Date?

She is in love with who? ♥ (On-Hold)

Shin Hye's POV

*zZZZZZZZZzzzz*

"Eonni, Wake up!!!!!! Wake up! "  Sulli shouted

"Ahhh! Sulli give me 5 minutes"

"No Now! Wake up!  Get up! We didn't went to Jeju Island just to Sleep and relax.We will go shopping!" Arggg. Why do she have to shout out loud and she keeps Slaping me with a pillow . 

"find someone to go with,  Okay good night!"

"OH NO SISSY. YOU ARE GOING WITH ME"

"HAHAHAHAHA NO STOP.PLEASE FINE I WILL GET UP.Just stop tickling me! " OMO! she really knows how to stop me. Ouch i just fell on my bed.

"that is great! Soo now i will give you 30 minutes to get ready.I will just be at the living room .Alright. " Ohhh well. i have no choice"

-30 minutes after -

"Let us go!" i shouted 

Okay now we are at the Mall and yes we are shopping. i mean sulli is shopping. well i am just here following her and she keep on asking me to fit the clothing and to buy some clothes. But i think I don't need a new one. I am not a shopaholic like her. 

"EONNI! LOOK THIS DRESS IS SO CUTE. I SHOULD TRY IT. Just wait here " 

"Yeah for the 100th time " 

"Nooooo! WELL YES oh well be right back,Love yah sis! "

Soooo now i am here sitting alone.Hmmmm That guy is familiar. Let me take a look.

"YOU!!!!!!!!"

Yong hwa's POV

Finally.A break from all the works! well i love being a model but of course i still want to have fun and relax. Right now i am at the mall to buy some summer clothng.

"YONGHWA! YONGHWA! JUNG YONG HWA KYAH!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!"

Girls are already screaming well of course I have to smile back to them. So i would look good in publicity but yes i am annoyed with them. they are ruining my relaxation.Even the sales lady keep on screaming even those retarded gays. well Hmm let us go back on finding my summer clothes. Oh these look Cool. I will take this. I turned around a girl screamed on me oh not just a girl . 

"YOU!!!!" a girl who dares call me the prince of hell.

Shin Hye's POV

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" I shouted at him. Why why do i have to see that ugly prince of hell!!! why does it have to be him. 

"Are you the only one who has to be here?" AHHHHHHH I just want to scream to the top of my voice. He is so annoying

"Well No but..."

"But what? speechless." ARGGG

"how can i talk if you stop me!" He is really the prince  of hell the prince of the ugly annoying bastard

"well do you have anything you want? "

"Not nothing. nothing from you."

"Then goodbye. have a nice day."

"HOW CAN I HAVE A NICE DAY IF YOU JUST RUINED IT!" 

"HEY COME BACK HERE!!! " What a rude guy!!! I am not even finish talking to him and he walks like i am invisible. Ughhhhh you JUNG YONG HWA . you will have your day.

"Eonni!! Let us go buy some"

"No more clothes. I will buy some ice cream to chill up"

"eonni. wait for me!!! I want to come with you!"

ahhhhhhhhhh. My sunny day is now a cloudy stormy day!!!!!! Because of him.

"Oh hey Shin Hye!!! " Is he a retard?

"Yonghwa! OMO! you know my eonni!" Why is Sulli Blushing because of that guy? what? what is with this world? 

"Oh so you are Shin Hye's Sister.Hi there" WHY why is he so so so. nice to me and acting close.

"oh shut up. I and sulli Will be going now .good bye."

"Nooo wait i would want to ask you something"

"what do you want and get off my hand" WHAT NOW?"

"Eonni don't be like this to my loving Yonghwa!" Loving. what is wrong with my sister?!?

"Jung yong hwa could you give me your autograph on my shirt" 

"Sure!!" What is with that guy and he is smilling?

"but.. Could you give me a favor?" I KNEW IT! he wants something.

"SURE ANYTHING FOR YOU!"

"could i have a date with your Eonni?" WHAT DID HE SAID????????????????????