Best Christmas

She is in love with who? ♥ (On-Hold)

Yonghwa POV 

Here I am,Preparing breakfast for my lovely girlfriend,Well we stayed her for a night since it is too late to go home yesterday.
I take a sneak look at the sleeping shin Hye ,she looks very Beautiful.I am a very lucky man to have her.
Of course i love her personallity .She is my everything. I whisper at her ear "I love you" I smiled .
Before I go out,I heared her phone ring, Callername : "Dongsaeng-Sulli"  Oh I think it is her sister. I answered it.

"Eonnnnni! Where are you,We will have Christmas Eve at night remember! "
"Uhm hello,this is not her"
"Who is this,who are you! Oh god. I will call the police if you won't tell me!"  She shouted at my ear. lol they're really sisters. 
"Hahaha No ,I am his boyfriend,Jung yonghwa. " I said.
"Omg! Jung yonghwa,From Hunk Clothingline.The most handsome jung yong hwa!! " I chuckled .oh i remember now.She is the girl that I asked to date Shin Hye.Yeah that is her.
"Maybe." I chuckled.
"Omgggg! You're voice is so ing hot. Andddd What did you say you're my eonni Girlfriend!! Omggggg! " I Laugh at her reaction
"Yes I am! " "
"Wow that lucky girl,Oh well congrats! oh yeah where is she? " 
"She is sleeping,does your family have plans today?" I asked.
"Oh yes about that,can you bring her home before 6,my parents Will be coming home at that moment.Pleaseeee She is dead ,if she won't be." She said.
"Oh well I have a plan,please help me." i said seriously
"What plan?? " She asked with curiousity
"It is gonna be this..................... " I explained.
"OMOOOOOO.that is so sweet.Can't wait. I hope you pass!  Good luck Oppa! " 

Then I hang the phone.Shin Hye,I will do this for you.I love you. 

Shin Hye's POV

Oh My! It is Freaking 5pm! No way seriously....And where is yonghwa?  I stand up to look for him and he is nowhere to find. Did he abandon me??? 
Did he just Left me here and die.Okay too much of watching drama i guess.I am probably sure he won't do that. Maybe I should give him a call.yeah i should give him a call.Wait I remember last night I place it at the table and now.It is gone.Noway. I run down the house. Look outside the beach ,He is also not there.I went up since I have nowhere to go to.I lay down the bed.Thinking .Why did he do this to me.Tears rolling down my eyes.In the middle of crying I saw a plate with a lid. I went down and see. It is food. Then there is a note.

"Good morning or maybe good afternoon my girlfriend,
eat that breakfast food. And get ready .Get ready to be -------------------- ;) 

I love you but i have to do this .......I am sorry.

-Love,yonghwa.

 

Get ready to be ,what is that blank means? No way is he going to do something Then it also say "I love you but i have to do this" I am so scared. What is happening? .And It is Christmas .In 2 hours when i can't go home.I am dead meat.my dad would kill me,we always celebrate christmas together. I started crying,yes I am very emotional. *AHHHHHHHHHH!* What is ing happening the lights went off by itself. I am in deep panic.Oh why.why why.

*MERRY CHRISTMAS SHIN HYE!!!! "then the lights .
Oh My. My parents are here,Sulli.then Yonghwa?? 

Yonghwa went towards me "Merry Christmas Shin Hye,I love you" 
I hit him as hard as I can "I hate you...you got me panic. " He hug me tight. I can't stop crying.maybe tears of joy...
"ahem"     I think that was my dad.

"Ahhh dad.Ah dad.Merry christmas! " I hug my dad. 
"merry christmas princess."  My dad said back
"Merry christmas eonni!! " Sulli hug me tight.
"Merry christmas dongsaeng and ofcourse merry christmas to my beautiful Umma! "
"Merry christmas darling " my mom said back

"Wait a minute.you're not mad that I didn't tell you that i have a relationship with him" I asked
"well,We wouldn't be here if we don't accept. This man asked for the approval of your relationship.it is funny that he did everything to get my approval. So yes I accept him as your boyfriend" My dad said.
"Oh My.Really yonghwa.what did you do? ...you didn't tell me. "
"The truth there is before I asked you,I asked them first. "  
"Ohmy, so you mean,when I am at school,sometimes go to my house and visit." I asked with curiousity
"Yes he did.If you just know darling.he even help me with dishwashing ." My mom laugh and smiled.
"Wait so jung yong hwa,oppa. Been going to our house.and i never know.whatttttt! "Sulli reacted.
"What a shocking news.sulli ,you were never apart of this? " I asked
"Yes I don't know anythinggg." 
"Lollll,Well we got fooled by our loving parents." I laugh.

"And to you. Thank you yonghwa ,You really make me very happy.I thought you abandon me.since you gave me a scary note and you even get my cellphone." I laugh and blush. 
"Well I always make a fail of myself to suprise you but Now I could see That you're really suprise.And I would Never abandon you.Never will. "He smiled 
"i love you yonghwa."
"i love you too shin hye." Our lips were about to match when

"AHEM" I and yonghwa both laugh at my family reaction. 
"Now let us get this christmas eve starting! 

We first played the badminton.It was very fun.Lol The game is to close with eachother.sulli and my dad.Me and yonghwa. Then my mom roasting barbecue.
After that fun game.at the first they won,then lastly we won.We started eating dinner.Yum very Delicious my mom specialty and yonghwa hahaha.I never knew yonghwa could cook this taste food. Sulli did the dessert. We talk about funny moments.my dad started talking about how their romance and I sulli and yonghwa is laughing ourselves out. Lastly we went out near the beach...

"MERRY CHRISTMAS! " we all shouted with our bottles up. 
A fireworks went popping out.

"May i please ask shin hye to take a walk  mr and mrs. Park" yonghwa said.

"Give back our daughter " My dad joked

"Sure son." My mom said.

We starting walking holding hands. I can feel the breeze of the ocean and the air. It is so romantic and I feel like is my birthday.There is nothing more i would ask.nothing more.

"Shin Hye.Merry christmas,I love you.here i give this to you a sign of our romance. " He put a necklace ,a spare heart. Maybe the half is with his. 
"It is beautiful ,I love it. " 
"It takes two for love.And I am your other half." He showed his which has been covering to his shirt. 
"Wow what a lover boy " I joked
"Just for you" 
"I have nothing more to ask.Thank you. It is very beautiful.I will keep this. I promise " I smiled.
"Yeah you should ." He smiled
"merry christmas Shin Hye! I love you now and forever." 
"Merry christmas and I love you too my yonghwa.

Without doubts.I Kiss him  and he returned the kiss. It was long and pasionate. 

This is the best christmas ever. 

A.N 

Merry Christmas to my loving supporters. :D
I hope My update satisfied and make you happy this christmas day. 
Have fun and spread love <3 
And again MERRY CHRISTMAS :D