Buried secrets

She is in love with who? ♥ (On-Hold)

"Min young's POV

"Be quiet. Don't say that again.How if he hears,You are stupid!"  Mrs. lee said
"Let us stop this okay.You know that not all secrets can be kept , even if you have buried it."  Mr. lee said
when I heard foot steps walking. Okay this is it. I don't want to miss anymore this chance..I search for the voice record of my phone and entered the room.

"I am sorry to interfere,But I heard everything." I  speaked up. 
"oh. what Oh Haha ,Mr. lee is just joking,you know when a parent get mad on his child he will say some words that he didn't meant,right hunny? " Mrs. lee said , which is not convincing since she couldn't say her words straightly.
"I am sorry wife, Ho Suni,But It is time to tell the truth.Min young everything I said was true.Min Ho, is not our real son." Mr. lee said
"How dare you, that is not true. he is my son! " mrs. lee slapped mr.lee on the face
"I have enough Ho Suni.If you won't tell her then I will tell her and to min ho!"  mr. lee dared.
"I will call min ho and end all our lies. " He put his phone on top of the table and dialed his number and placed it on a speaker phone.
While the phone was ringing I glanced on mrs. lee who is looking nervous.
"Hello appa,what is it? " It was min ho voice, but Mr. lee kept silent. talking with mrs. lee with his eyes
"Appa,are you still there? " Min ho said , Mrs. lee snatched the phone from mr. lee
"Oh min Ho, I and your dad is just wondering where you are? " Mrs. lee said ,with her normal talking voice. 
"Ah I am good umma and appa. " min ho said.
"I'm glad son. Take care, we will hang up. " Mrs. lee ended the call
"Okay . I will tell the whole story and it is true that min ho is not my real son.
We sat on the dining table and she began to narrate what happened.As she finished her story she said.
"Please don't tell Min Ho until I am ready. "  Mrs. lee said, looking at me. 
"I can't promise." I said to her and she kept quiet.
"You may now leave.We will talk someother time." Mr.lee said .
I bowed at mr. and mrs. lee and left.
I just can't believe on what I just heard. I have never thought that Lee min ho is actually Jung Yongsan, Yonghwa's lost hyung. Though,I won't tell them right away.I know there is a perfect time which I don't know when.

Lee Ho Sunni's POV (Mrs. Lee POV)
I am not ready for this. I never would have thought my husband,Min Do will do this to me. I know I am sellfish, but I don't want to be away from my son. I love him dearly.I don't want to go back to the depression again on the past when I lost min ho. I can't lose him again.
"Hello appa,what is it? " It was my son, min ho's voice,My heart shuttered , I can't utter a word. I don't want him to know. I am not ready for this. I was never ready to tell Min Ho.
"Appa,are you still there? " Min ho said. No I won't let my husband tell him. No. i snatched Min Don's phone.
"Oh min Ho, I and your dad is just wondering where you are? " I said,trying not to show my nervous voice.
"Ah I am good umma and appa. " my son replied.
"I'm glad son. Take care, we will hang up.  "  I exhale from the tension I felt when my son hanged the phone.
"Okay . I will tell the whole story and it is true that min ho is not my real son." I said in defeat. Tonight,I am not yet ready. So If I tell min young instead then my husband wouldn't tell min ho.
We sat on the dining table and I started to narrate.

*flashback*

"Good morning Hunny! Next month is our baby's birth month,Aren't you excited." I said smilling at Min Don, My husband.
"Ofcourse,I am. I can't wait to see our cute baby like her mommy,right min ho,your mommy is cute. " Min do hold my tummy and talk to my son min ho,I am really excited ! 
"I am too hunny."  He kissed me on the forehead. 
*1 month has passed*
"Ahhh!! Min do! " I screamed , I feel like his coming,My Min Ho.

I was brought to the emergency. 
*hours pass*  I was brough to a room,I can't wait for the doctor to come in. Because, I am finally a mommy!

