My New Classmate!

She is in love with who? ♥ (On-Hold)

Shin Hye's POV

well It's a sunday night. 

What happened well just a typical day.

Been bored all day. Nothing cool or happy happen.Well have to sleep. There is classes tomorrow!

ZzzzZ

*alarm clock ringing*

Oh the alarm clock is ringing and it means that."Wake up sleepy head,There is school today!"

Yup,Yup. That is all it mean..

-30 mins after- 

Finally just right on time.

I sat at my seat then wait for the teacher to come in.Wondering where is Lee Min Ho,we are not  classmates,While looking around I saw him.He is here.Who if you ask? Yonghwa. Yup him.Our eyes met but I look away. Then exactly the teacher came in.It is music class.Yehey! My favorite subject!

"Good morning class! Today we will have a duet presentation.You will pick a number in this box.The one who has the same numbers will be the one is paired with"

"We understand ms.Yan!"  We all said. wow this would be cool! our classmates is now picking their number and it is my turn

"ShinHye please pick your number"

"Yes mam!"  -I put my hand inside the box then i got number... 15 oh i hope The one who i am paired with is someone who I am comfortable with

Then the other students pick their numbers then it is Yonghwa turn. He put his hand in the box then He look at it. I wonder what number did he get.

"Alright! Now everyone got their numbers i would call a number then step forward."

"Number 1"

Suzy and Lee seung gi step forward. Oh Nice They have wonderful voices.good luck to them. the teacher called the number from 1-14 then now it is my turn to know. I am kind of nervous and excited ..

"Number 15"

I step forward and.....He step forward..No way! Why does it have to be him! How will I work with Yonghwa!

We both exchange looks and i could see he was only shocked.

"Uhm Ms.Yan,Could I change partner.Please mam" I Tried to convince her. But

"No Ms.Shin Hye,Nobody could change partners. We did this fair and square . If you don't like to participate then expect to fail in this subject"  No..I can't fail this subject

"Haha.Ms.Yan,I was just joking.please don't fail me"

"Well that is great." No!! What will I do.. I looked at him he just remain silence .

"Now listen class! This is just not an ordinary activity! Please be serious to this.You and your partner would have to sing duet to our Presentation next month.So be ready! And good luck!" 

What ...Seriously! I have to pratice with him for 1 month! 

Ms.Yan went out then the next teacher came in ..After 3 hours It is finally Snack time.

I went forwards him "Yonghwa.I also don't want to do this but then we have too.It is graded so I hope we could work together and be serious about this."

He nods and said " Alright.well you have my number.Just contact me " He said then he walked away.

It was awkward and we talk like we just met.Well this is better atleast he would cooperate.

Yonghwa's POV

Wait .Why does It Have to be Shin Hye.Well She is talented and i would like to work with her but we have this misunderstanding so How could we work together .well I should just pretend like nothing happened.Yeah this is better

Shin Hye's POV

I went to the cafeteria then I sit down.A familiar girl sat beside me and smile .Oh her ,My Friend !

"Shin Hye!! I miss you! "

"Goo hye sun! I miss you too! "  she is the happy energetic girl I met at our company ,I am glad to see her again!

"So wait shin Hye,You also study here?"

"Oh yes ,How about you?"

"I just transfered.Omo what a coincidence! " Omg! That  is so awesome,We will be schoolmates!

"What is your class..I don't know yet i will know later!" 

"I hope we will be classmates! "

"I hope too!"  Omg i really hope we could be classmates .

-bell rings- 

"Aww.I have to go now .I hope we could be classmates!"  I said to her then wave

"I hope too!"

-i went in the class then the teacher is not yet there.-

So our next subject is math. Well It is kind of hard but I understand it.Yehey for me.Aww maybe Goo Hye sun.is not my classmate .The subject is ending and she is still not here.. 

-after 2 hours- 

It is the last subject well this .She is not my classmate.Our Adviser went in then Goo Hye Sun! Yehey! I couln't believe it. Finally!

"Good afternoon class,We have a new classmate .Please introduce yourself"

"Annyeong-Haseyo Goo Hye Sun Imnida"

"Please seat down Goo hye sun ,your seat is beside Ms.Park shin Hye " Yehey!  This would be fun!

"Yes mam" She said

"Goo Hye sun! Oh yes we are now seatmates! " I smiled

she smiled back " Haha yeah! I am so happy! "

"We will be best of friends! "

"That would be great haha!" Oh she is so nice! I may be unlucky today but Also lucky!

Goo Hye Sun's POV

Oh why do I have to be in this class.I should be with Lee Min Ho Oppa! He is the only reason why I left my school and transfered here.I can't believe that Shin Hye is the same school with his.This is such a nightmare .And not just that I have to seat beside her.Oh finally class dismissed!

"Goo Hye sun! I have to go! See you tomorrow! " Well whatever shin Hye,as if i care. But i have to act nice remember?

"Aww why ,fine! See you tomorrow! " Then I smiled and wave at her. 

we both wave at eachother then she left .Oh finally!

I stand up to get some files to our teacher Then I fell it . Then there is this guy who helped me. 

"Oh.Thanks!" I smiled But then he just walked away .He is so cute And I like guys who are rude but somehow nice.I have to know this guy! Who could he be? And He is my next Target! 

*Smiles* Now I am starting to like this class .*

Yonghwa's POV

I was about to leave but the new student fell some papers at the floor.I helped her.I don't know why but because I remember those things that Shin Hye told me that I should be kind and help others because It is better than to have such as pride to myself..Ah! Why do I think so much about Shin Hye!  I am Yonghwa ,the pride and heartless guy. i left after.I should also show her my rude side she might think I am a guy that she could flirts with.And this girl..well i forgot her name .well this new girl.I think she is close with shin Hye since they have been talking inside the class a while go but why do I feel that this girl has some bad plans to shin Hye.Well Watchout. I won't let you

Author's Note :

Yehey they are partners at the duet presentation and that means they have to work within a month

Do you think they would go back as friends again and would something develop while working? 

And What is Goo Hye sun's Plan?

Good luck Shin Hye!

And Yonghwa cares for shin Hye .That is so sweet of you Yong!

------------

Well sorry for the one who is a fan of Goo Hye sun! Remember this is just a fanfic.Please don't misunderstand! :)

And I hope you continue reading

Please comment/vote and subscribe! :)

Thank you! :)