Revelations

She is in love with who? ♥ (On-Hold)

Park Min Young POV

Searching for my car keys,And Im ready to go see Yonghwa and Shinhye,
But then my phone ring,I saw a text message from Yonghwa. 
"Min young,Something came up..Sorry Let us go there tomorrow." 
What could happen? I didn't text him back since maybe he is busy,Well Now Im back to investigating,Where should I look,And then I notice my laptop near the desktable,It has been a while since the last time I checked my email,
*loging in* 
*password typing* 
*You have log in.* 

*Scroll down...scroll... then wait why is Ms.So,The Lee secretary sent me a message? 
*press open* 

Feb 1,2014

Greetings,Ms. Park,Min young.

Mr. and mrs. Lee would like to inform you that they're in Korea for a week for bussiness matters.They would like to invite you for a dinner this february 6,Friday at 6pm.I have contact Mr.Lee Min Ho,and said he would come. He has informed that he cannot contact you, therefore I am hoping you get this mail.The Lee family is fully expecting your attendance.

Truly yours, Lee's family Secretary ,Ms.So Yi hyun

date check,feb 5,Thursday..so basically the dinner is tomorrow... And wait am I reading it right? MinHo would be there?
I have contact Mr.Lee Min Ho,and said he would come

What does this mean ... 2 years had passed,And tomorrow at 6pm, I'll be seeing him again?

*next morning.*

Yonghwa's POV
Another wonderful morning,I got to contact Minyoung and tell her that today we could go to the location where younghye would like to go to,remember what happened at the beach,Ofcourse I haven't forget my promise that I would take her there,And I think today is the day where Younghye will get back some of her memories.
First ,where is my phone? Oh there it is.
A message from Min young?
"Yonghwa I would really love to help and take younghye at that location where shinhye had a trajic memory,but today I have an important meeting to go to.I hope you both understand. Set up the date ,And I'll try to attend.For Now I have to reject,see you soon guys! " Oh I understand ,There would always be a time for everything. But I wonder where could min young went to,Wishing her good luck.

*Message sent to "Min Young. *
Glad that things seems to be fine.

what could be my shinhye doing maybe I Should visit her. Suprise visit haha
*Calling "My ShinHye. <3" *

Younghye's POV

While fixing my closet,my phone rang
oh I smilled when I saw who was calling, *My yonghwa. <3 calling*
*swipe to answer* should I swipe? or to decline haha kidding ofcourse I will answer it.
"Good morning Sweetheart! " Lol sweetheart? Oh yonghwa you really know how to make me blush,
"Good morning stranger haha joke. " I teased back
"Yeah today your talking to a hot stranger." He teased back
"Haha what a feeler!"
"I'll hang first,Im on the way to office,so maybe I'll visit later,I miss you." aww if only he is not busy.but I understand.
"Oh It is fine,I miss you too ." I still feel shy to say it ,but when i do,I seriously mean it.
When the line ended,hmm what should I do,
I take a look at my laptop ,And hmm maybe I should bake this banana cake,It seems easy to do. Oh yonghwa you'll regret it ,if you won't go here later,I'll serve this delicious Yuja cha Chiffon Cake
Well I don't do cooking or baking,Won Hoo lee and I mostly eat dinner/lunch at restaurants or sometimes he does the cooking since he said he doesn't want me to get tired so I am not really good,But when I do near the kitchen,I feel like I love cooking,
Maybe cooking is part of ShinHye's hobbies,Now these days Im having flashback memories with Shinhye's family,How are they?
I hope that I can have bonding times with them,I really feel loved.
Well right now,I should prepare and make Yonghwa suprise!
*Doorbell Ring*
Ha isn't he too early,Oh well that dude he really love suprising me with his visits,
"Coming! " I quickly took off my apron
while opening the door I can't stop smilling ...but then my smilling face,turned to be all shocked when..
"Long time no see....babe" It was no other than Won Hoo lee.
"Oh haha long time no see, you really do seem busy. " I fake a laugh and smile while talking... why is he here?
"Aren't you happy to see me babe? " What does he want??
"Well Im happy but haha so what makes you go here? " I tried to calm down..so he won't notice I know anything.
"It is because I miss you,don't you miss me? " It may be sweet but no..Not anymore.
"Oh that is sweet,Be right back,My clothes in the closet i need to fix it. " I was about to leave when he grab my hand,
"Hey we haven't seen for weeks,can you fix them later ,I'll leave soon." Well I have no choice,But to sit down the dinning table,As he sit beside me,
"so tell me how have you been and how is modelling ,any new scoop? " He started the conversation,
"Oh it is fine,It is good,how about you MinHo,what have you been doing,you seem very busy. " I tried to integorrate him.
"Well Im preparing for something big,But for now I'll leave it a surprise,And...you will like it. " He said smilling like a freak. What the hell is he talking about? I have to warn yonghwa...
*Phone ring* good thing it was his phone, He take a look at the text then , stand up,
"sorry I have to leave babe,next time I'll stay longer,And we'll be together always like how we used to be. " He gave a kiss on my cheek then left,When he had leave,I quickly close the door ,then contact Yonghwa,Oh why isn't he answering the phone,I have to tell him about Hoolee also know as lee min Ho,Yonghwa answer the phone,My 5th missed call..i sigh and decided to text him,Hopefully he get my text.
Be careful Yonghwa.