"Sorry mrs. lee and mr. lee,your baby only survived for an hour. He had died 10:00am,I am sorry" The doctor said, 
"You got to be kidding doctor haha, where is my baby,Min Do! hunny,get from them our baby." My tears went falling down my cheeks. No this can't be.I know min do is alive. He is!" I encourged min do to believe. 
"Okay ho suni, i believe you." I cried on his arms, he comfort me.


How do I live? Especially I lost min ho? It has been a week since I lost him. I hear min do talking to me and I just don't pay attention. on the night, I always cry. On the morning,I don't have the appetite to eat. Min do gave me everything I need ,but I seem not to appreciate his efforts.One morning, Min do placed a blank fold to my eyes.He said he have a surprise. He let me hold a paper on my hand,not just a paper, more like a brochure i guess

"Surprise!" He said while he took off the blindfold.
"What is this? what do you mean by this? " I said, seriously, Min do gave me a brochure of a an orphanage  center. This is so offensive to our baby.I can't believe him.
"We will adopt a baby so you'll forget your depression. don't you like it? " Min do said
"Are you kidding me. This is offensive to our baby! You are replacing my baby!" I told him,I can't stop my anger. why is so insensitive.
"I just want to make you happy, my wife,You can't stay crying there inside the room.Our baby is dead. Our min ho is dead." Min do said
"Don't you ever say that again! don't! he is not dead! " I cried out to him.While min do comforted me with his hug.
*1 year later.* 
I overcome depression and undergo sessions with a professional psychologist. Min do have always been by my side.  I started working with min do on running our own business since I and min do have masteral degrees on business and entreprenuership courses. 

There was a cute stuff toy store near the carnival. Oh this is too cute, A dog stuff toy. Min do have a dog,Russy But then,He couldn't bring his dog with us because I am alergic to dog's fur. So maybe as a sign of thank you for not giving up to me,I would give him this big fluffy stuffed dog. I paid to the cashier and brought it to my car. As I twist the car keys to start my car,I saw a cute boy buying outside ice cream, He bought two. Maybe one for his little brother or sister. I keep on looking at him. When he crossed the road, He got bumped on the car. The one who bumped him. the black car didn't even help him.I run after him,carried him and brought him to my car. I drive swiftly to the nearest hospital and he was brought to the emergency. I called Min do to accompany me. He stayed with me at the waiting area.After 1 day, the kid was brought to the room. The doctor told me that the little kid doesn't remember anything. We went to the room. I saw the kid is fully awake, smilling when he saw me.

"mommy!" he said and hugged me tight. I didn't know what to say.I was speechless that I was called a mommy. It the best thing I have heard and I don't want to lose this feeling.
"My Son .Are you awake. I am glad you are fine." I pretended to be the little's kid mother. He smiled at me. 
"daddy you are here too."the little kid said to min do. Min do just smilled at the kid. I am glad min do seems to like it. I smilled to min do. 
" can i talk to you outside. " Min do said,holding my hand. I wonder what we would talk about.
We went outside

"What the heck are you doing,you are out of your mind! He is not your son. He has his own family. have pity on the kid. " Min do started. He don't understand,He don't understand my feelings.
"No , he is my son,can't you see, I found min ho! " I told him. I found him now so he is my son.
"No this is wrong. Just accept the fact that our son died. he have died."  He held my hand, looking at me.
"You can't stop me,min do, from now on he is min do.please min do. please he is our son."  I cried at him , begging that we wll take him home.
"I won't accept this,ho suni, I am sorry " He took off my hand and left.
 If he will leave me fine. But, there is nobody who would stop me.two days had passed min do didn't return. I kept on calling him to tell him that min ho can be now discharged tomorrow. he don't answer any of my calls so I left him a text message.
The next day. Min do came. I smilled at him and kissed him on the cheek
"min do,I knew you can't resist me." 
"You know I can't, He brought me some flowers."  He is sweet and I know he will do everything for me.
"Son, Are you ready to go home. " He said to min ho,Min ho smilled back at his appa.We are now a happy family. I am so happy.

