His Maid for the day

She is in love with who? ♥ (On-Hold)

Shin Hye's POV

Argggg.why oh why. Oh I have a plan. I will escape! Haha yeah..well goodbye Hell and the prince of this place. I was walking to the door silently and secretly so the maids won't see.Almost there shin Hye Almost there!

"what do you think you're doing!"    What the heck. that is yonghwa's voice but i couldn't see him.

"Hey you.where are you!"

"Look up and you will see" Up? I looked up and what... I don't seee. Oh There is a Spy cam! Ughhh! 

"So Now you see. So don't dare to go out " His voice is annoying.Ah i want to scream!

i looked at the spy cam and shout as loud as I can "I HATE YOU!! "

"I love you too babe,Now go here.I miss you!"

I was suppose to shout but then the spy cam is off.ARG!!! I HATE YOU YONGHWA!!!! YOU ARE REALLY THE PRINCE OF HELL!

I went upstairs and Barged in his room. "So what the heck do you want!"

"Heyy there! And you should be polite now go outside and do it again" he showed his tooth smile.Ahhhhhhhh! I am, shouting inside my mind. you can do this Shin hye! Aja! Fighting

I went out and tried to chill down for a moment and knock slightly at the door.

"please come in" 

I went in nicely and he gave that annoying smile ."Hey there ms. Please introduce yourself" Introduce what the ,I am about to shout at him but then i realize That i have to do it since you know he will use that freaking video to block maill.Ugh. so i have to do this

"Annyeong haseyo! Park shin hye Imnida,Please take care of me" Then I smiled 

he went towards me then he whisper "Well don't worry shin hye.You will have alot of fun"  And lastly he did that annoying smirk

"whatever!"

"So for your first task. Please cook lunch ,I am starving "

"What! No way!" 

"Fine it is alright I will just the video of this little girl's video at the YOUTUBE"  ahhhhh! I hate you very much yonghwa!!!!!

"Fine Fine"

"I will wait for it!"

I went out then ask the Ajuma where is the kitchen and i told her about their boss task for me and it is like she know everything .It is like everything is planned. Oh well. Now I am here at the kitchen.It is so beautiful! Honestly I love cooking! But of course if it is for Mr.P.O.H it would be no fun. but then i will just enjoy this so my day won't be that ruin! and  i will sure make this the best.

Jung YongHwa Get yourself ready because I will make sure you will love it! 

YongHwa's POV 

I have been waiting for half an hour.Is it done ? I am starving.Well we have a personal chef here but I just want to annoy Shin Hye.I have been on cam and in the modeling studio.Stress and no happiness so I deserve some fun and This girl is my target.Oh yeah. Well change topic .Are you all wondering where is my family 

well my dad died when I was 5 and mom is out of the country doing some business and My Big brother is gone.It was a disaster.i don't want to remember ,My brother is missing that would be it for now.

*Knock Knock *  Finally!

" you may Come in" 

She went in and the food it just smells good! And I wonder what would she prepare because there was a cover at the plate. 

"The lunch that i prepare is Samgyeopsal" Wow! That is my favorite food and it is a meat! I am starving.

"Well thank you" i gave my emotionless face.Of course i won't show that i am tempt to eat the food.

"You're welcome,Please enjoy it " This is it!!!

I grab the Chopsticks and Take a small bite and It is so delicious!! Like I feel like A kid with a small Joy.She is sure great at cooking. 

"So do you like it?" Not just like ,I love it!

"Well it is alright"  and Of course i won't show that i love this .you know why.I am jung yonghwa ,The prideful Prince! Haha Yeah that is me. 

"alright well is that it! Then don't eat it!" Noooo she grab the food away from me!

"Fine fine i love it .it is delicious. now please give back the food to me!" Uhm what did i just say! Like damn that is wrong.

"Hahaha! Good thing you're now honest" She laughs and smiled  

And I can't help but smiled back.

Shin Hye's POV

That was funny! He sounds defeated . well see i told you Yonghwa You will love it!

"Hey,Want Some?" 

"Yes of course! But then there is just one chopsticks.wait i will just go down"

I was about to go but then he hold my hand . "well you could use mine"   Huhu Stop this.It makes me blush.

"Ahhh.Eh.No thanks" 

"Are you sure...Oh well Fine I will finish this and i won't give you! " Ugh!

"Uhmm Ah fine! ..can i have some.....Please" 

He grab some Samgyeopsal and place it to my mouth . it is delicious well well it is me Park Shin Hye who cooked it.I also feel happy he love it.

