Misunderstandings

She is in love with who? ♥ (On-Hold)
Shin Hye's POV
On my way to school I sat down to one of the benches. Since I got there too early. 
 
I put my earphones on  and play the several games I have In my phone. While I am concentrating in playing games.I felt hands place into my face.
 
"Yonghwa! Stop it! " I said while gigling 
 
"Haha I am not yonghwa" Then he took off  his hands into my face then i looked back. 
 
"Oh min ho!"  He is back!
 
" Hey Shin Hye! how have you been? " 
 
"Well I am great,How about you?"
 
"Oh well I just got home from our company business trip" Oh yeah He is one of the boss.unlucky him.
 
"Aww that ! Poor min ho" 
 
"Don't worry shin Hye,Next time you have to come with me! " He showed his toothy grin. 
 
"No way! I won't go there! So Good luck!" I stick out my tounge at him
 
"Then I will drag you there! Mwuahaha" Lol his evil laugh is so funny i just can't stop laughing
 
"HAHAHA..DO ..HAHA..that laugh again! It is so funny! HAHA..i just can't stop! HAHA"  
 
"No way!" then he went forwards me.. 
 
"Yes way!" then I went forwards him then suddenly It become awkward since our faces are so close.
 
"Uhm Sorry"  he said
 
"Yeah me too. Haha oh well I think i have to go so see yah." I was about to leave but then he shouted my name
 
"SHINHYE!"  There was a ball going forwards my face then suddenly he Push me and we both fell on the grass. I am on top of him...Good thing the bell rings. 
 
"ah eh thank you Min Ho..And sorry for not looking at the things around me " I Told him
 
"Well it was all an accident so It is fine.. Just be careful " He smiled then we both bid our good byes.
 
I hope nobody sees that... 
 
Goo Hye Sun
 
I was walking through the place in the school which they called the "Hang out place"  It is were losers go bonding near the trees and also where flirty couples kissing beneath the tree. Like This is where you can stay when there are no classes so yeah.. well It is so boring here..While looking around I saw The flirt Girl Shin Hye Sitting alone to the benches .I sneeked and hide behind the tree because I don't want my beautiful morning to be ruin by her.. And then I saw Min Ho placing his hands to her ugly face...WHAT no way! Min Ho.. Oh My Are those your types.Eww Min Ho. I was suppose to leave but then  I have an Idea.Oh I am so clever! Well Shin Hye Get Ready! 
 
I saw a guy with a basket ball in his hands. Oh Right! Haha well It is time for acting!
 
"Uhmm Hey There Hotie" Then I wink at him
 
"Hey Babe,Is there anything you want"  Lol Well He is such an easy target well who won't love me.
 
I whisper at him my plan that he should pretend to play the ball and accidently throw it to them. So He did what is planned. 
 
Awesome! Now they're laying at the grass,I raise my phone then take a picture of them flirting
 
Shin Hye,Have a nice day! 
 
Min Young POV
 
I am Finally Back At my Dorm!! Where could Shin Hye be? I miss my room mate! .Oh yeah Silly me. She must be having class right now.Well Hmm.I have asked the principal to take a break today since I just got back From Italy because of the Photo shoot for The "Go girl " clothing line..I was about to lay down but then I saw a letter near at the top of my bed.Hmm who could this be from? maybe it is from Shin Hye! Can't wait to read it. I rip the cover then I looked at it..And then .. 
 
Hey Min young,You don't have to know who I am.. look someone is flirting your boyfriend. Stay Stong <3
 
(picture of them .Where Park Shin Hye is ontop of lee min ho.)
 
What! Seriously! I trust Her and Him so much..Why does they have to do this to me.I have to see That girl who is trying to steal my boyfriend! No..I won't let her.
 
Shin Hye's POV
 
I am here right now sitting with Goo Hye Sun. 
 
"Shin Hye! do you have any plans later? " 
 
"No ..I guess .why? " I said
 
"Really,Let us go out haha,Let us have fun today! It is such a great day right!" She is so hyper.as always! Haha like me.we are like sisters! Yehey!
 