When we arrived home, I held min ho 's hand and brought him to I and min do's room.I surprised him with the stuff toy I bought. I am sure min do doesn't need this anymore. My baby minho, is the one who need this.Min ho was happy with the bear I gave. Min ho fell asleep. I stood up and went downstairs to find min do to say thank you and to talk about our plans with min ho. Though,he left without telling me. I went back to the room and slept beside my son. 
"Hunny,I am home." Min do waked me up.I checked on my clock it was 12am.He doesn't usually go home at this time.
" I am sorry hunny,I did some advance research and check on more about the needs of our business especially now that I will be a dad ." He said. With what he said,It made me smile and didn't ask him further questions.
"Thank you hunny. You need some sleep hunny, and we will talk about our baby's needs tomorrow."  I said to him. 
I glanced at my son and hug him as I sleep. 
*Next morning*


I opened my eyes and glanced at my right. where is my son and min do. Okay I am over reacting maybe, they are just having their breakfast. Hmm what time is it. I saw it was 10am. Oh I over slept yeah obviously they are having their breakfast. Min do usually wake up at 8. I know he is excited to bond with my son. I stood up and wear my slipper. I will finally have a breakfast with my son. I am excited. I went downstairs.
"Hey. I am awake!" I said while going downstairs. But why isn't there no answer. I went to the kitchen and they aren't there. I started to call min do on his phone. 
Okay relax ho suni.maybe they are having bonding outside. on my fifth call,min do still doesn't answer.I went back to the room and found a letter.

Hunny,
I am sorry ho suni,my wife.You know I love you.I am sorry If I lied to you yesterday.
I will find his parents and bring him back.
I know what I will do is right. I am sorry again hunny.


Min do can't do this to me! He can't do this to me. I ripe the letter he gave. I left a text to him since he wouldn't answer my call.
"Don't you dare do this to me min do. You know min ho is my life. If I will lose him again then I will kill myself." I texted him. 
I am serious. If I can't have him,then I will kill myself. I searched for my medicine. I still have it the one I take last time when I was depressed. I know that If I will overdose this drugs then I will die.
He called on the phone.
"Don't do that Ho Suni! Don't do it. I will be back. Wait for me. I will give him back!" Min do said
"I'll wait for you until 11am. If you are not back. then I will end this." I hanged up
*20 mins passed. time :10 :50*

"Okay I am here. Don't kill yourself.Ho Suni,I love you too much. don't please" Min do said. I looked for min ho but he didn't bring him. he is lying to me.
"Where is min ho! where is he? " i told him
"He is there. I left him, come with me and see min ho is there." 
I followed him and I saw Min ho inside the car.I hugged him to my arms.

Min do didn't betray me after that day. He helped me with the officials to change all of the kid's information. I found out that his name is Jung Yongsan and has a little brother, name Yong hwa. I investigated his mother plans and found out that she was searching for her son.Good thing,I don't have a problem with his father because he is dead when this kid was 6 years old. I have made sure that they would not find  my min ho. We left the house and bought a mansion.He is now my lee Min Ho,my beloved son.

*2 years have passed*
"Ah eomma! I am remembering ,I remember my little brother. I have a little brother. " min ho shouted 
"Oh yes. It is true son. You have a little brother but he is dead. We didn't tell you because you don't want to remember a dreadful happening in your life right min ho."
"Okay eomma. I still can't see his face eomma. I can't remember your face and appa's face before I have my accident. I just remember my dongsaeng but not his face. why eomma."
"It is better son. don't try to remember. you love him too much that is why." I told him and hugged him.
As years passed by. Min ho accepted that his little brother died. I am glad.
*end of flashback *


"Please don't tell Min Ho until I am ready. "  I told min young, begging at her. 
"I can't promise." I kept quiet. I have never thought that someone would dig up this buried secrets. 
"You may now leave.We will talk someother time." Min do said
she bowed infront of us and left.

"Min do. It is over." I told him
"I regret that I didn't end it from the beginning.I am stupid for following my heart even if my mind is telling me what is the right thing to do."  I left hanging from the words he said. He also left.
I stood up and poured the wine on my glass.
"It is all over. " I said to myself.  I will lose my son and now, also my husband.


Author's note
Hi chingus,I hope you liked this story twist.
comment bellow on what you think , all are appreciated. :)