Betrayed

She is in love with who? ♥ (On-Hold)

A beautiful morning to start.I stretch and Stretch.Went up then went to the bathroom ,After I wash up and put on my uniform ,I am ready to go ,While fixing my things,I notice an unfamiliar letter .

What is this? I opened it .here it says.

Shin Hye,You should probably know that I left for a reason.Yes I can't share a room with you. I will make this short.
I won't let you be with my baby.I can't let you have Lee Min Ho.  -Min young

That was all a misunderstanding.I went running inside the school. And she was no where to find.Oh well I wish she could understand my explanation.I gave up on looking for her,Since It is almost time,I went to my locker.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

When I saw how Vanish it look. I feel so hurt ,Not just because of how it is delmolish but The words that are written just hurt me inside.They don't even know me. How dare they judge me.Who did this! I felt so hurt.tears falling down. 

"Oh look at you,You should have seen your priceless face. " Then I heared a familiar voice when I look back that voice came from Goo Hye Sun.Now It hurts more than what i am feeling when I haven't know the culprint of this . I feel betrayed.Hurt.

"Why ,why did you do this to me! What did i do to you" I tried to be firm as I can

"Isn't it obvious I hate you. And yes I have been faking since the first time we meet. Because You're a flirt." She said it to my face.

"I am not! " I tried to keep calm . 

"Then what are these. Pictures with lee min ho who has a girl friend.Pictures with The popular Jung yong hwa and even with your 2 boy friends ,If you're not a flirt then what do you call yourself.  " every name she said she drop the pictures.

"You don't know anything.  The other man name is yoon shi yoon,the one who help me when i fell the fliers and the other one is my childhood friend Jang Geun suk"    I tried to explain.

"Wow,Hahaha still acting innocent.well sorry,these whole school,know how flirt you are! " 

I can't endure this anymore.i slap her with all my might.

"How dare you slap my face! Take her! " There were 2 man hold my hand dragging me .

"Get off me.I said get off me!! " I shouted as much as i could,but nobody seem to care,they were even laughing at me.I feel like everything is planned.what did i do.

"What are you doing to ms.park! " Good thing a teacher came.

"Oh Good morning.nothing we were just playing! right shin hye! " Hye Sun gave me a bad stare,I feel like i have to continue her lie so i did.  

"Yes mam,just playing"  I tried to hold all my tears and gave a fake smile. 

Okay well then go back to your classes, you are not little kids to play some foolish games!" 

"Yes mam" we all said.

When the teacher left ,she whispered at my ear "We're not yet done,shinHye " Then she bump me before she leave.

I don't want to go to class,I make excuses and ask my leave for this day ,I pretend to be sick. And Good thing they believe me. I have to get out off here. When I keep running I saw him. 

"Yonghwa! " I shouted and run after him.

"Shin Hye,What is happening,you seem like crying! " He hug me tight which i felt all those bad moments didn't happen.

"I am fine ,HAHAHA." I fake The laugh.

As long as he is here beside me,I feel safe. 

Yonghwa's POV

My mom just went back from a bussiness trip so that is why i would go late this day. When I went to the school gate,i saw shin hye running towards me.She felt hurt,trembling with fears. What could happen? I would like to ask her but I think this is not the right time. I think she has to enjoy and I will let her forget those bad moments she had. 

"Shin Hye ,you want to go somewhere ? " I told her.

"Yes please. " she smiled

"Then let us get out off here. "  I hold her hand and we went out of the gates. 

I will make you happy,the happiest girl. 

 

AN :

So there,Shin Hye finally know about goo hye sun real identity.  

Shin Hye,fighting!

 

Sorry For the short update. I really made it short because the next update would be longer,sweeter and romantic :D