"Sure! Haha And yes it is such an amazing day!  "
 
It is break time finally time to eat! when we went out the class .I and Hye sun went to different directions.While walking at the coridor. I saw min young! I shouted while smilling
 
"Min young! "  
But then she was not happy to see me,she look at me from head to toe then she looks mad,She slaped me.I got shocked and i didn't know what is the
reason..Right now everyone's eyes are on us.
 
"How dare you steal my Boyfriend!! "
 
"Ha...Ah! What do you mean? " What have I done? Why do she act cold to me.
 
"Wow go on act innocent ! then look at this.what is this!" She throw the picture on to my face. 
I looked at it. And I saw it was a picture when I fall and Lee min Ho catched me.. 
 
"Listen to me,Please.It was all a misunderstanding! He just saved me from the ball" I tried to explain to her what really happened but she wasn't convinced
 
"Haha oh right,How am I suppose to believe you If I just knew you weren't my real friend."
 
"Min young,please Listen to me. I am not trying to seduce your boy friend. I am not that person."
 
"Shut up! Just shut up!" She went running away. 
 
I was about to follow her. But there was this girls who blocked my way
 
"Oh what is this. A picture of you flirting with his boy friend. Haha Great Job Shin Hye!" Girl 1
 
"You're a flirt just accept it " girl 2
 
"Flirt! " girl 3
 
"No i am not a flirt! You all don't know what happened.! Stop please don't judge right away! "tears were falling to my eyes. i sitted down and I started to cry.I cover my ears so i won't hear the things they say.. I want to get out of this but i couldn't move and then suddenly I saw yonghwa .I smiled. he put his arms around me.He hug me tight and I feel safe. 
Yonghwa... thank you ..Everything went black.
 
Yonghwa's POV
 
I just came and While walking on the coridors,everyone was gossiping and talking rumors.I can't hear it but oh well why would I care and then a girl was running and stoped infront of me
 
"Yonghwa! Your girl friend is on trouble!" 
 
"What do you mean! ah oh thanks!" I went running to the 3rd floor where our class is then I saw there were students surrounding ,trying to make my way , I saw shin Hye sitting down,covering her ears while crying.
 
"Get away from her!" I hug her tight and she gave me a smile then she fainted. 
 
"Shin Hye! Wake up! I am here " tears falling from my eyes.I feel so pissed and annoyed.  A girl started to talk .
 
"Oh so it isn't just lee min Ho,Also yonghwa!Haha don't be stupid yonghwa. " girl 2
 
"You don't know her. So shut up and before I go Please everyone Mind your own business!" I shouted as loud as I can"
I carried her in to my arms ,I went out trying to make my way out.  I went to the clinic and the nurse assisted her.
 
"You may go,she will be alright,she just need rest" the nurse said
 
"No miss.Could I stay " 
 
"That would be your choice. " The nurse said.
 
"Thank you" 
 
I sat down at the chair beside her bed.I hold her hand and I whispered at her ear. 
 
"I will always be right by your side and I would never leave you"
 
Shin Hye's POV
 
I opened my eyes and Felt abit dizzy.where am I and then I realize I am at the clinic.. Oh yeah I black out a while ago.. I look around and I saw the sleeping yonghwa. I smiled and I whispered in to his ears.
 
"Yonghwa thank you for always being right by my side"  
 
Goo Hye Sun's POV
 
Perfect Now Min young hates that Shin Hye ..I am ready for the next step . I am so clever.I know right!
 
Author's Note :  Yonghwa's so sweet! And Be strong Shin Hye! Aja! 
 
What would happen to the MinMin Couple?
Shin Hye and Min young are door mates.. What tension would happen between the two?
And Lastly what would happen with their friendship ?
Find out! :))
 
Tell me what you feel haha! Comment below! :D
Thank you for loving my fanfic! I hope you would love the next chapters :D
 
daedanhi gamsahabnida! :)