile,a smile from sadness.

"Yonghwa sorry if i had to ask but is there a misunderstanding with your mom and where is she?" I ask him with concern.

I never see what her mom looks like,but I understand him.

"Well maybe it is really the time to share this memory of mine with my hyung.(an older brother )."

Yonghwa's POV

Since shinhye is my girlfriend i should tell her about this story of mine.

*Flashback*

(yonghwa is 7years old and his brother yongsan is 8.)

At the carnival.mom left us near the guard of the carnival.

"Yongsan,take care of your little brother okay,i will just go to the restroom."

"Yes mom ,i will take care of my little brother." Yongsan replied.i smiled at my mom and hyung. Yongsan is older than me in a year.

"Hyung! Can you get me that ice cream that way i saw the ice cream man,can we follow him." I approach yongsan and try to force him.

"No we can't remember mom said we should wait here."yongsan said.

"No i will go there whether you like it or not" i run to follow the ice cream man.

"Wait yonghwa!" I heard my brother screaming but i didn't mind but my brother was fast so he caught me and brought me back to the guard.

"Okay yonghwa wait for me here okay.i will buy you that ice cream." Yongsan said.

"Sir can you please take care of my little brother for a while." Yongsan said

"Okay sir.but please be back.this place is dangerous for little children like you."

"Yes sir.i will be back." Yongsan kissed my foreahead and run away to catch the ice cream man.

As i wait silently,my mom went back,

"Mom,you are back." I hug my mom being happy.

"Yonghwa,where is your hyung yongsan." Mom asked.

"Oh yongsan left to buy me ice cream." I smiled at mom.

"Oh no yonghwa you should't do that.yongsan is only 8.he is still a kid.but we will wait here.okay." mom said.

It has been 20 minutes since we waited.

"Mom where is hyung,why isnt he coming back.he said he will only buy me ice cream." I said crying to mom

Dont cry yonghwa let ud go to the security guard and ask.we went to the security personnel of the carnival.they said we should wait because the security parted ways to find him.we have been waiting for 3 hours.and there were no results.

"Mom.where is hyung." I continued crying

"He will be back.i know he will." My mom hug me while i see her worry.

We went home,it was lonely.hyung isnt there in the house.my mom told me to go upstairs while i saw my mom talking the police inside our house.The maid tried to make me happy and played with me inside the room.but no i want my hyung.

As 1  week past.there were still no hyung.outside the police came again.i saw my mom crying infront of her 2 sisters my auntie.when i came down the stairs my mom started to blame me.telling me that my hyung was gone and he will never be back.my auntie hug me saying it is true that yongsan is gone.auntie hug me tighter and stayed with me inside the room telling me not to listen to my mom words. As i grow older,my relationship with my mother never became stable.and then he let me leave in my way.she give me financial assistant.in my 1st year in highschool.my mom left me and went to america. 

End of the flashback.

"And there i got bullied in gradeschool,i was called nerd and all i car was to study to show my mom what i been capable off but then i met lee min ho,i treated min ho like my hyung,he resemble my hyung yongsan.In highschool there come the different yonghwa,where i started not to care about anything." I said honestly

"Oh my Yonghwa,that is a sad memory.but then thank you for sharing your story to me." She move closer to me,putting her arms around me.right now i feel relieved and comfort.thank you shinhye.

"It will be alright yonghwa,you will soon have a great relationship with your mom.and also i just hope that lee min ho stop now.that he will be happy too.for our relationship."she said.

"I hope too.but shinhye i wont let him ruin us anymore.never." i held her hand.

"Yonghwa,right now i want to make you happy,let us explore this place." She smiled and grab my hand

We run together holding hand then we saw a beach.it is not just a beach there were booths and some stores. We tried the shades and wore it together we also bought a dolphin heart chain ,where i have the male dolphin forming a heart,then shinhye got the female dolphin forming a heart where when we stick it together. It forms a heart.

I and shinhye walk around and there is a celebration.we look closer than one of the mc of the program pulled out inside.

There were three contestants.when the other two couple was introduced,it was our turn.

"Hello ms.what is your name?" The boy asked shinhye,from the microphone

"My name is park shin hye!" She said it through the microphone,with full of energy.

"And you sir you are looking handsome.,you must be shinhye boyfriend,please introduce yourself." The mc said to me.

"My name is jung yonghwa." I smiled at everyone and especially to shinhye.

