Our love is stronger.

She is in love with who? ♥ (On-Hold)

Younghye's POV

Good morning! Good morning! *i went to open the windows* what a sunny day to start! I never felt this way of feeling so happy and loved,
*phone ring* Omg.is this Yonghwa...Uhm what should i say ...uhm *looks at the phone* oh it is just...won hoo lee..
"Yes?" I answered "
Good morning babe,Have you eat your breakfast?" He asked....weird why is he being so thoughtful..I mean he is but not this kind of thoughtful ..oh well
"Maybe after 10 mins." I said.
"Well too bad I can't come over,I have some business to handle..A very Important one." His voice went deep..Not his usual..But Maybe I shouldn't mind maybe he is just really busy...yeah.
"Is that so,I will miss you babe ,Come home when you can.
" I fake my words...I can't break him up...For Now I have to be in this situation...I know what he can do...And What he will do.
"I miss you too babe,Will see you later." The line went cut.
After 2 hours of doing my usual hobbies..My phone ring...It is Yonghwa..Oh damn..I remember our Last night kiss...I am too shy to pick it up but it is 4th ring,Myself can't stop but to answer it...so I did.
"Hey." He said
"Uhm Hi. " I said aswell...Feeling shy.

"Are you busy today..? " He ask.. What should I say....But hey I am not busy...so why not...Right?
"Well I have no schedule for today" I shyly said
"So can I take you out? " His voice is very approaching. So why not...Hahaha.
"That would be a yes." I blushed all over while softly bitting my lips..stop yonghwa..I feel like a highschool talking to her crush...hihi
"So meet you up in Daebak acting schoolat 2pm." Daebak acting school? Why On a school..But well It sounds cool! "Okay." I tried not blushing in obvious. I am just excited.hihi!

*Phone end* Ahhhhh! Omg! He just ask me on a date...I mean should I be happy or not...I feel like my worries are all gone..If won hoo lee can cheat on my back..Maybe he doesn't bother..But hey can't explain how happy I am.... Ohmy it is 12....I mean I have only 2 hours for fixing myself up....I have to get ready.. What to wear...Pink floral dress...Hmmm too girly...A purple glitter dress..Too party dress...Oh This...this dress is beautiful! Can't wait to see his priceless reaction. Mr.Yonghwa get ready to be suprise!

Yonghwa's POV
Right on time...all fixed...Today we will go back to the first step...Recalling your memories..to our first meeting until you remember.. I will never surrender..You're the only one shinhye. I sit down waiting outside the school...Yeah Girls are always late..but then waiting for a beautiful lady won't be a waste..speaking of I see her...I see my shinhye wearing a white dress,she looks very beautiful..which makes me speechless everytime..
"So yonghwa..why are we here? ....Yonghwa...uhm hey? " I all notice when she wave her hand on my face..
"Oh yeah ..uhm haha sorry..so what were you asking again?" Silly me..Well I am all in my mind now.what is the question?
"Well I am wondering..why we're here at the daebak...acting school?" She ask wondering..

This is it,the time to recall our love story.

Younghye's POV
What a success..Lol he really went speechless with me..But haha anyways..why are we here?
"so why are we here? " I ask again.
"Yeah so we're here to recall your memories. " He smiled...My memories? Oh yeah being shinhye...
"But I am not her.. How can I..? "
"Shhh...Atleast try please..Be Shinhye for this day...please." He said...Well Maybe it isn't bad to try...
"uhm sure if that is what you want." I smiled
"You'll never regret." He then hug me tight ,which i felt his warmth of love.
"was this apart of the process?" I joked.
"Well Yes it is. " He gave a smirk...which makes me blush and look away..
"so....where do we go?" I ask.
"Oh yeah.So here at daebak acting school,basically last three years ago, this is where we first meet.You're a new enrollee and at this part I was walking then You bump to me,You then said "Oh I am so so sorry! " and Well I as a handsome popular looking man with an arrogant personality I said "look where you're going,you dumb girl!" Yeah I was too harsh those times...then you're like "Oh sorry sorry prince of hell. .." Then I am like "You don't know me..I am the model of the hunk clothingline!" then there our first meet is not that memorable,I know. " While he Interpret My voice i mean shinhye and those moments lol i feel like laughing out loud...but I try not to and laugh sweetly...
"Tell me more. so how did you both i mean us became friends? " I asked
"Hmmm I really can't remember....But what I do remember Is....Oh yeah in jeju island...well i have no much time to bring you there so just pretend we're in jeju. " he wink.....which makes me blush with pinkish red.
"Alright..will do imagine we're in jeju island." I smiled
"So here I think the school gave us a 1 week vacation so I decided to take a break at jeju island,Well I stop by the mall then we both saw eachother,if you just remember your priceless face because you really hate seeing me. "
"Well who wouldn't when you're talking in some arrogant man ."I joked .
"I was broken because I haven't find you. " He look deeply in my eyes that I felt sparks fly...
"Oh stop that ..haha so continue with your story." I said while looking around.
"Oh yeahhhh so After that annoying conversation with me....I saw you once again...I act to want to be friends with you..because i realize that maybe you will regret all you said,and fall in love with me. " he said.
"what an yonghwa...so you were all pretending to be nice to get revenge?" I felt dissapointed but my ears are still ready to listen.
"wait i am not yet done..at that moment that was really my plan....but as days pass by,I have seen the real you,the personality I haven't recognize.the feeling of being truly inlove with you." then after his explanation it shut me up.
"so yeah I ask you on a date and there we had fun,and laugh like kids...so there....but before I tell you whole story let us go to the park when we almost have our first kiss. "
He wink and pull my hand, we both ride on his motorcycle...He put my hands on his waist. As he drives faster,I hold on his waist tighter while feeling the breeze of air.We then stop to a playground,Wondering so this is where we have our first kiss? "Here we are at a playground!" He said
" Well obviously we're but why are we here?"i asked
"Exactly well we are here to have fun!" He said with full of joy
We both went slidding on the small slide,Then I sat on the swing and he push me swiftly which you feel the blows of the air,It was fun when an ice cream man stop by,I can't stop myself to run towards it and buy one. I have a big addiction to strawberry ice cream so i should have one...when I was about to run..yonghwa run towards the ice cream man..and he bought two. He handed me the strawberry flavor... how did he know i love strawberry ice cream? I wonder then he did speak "wondering how? Because I know you Shinhye." He smiled.
Am I that similar to her or maybe I am really Park shin hye? While eating the ice cream we sat down under the tree, Laughing about some issues and randoms things... time goes fast when Im with him..like everything is exciting and Lovely.It is midnight We both look up and went hunting for stars...Without thoughts I put my head to his shoulder,He felt shocked and then smilled,He put his hand around me.
"Shinhye,Look at my eyes." I turn back at him,Looking at his beautiful eyes,He look deeply with mine and speak "Shinhye,You don't have to force yourself to remember,Just Always keep in your mind and in your heart that I love you shinhye Now and forever." Those lines he spoke ,Made me shut up,I just smiled then he went closer,I went closer,I began to close my eyes feeling his warmth kiss.

'I will never give up Yonghwa.'

Yonghwa's POV The kiss last sweetly,I take her home in her condo,Right now I am on my way to my place,Today went perfect,Well everything goes well with shinhye,I just hope that Everything will go fine like it used to be.

'I will never give up shinhye.'

Author note
'what her mind forget,Her heart will always remember.'