Won Hoo Lee's POV
Aww I just visited my Younghye, And haha she acting that she miss me. I doubt, I am not clueless ,I am sure Yonghwa has poisoned her mind, Today won't be Yonghwa's day, I have another important meeting to go to.
"Where are we going sir. " the driver asked
"time check 5:30, Let us go back to the mansion." I ordered.

It is time to see my ex girlfriend,Park Min Young.

Yonghwa's POV
Well Im not really on the way to the office,it was a joke,Im really on the way to a convinent store,I'll buy shinhye's favorite desert,Yummy Ice cream, While looking for the ice cream she want,Hmm oh this,the line was kind of long,I'll text shinhye,Where is my phone,Oh yeah I forgot it in the car,since im charging it..too bad,well I'll just text her later.
*minutes later *
finally bought it,When i got to the car,I saw 5 missed calls from shinhye and a text
"Be careful Yonghwa,Okay Please be careful." what could she mean?
I quickly on the engine,I am not worried with myself,I am worried about shinhye what happened?
when I door bell, she opened the door,when she saw me,she hug me tight crying,
"why are you crying sweetheart? " I said,Putting my arms around her,
"Won...Hoo......Lee came for a visit...I know he knows that we're seeing eachother,be careful yonghwa,i don't want you to get involve with this...I can't let you be involved. " She said,explaining,Wow what a bastard he had become,but im not scared. im ready to face him.
"It is okay shinhye...I'll be fine,believe me okay..And we're on in this together,Not only you okay. I'll be always here for you. " I tried to calm her down,
"but yonghwa you're not safe with me." she said...
"No Shinhye,We will get though this,I know we can." I assure her.
"Okay..I believe you." she tried to smile,which made me smiled back.
"Yonghwa what is that at the table,right you brought that? " She change the topic,
"Oh yeah i forgot,Here for you,your favorite ice cream,strawberry and chocolate flavored." I said ,showing her the ice cream bucket,"
"Oh My! Thank you,I've been craving for ice cream! " she said being excited like a kid,she is really the cuttest girl ,she's my girl.
"wait let us put it the refrigerator first,it is because i have plans on baking this,"
 she showed her laptop to me, Oh Chiffon take this is delicious,
"This seem delicious,I'll help! " I voluntered. ,well cooking is not my proffession but I know some meals ,but then when there is a procedure,i find it easily to follow.
"Comeon Yonghwa,I should do this for you.you don't have to help," she said while fixing the ingredients,and looking back at her laptop.
"No I will Help,And you can't stop me,Bleh bleh!" I act spoiled ,which made her laugh,Oh yes she's smilling.
"Fine but you're only my assistant,Im the chef " She said strictly,
"Yes boss! " I salute at her and she started following the instructions,
"Please mix 4 egg yolks. " Shinhye commanded,
"Yes boss." I went to the refrigerator and get 4eggs,then I crack and mix it in the bowl,
while she start mixing the honey citron tea,we mix the baking poder and flour,
while I help her mix it with the hand whisk,
she said excuse me then
"Yonghwa what is that! " Then she place the leftover flour to my face. then she started laughing ,ah so she wants to play,Oh I won't let myself lose,
"Oh shinhye you spoiled little girl,But wait I have a big surpise for you, I place baking powder at her face ,as the revenge,And I started laughing ,teasing her ,
Then we started to make a mess and play like little kids doesn't want to lose,
It was full of laughter and happiness,
Shinhye,Will only be the girl that I will marry,