"Well Well What is my next task Mr.Jung?" 

"you will water the plants"

"What,I thought i am your personal maid..." 

"Well that means you will water the plans because i said so that it is why called personal"

"Wow you're so smart!! Personal is the one who take cares and do what is for you.are you even related or do you care about the plants"

"well i more care about the video,Oh yeah the video! VIDEO i should.."

"Ahhhh Yeah I will water your loving plants!"

"Enjoy!"

"Of course i will enjoy! it would be more awesome to see the plants than YOU!" 

I run out of the door because maybe he would kill me.haha well i am over reacting.let us go to business! I will make his plants beautiful and healthy! i am finally here at their garden.It is much cooler here no bad and arrogant Yonghwa. the wind is so refreshing the flowers are so beautiful! Like Weee Freedom! 

YongHwa's POV

I went down and follow her. well It is boring at my room ,This things that i am asking her would be worthless if i won't be there to annoy her. so yeah i am on the way to the garden and I see her planting the plants while smiling she is even talking to it  like is she crazy or what but then i find it cute I meannn weird!

"How are you beautiful dandelion! do you feel much better?" 

"Oh Yes Yes! I am better.Thank you nurse Shin Hye!"  

"Omo! You can speak!! Like How did you know my name!" She went backwards and forward again.i can't stop laughing was my voice that convincing?

"Haha....did you actually believe that a plant could talk?" I still can't stop laughing well i showed up to her because she would get out to her fantasy world

"yonghwa! I hate you! You destroy everything!" She slap my chest 

"Lol... Are you serious!" Stop me from laughing! i just can't "AHHHHH!hey stop that" 

She sprayed the water hose to me and now i am all wet .Oh revenge shinHye

"Oh so you wasting water .Ha! well me too!" I grab the water hose then spray it to her

"Ahhhhh! heyyyyy! stop! " No! you started it so don't back out. 

"So Mr.Yonghwa you want to play then no way I won't back out!" 

"Well same for me too Ms.ShinHye!

She found another water hose and spray it.i did the same. We just laugh and play with the water hose like a kid.The sun went down then i grabed two towels and throw one to her. I had fun .I had so much fun with her

Shin Hye's POV

I am so wet i mean we're so wet but though I had fun,I hope he shows his bright side everyday. 

"Well since it is cold i will just make some hot chocolate" I said

"Lol,How did you know we have that here?" 

"Remember I was at your kitchen a while ago." 

"Oh yeah! Haha I seem to forget.Alright I will wait for it."

"Alright boss!"

Walking through the kitchen but there was a picture that capture my attention .Oh his family picture And he has a brother .And what is this a photo album.maybe it would be alright to look at it.Yonghwa looks so young and innocent here and Woah He is so cheerful with his brother.I wonder where could he be?  Then I heared foot steps maybe it is yonghwa I was suppose to tell him he looks so cute and that but then he stared and shout at me

He grab the album from me and shouted "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING.Don't ever look at this again!" 

"Huh..Ah eh... I am sorry "  Why...what did i done wrong?

"Sorry is that all you can say!"

"I just looked at your photo album and yes i am sorry i got interested"

"mind your own life"

"You could tell me anything,I could be your friend"

"Don't think We're close ,we aren't so please stop asking because you're nothing to me " Oh is that it? Wow that just hurt but why do I have to care anyways.

"Fine then is that it.Good bye." 

"You may leave"

"I will I will leave this hell place" I don't know why...I don't know why tears are falling from my eyes 

Why does he have to be like this to me? What is with his family that he wants to keep.

Yonghwa's POV

I know I was rude to her but then she doesn't have to know anything in my life Because I myself couldn't forget and accept what happened in the past.

Shin Hye's POV

Finally I am back Home.Well I am here eating ice cream at my room while watching tv .Yes I am happy and laughing because i just realize why would i waste my tears to that guy and Life is too short to be sad .HAHAHA the show is just awesome and funny! 

* song playing* Oh my phone Uhm. who would call me this late ?

caller name : MR.P.O.H  

What does he want now ? He shouted at me Few hours ago and now he would call me! What the hell.Of course I won't pick up the phone .

I Off my phone. Ahhh Finally peace Now I feel sleepy 

Good night to me! 

Yonghwa's POV

The number you dialed is unattended

Shin Hye please answer.I am sorry. I am very sorry

 

Author's Note

Tsk Tsk Yonghwa too late realization :)

-----------------------------

Oh hey! I hope you love my update!!

Please comment/Subscribe and vote 

Gomawo chin gu ya! :)

Thank you! :)