"Are you both ready for the newspaper dance?"

"Oh no. Im not good this" i said to shinhye in a low voice.

"We can do this yonghwa." She gave me a highfive.

The game started,it was all challenging every stop of the music you have to position and if not your out.and if you are still in,you have the fold the newspaper until then.first i have to tiptoe,then next i have to lift my feet.at the third fold the couple 3 is out of the game at the 4th level the paper is folded small,how can we do this,shinhye said i will carry her.at the end of the music.i carried shinhye,in a wedding carry position and lifted my foot since it can fit in the newspaper.in 5 seconds our apponent give up and happily we won.

The mc gave us a price a heart notebook with a ballpen.ofcourse i gave that to shinhye as it was 6pm. 

Shinhye stop and brought me at one corner.she played a slow music.

"Yonghwa can we have this dance." Shinhye said.

I just smiled at her and held her soft hand,placing her arms aound me.

"I should be the one to say that shinhye." I said to her.

"Yonghwa,right now i want to make  you happy,just by asking you to dance." She said

"And yonghwa listen to me,It will be alright yonghwa.everything will be alright.if you need anyone.i will always be here for you no matter what." Shinhye said,while listening to her.my worries jump off.i feel that i will be okay.

We both smiled at eachother.after we danced,we went back to my car,and drive home,as i glance to shinhye,she was sleeping soundly.maybe she is tired.well she showed me her effort today.it was all worthit.

"you made me happy shinhye."i said even though she sleeping.

As we arrive her house.i wake her up. 

"I will come in with you." I said,bringing her bag. When we got there her mom,dad and sulli were still at the leaving room watching a movie.

We said hello and i take her to her bedroom.

"Thank you yonghwa.it was a great date." She smiled.

"No.thank you for making me happy today." I smiled to her.

She close the door. But then in another second she opened it.

"I know you're waiting for this.good night yonghwa."

She smiled and left a kiss on my cheek.

"You knew haha.good night shinhye." She smiled and close the door again.

I went down the stairs and greeted shinhye family and seated to one of the couch.this is it i have to tell them and they should be invited ofcourse.

"Mr.park and mrs.park and shinhye's only little sister sulli,i would like to say that please let me marry your lovely shinhye." I said confidently,kneeling to the floor.

"Oh yonghw,don't kneel.you don't know how muh you made me happy with what you said.ofcourse you can." Mrs.park held me up and smiled at me.

"Thank you for asking our permission yonnghwa.and i am happy that you will be my future son in law. " mr.park said ,shaking my hand.

"Well then advance welcome to the family oppa!" Sulli said.

"Thank you mr. And mrs.park and sulli ,please be there with me tomorrow night." I smiled telling them the informations.i told them that everything was prepared. They agreed.im glad. 

"Then eonni(sister)  shinhye will see you tomorrow  night oppa." Sulli said. 

Im ready for tomorrow.i love you shinhye.

Shinhye's POV 

It was a great and awesome date. I am glad that finally yonghwa has opened up with in terms of his family.He is a strong man,i know that.im happy to be a part of his life.hmm im thirsty.i will get water down stairs.as i walk downstairs i saw yonghwa still there talking with my family.when i got there,

I heared sulli.

"Then eonni shinhye,will see  you tomorrow night oppa." Sulli said

"What is happening tomorrow." All of them look at me,

When i got there,my mom continued to text on her phone and my dad read the newspaper.clearly awhile ago they were talking.what are they planning now.

"Yonghwa taking you out on a dinner." Sulli said ,then i looked at yonghwa.

"Oh another surprise dinner yonghwa." I smiled at him.

"Yes i am taking you out on a dinner.but now you know." He said.aww yonghwa is so sweet.

"It is okay,i will pretend not to know." I said.

"Dad,mom i will just take yonghwa outside." I smiled to them.they just agreed.

When we got outside.yonghwa spoke.

"I'll.pick you up at 6pm okay." He smiled.

"Okay i will.goodnight yonghwa."i smiled.

"I will go now.i'll look at you until you get inside.now go in.shinhye,good night." As i walk inside,i heard his car leave.

I said good night to my family and went inside the room.

Today is a tiring day but very awesome and sweet.good night yonghwa.

 

------

Author note

Hey! Im back. very sorry for the late update. Since it is summer and now i have lesser things to do.i will update faster and on its last episode, i will write you all a very wonderful ending.thank you for supporting until now friends! :))