Her fate 2

She is in love with who? ♥ (On-Hold)
"Min young? But why? I told you it was all a misunderstanding.please believe me" i begged "Oh shut up shin hye! I would never believe on! your lies" min young said "yonghwa is the one I love not lee min ho!" I shouted. "shut up,You should have remember then! "Don't you have a heart ,Just for this small thing! " i said,in anger. "Shut up!" She slap my face hard, "boys ,never let her escape!" she said and went away. "Yes madam!" They both agreed and sitted on the table,drinking beer while playing cards. I will escape this hell.i will. Yonghwa's POV Shin hye has been lost for 4hours and right now it is 4am.her dad keep asking information at the investigator.while her mom makes coffee for the guest. Sulli is with choi minho, He has never left since 12.i am impress.this man is i can say he really love sulli,I am happy that my sister in law has found a great boy. But before that ,my bride is still missing,The investigator haven't find any tracks. " you all! why can't you find any tracks of finding her,are you really professional!!" I said,in annoyed. "Sir,we have been doing what we can,we just have to wait. "Wait for how many hours.how many days!!" I can't stop my anger. "calm down son,we will find my daughter." His dad tap my shoulder and let me stay calm. what would i do shin hye,without you. shin hye's POV "Rise and shine shin hye!" Min young, went in with food. "I don't want to eat." I said in emotionless "Oh comeon,you got to need a strength before you die" she smiled and laugh "Then kill me! Kill me now!" I said in anger. "Don't worry you would get killed later at night,she whispered. "So now i eat!" She shouted,she put a spoonful of food in my mouth,which i spill out to her blouse." "Ew!! What the are you doing!" she said,in disgust. "I said i don't want to eat." "Oh yeah then if you are too naughty.you deserve this ,she stood up,held the plate and throw it me.right now.my face and all through my body were food. "enjoy your breakfast shin hye!" She stood up and went away. "why is this happening to me" i cried with all my tears. Min young POV Finally i am out of that place. I can't take this anymore. I sat down ,while my tears fall down, put my hands covering my face. "Shin hye ,i am sorry but i have to for my parents." i whispered. *phone ringing* "Bravo! Min young, i am impress!" She laugh at the other line. "Please ,can we stop this.i can't do this.please let me go" i started crying. "Omo.are you crying.but why.i am enjoying it.you know that i have been seeing your act at the cctv camera, so make me proud" she said.with her annoying voice "Do i have any other choice." I said,in annoyed. "much better!! yeah be fierce min young hahaha! And oh yeah wait for me at 8pm,let us start the plan and if it suceed, you will see your parents alive" she started laughing. "okay.thank you." I said, wanting to put the phone down. "Alright,see you later best friend!!!" I am very sorry shin hye.i am so sorry. Author note : Here you go !! i am sure by now you have a guess who this mystery boss could be?:)) I hope you enjoyed this chapter.thank you!:) and sorry if it is not in a good format because i am currently using phone to update.