Younghye's POV
So yeah we started playing with the flour, while waiting for the chiffon cake to bake,Can't wait to eat the chiffon cake and ice cream!
While waiting we watch the tv show, And it is heartstrings,Oh It is the part when lee shin is singing the song ,"I've fallen for you."
to gyu won,Omg and here is the kissing part,
"Ahhhhh! Omg Lee shin is so sweet! " I said ,screaming out ,then I notice yonghwa getting jealous ,so i continue complementing
"Ahhh Yonghwa don't you think lee shin is such a heart throb, and romantic not just that,so handsome! " I said fangirling,
"Well I am more hotter and cutter than that Lee Shin. " He said not being cheerful,
"But still Omg,Gyu won is so lucky! " fangirling all the way.
"Lee shin is just a fictional character,I jung yonghwa,isn't.. You don't have to look at him,Just look at me. " He covered the tv view,then look deeply to my eyes,
"ah wait yonghwa,they're about to kiss I got to see this! " I said trying to make him move,
but he didn't move,He gave me a surprise kiss,
"See i told you,I am better than him" He said,then gave a smirk, which make me blush of all shades of red..
"Yonghwa,Oh the chiffon cake! It is ready comeon im hungry, " I said ,Not just avoiding the kiss,im also hungry really haha
Ahhhhh it looks delicious!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Let us eat! " I said
"digging in," Yonghwa said back,
"So delicious! Thumbs up chef! " he said,complimenting our dish,
"Thumbs up,assistant chef! " I said complimenting it back,
We both eat up .
it is delicious,we put the spare at a topperware then we decided to watch movies, movie marathon!
I feel happy all the time,when Im with yonghwa even I have alot of things to worry about,i forget it when yonghwa is beside me,He is right i need him by my side.

