Never expected

She is in love with who? ♥ (On-Hold)

Yong Hwa's POV

Well Well. I am not just a hot model i am also a good actor. I couldn't believe she just fooled by all my acting.yes i am being nice to her because i would make her fall for me. because she step on the wrong person.good luck shin hye. have fun!"Are we almost there? "lol she is just excited.well i am really taking her to that place but of course i would make her happy then when the time has come i will break her heart."We are almost there" "wow just from here i can see the beautiful beach!""Of course,it is" "Let us go now! let us have some fun! "what a stupid girl."Sure we will!"

Shin hye's POV

I can't believe i am having fun with him, we played arcade games ,we bought sundae,we went to some small bar with loud music,and now we are chilling at the beach with our shake "HAHAHA Really!" Yonghwa told me that he hate dogs because when he was 7 years old,at the wedding of her auntie the dog run to him since he was eating a large burger and because of that the wedding was ruin. Poor guy hahaha. "Yah it was such a disaster" "No it was hallerious!!!" "Oh is this hallerious enough" he Sprayed some water at me with His water gun "Hey,get back here!" We sprayed and laugh at each other. i can't believe but i think he is a great guy and he have that fun side. *CLICK* "Hey could i see that,stop it!" "Hahaha look at this stolen picture of you" "delete that, i look like a retard at that picture,oh please" "Hmmm try and get it" he is raising his phone too high i just can't reach it and then i accidentally slip from the banana peel and now i am on top of him.i want to stand up but my body just can't move . his gorgeous eyes and his angelic face.My hearts beats fast and i just want to stay like this.what am i feeling, have i fallen for mr. Prince of hell?

Yonghwa's POV

Wow this is girl is not one of a kind. She is incredibly awesome. I can't believe I am Having fun with her. Oh noo what am i saying no i can't .oh well i won't.now I am Currently Raising the stole picture i took she is just so beautiful here. Uhmmm correction i mean she looks Crazy! like a pig hahaha. "ahhhh!" she got slipped and i catched her but i was out of balance so now our position is she is on top of me and I can See Her beautiful face and her kissable lips. There is something telling me to kiss her. "Uhmmm sorry!" she stand up and Said "Oh same here." I said "Oh I think i have to go!" She Said "Yonghwa!!!" a guy screamed

Shin Hye's POV

"I think I have to Go!" I need To Get out of here but then A familar voice screamed "Yonghwa!!" He Screamed "lee min ho!" Yonghwa said ,what they Know Eachother "Oh hey min! how you doing dude . Oh yeah shin hye,my childhood friend Lee Min ho" They Are Childhood Friends?!?

Author note Lee Min Ho and Jung Yong Hwa are childhood friends! What will happen if they fall for the same girl. Find out :))

-------

HEY :))) Sorry for the late updates. i was busy and forgot about this. but i am back i would try to update faster this time.thank you for reading :)