Park Min Young POV
Im here.....Im infront of MinHo's Mansion...
Im not yet ready to see him again but I have to make up my mind and get out of this car, One of The Lee's Personnel waiting for me to move closer,
Maybe yes it is the time. I put all my courage in to step on the engine,And stop right through the entrance,
The lee personnel, opened the door for me,as I nod and smile to their personnel ,walking forward the entrance the group of maids behind the grand door greeted me,
"Good evening Ms.Park Min young." they all said in chorus,
I nod and greeted back,So It hasn't change The lee family still continuing this guest routine,Yes it has always been like this even since I and Lee Min Ho were dating, they would always formally greet me, While walking further,Ms.So,The family secretary of the Lee's approached me.
"Good evening Ms.Park Min Young,It is great that you have received the mail i sent,It has been a while,And You're looking gorgeous tonight,Follow me and I'll lead you to the dinning table,The lee's family are waiting."
The Lee 's Most Beautiful & Generous secretary,Ms.So said cheerfully,
"Thank you,Yourself too,Uhm I have a question ,Has he arrived? " I ask while walking
"He hasn't arrived but as far as I know,He is on his way,Do you need his contact number? " Ms.So said,
"Oh No Thank you,Haha ." I said shyly
"Ms.Park,Min Young,Well Informally speaking,You both have a good relationship what happened,If it would be fine to ask? " Ms.so Asked
"Ah it is fine,Ms.So we have know eachother dearly ,You're not an other anymore and about your question,It is quite a long explanation,I might not finish just by this short period of time.Maybe someother time." I smiled.
"Yes You're right,Because we're here,Now I have to leave,Have a great dinner with the Lee Ms.Park." she said then open the door,There I saw mr and mrs. Lee smilling when she saw me,
"Ms.Park Min young has arrived. " Ms. so said,to mr and mrs Lee, I am kind of used to their formality haha ,
Then Ms.So left,
"Good evening mr. and mrs. Park. " I bowed,And the waiter offered me a seat,
"Oh darling,How are you ,We are pleased to see you." Mrs. Lee gave me a welcoming formal kiss in the cheek,
"I have been doing good mrs. Park,I am delighted to see both of you sir and mam." I said formally,I am not used to talk to lee's parents,it is been 2 years so it is kind of awkward.
"We're well delighted too see you too. " Mr. Lee said
"Oh darling,Stop with the formality,besides you're my only son girlfriend " Mrs.Lee said,I was suppose to deny when someone speak up,
"Well Mom and dad,She is no longer my girlfriend,she is an ex." It was Lee MinHo's voice.
"Oh son, what happened? " Mrs. lee and mr. lee gave an reaction,
"A story that is only between us." minHo said while looking at my eyes trying to say something....Is this really him,he really changed,He looked and act serious and matured. something you can't tell a joke on.
"Yes mr. and mrs. park a long story haha." I tried to laugh about it,and he just smiled back at me,Why is he exactly doing this?
"well are we good,waiter please serve the food. " Mrs. lee ordered.
The dinner went fine,I and min Ho stayed proffessional,No love dramas and no personal issues, mr.and mr lee just ask about where I work and what proffession do I take, When the dinner was finished ,I excused myself then leave, I have to talk to lee minho privately,I look for Ms.So ,And I ask her a favor that to tell lee min ho that I will be waiting outside near my car, I hope he comes ,We really need to talk,
While waiting I open up the radio,I have been waiting for an hour,Is he really coming,Ugh I should wait a little more besides it is just 8pm,The breeze air is getting cold,Minyoung you can fight this coldness, he'll come,I know he will,
and then he did,I saw him walking towards me, Thank you ,I sigh
"Oh MinYoung,It has been a while ,Long time no see,Sorry I didn't get to give my greetings a while ago" He said cheerfully feeling relaxed.
"Yes it has been a while but I won't make this long,Why are you doing this won Hoo lee? " I told him straightly
"It seems that you know about my fake Identity,Has your best friend yonghwa told you. " He said in a sarcastic tone.
"Shut up minHo,why are you doing this,what made you change?" I tried to be calm but his acting is making me annoyed
"Well you have no bussiness about that minyoung,just leave me alone." He said then starting to walk away...serious why is he like this?
I grab his hand, "MinHo! Why are you doing this to me? Why are you doing this to us? " I said it Loud and firm,My tears were starting to fall,
He turned back and me and move forward, "Why? Yes why is this happening? It is all because of you.You break my heart,You left without my explanation,you didn't let me explain everything and it was just a stupid misunderstanding...I looked for you but you didn't even care about me and shinhye she was the one there for me,she was the one who put back my heart broken pieces. " I went speechless with the things he said...so that means because of my misinterpretation of what happened the result of all this miserable happenings,the reason why Shinhye and yonghwa's love has been damage,the reason why MinHo turned to be a heartless man.
I feel guilty ....if only I can turned back time,If only I can.
"MinHo Im sorry,im sorry,I'll help you change everything back the used to be,Let us help eachother,Let us be back together. " I hug him from behind, crying all over,Asking for another chance,MinHo please...
"It was used to be...we can't,It is all over for us... Im sorry,Pain had changed me. " He take off my hands and walk away,

I left crying at the ground,don't know what to do....It is all over..

But No...I can't just give up,I believe that he'll change back to who he really was,the loving,caring and sweet minho that I know..He'll be back.He will.

Yonghwa's POV
So we decided to have a movie marathon,while watching we're eating noddles for dinner, and now eating ice cream ,
we've been laughing about the movies,and now it is horror,
you can see her getting scared,haha so cute,
"Shinhye what is that ,there is a girl infront of you..moving closer. " I told her,joking
"Ah ah where, yonghwa stop it ,Im scared," She went closer to me,
then i take the chance to hug her, "Im just joking! " I said ,smilling ,
"i hate you,get away from me. " she said,
"Aww. please just stay in my arms, she didn't complain and i guess she smiled, and we watch it together,I can see her more peacefully,i wish every night could be like this,when the movie was finished ,I notice her sleeping,
I carried her to her bed, And gave her a goodbye kiss at her forehead,

"sweetdreams sweetheart,I love you. "

 

Authornote :
Aww yongshin so sweet,aren't they??
And min Young ,keep on holding , you can still heal his frozen heart!
-------
chapter 47 yay glad I got the chance to update, I am so inspired to finish this story,
Thank you to all of you chinguya who never stop supporting!
Comment below! <3