The Photoshoot

She is in love with who? ♥ (On-Hold)

Yonghwa's POV

"so where are we?" She asked
"I think we're here" I smiled 
"Woah,It is beautiful! I can't wait to explore what this place can attract." I chuckled at her reaction,She really resemble like ShinHye,A fierce girl,with a childish personality.
"We will after the modelling photoshoot" I told her
"Really,Promise! " She said with a big grin
"Promise" I assure her.
"You're the best!" She unexpectedly hug me,It feels great .
"Uhmm-Ah-I think I have to go to the restroom" Haha,she looks so cute,getting shy.
"Younghye,I think the restroom is that way." I pointed the direction which says "Beach restrooms" 
"Oh-Ah Hahaha! Yeah there it is,Uhm thanks!" She said quickly ,Walking fast at the other direction
I continue walking,Then I saw people placing set ups,I ask the guard at the near entrance of the resort, "Sir is that where ,the Jambangee photoshoot?..... Oh  Thank you Sir!" I said with respect,
"Good Morning Sir,I am Jung Yong Hwa Oppa,Please take care of me" I bowed at the proffesional photographer incharge of this photoshoot,
"Good Morning to you,I am mr.Hyun,The photographer,Just right on time,Where is ms.Min YoungHye ?"  the mister asked.
"She went at the restroom,Excuse me sir,I will make a call and tell her to come here." I excused myself
"Oh yes ,that is great idea." Lucky to us, He is a greatman.
"younghye,are you on your way....... Oh that is great,It would start in few minutes.So see you." I smiled,while ending the call.
This would be a great day,I am excited to what could happen. 

YoungHye's POV
What did I just do? I mean why did I hug him? It is like my body controlling over me. I Honestly is happy being with him,but there is nothing,nothing that I could remember,Ugh.....What is with him and me? 
*Ring ring...*  Oh my phone, Oh it is him. mr.jung Yonghwa,I should act like there is nothing bothering me.
"Younghye,are you on your way?" He ask
"Oh yes haha,sorry for the trouble ,I am on my way!" I said happily
"Oh that is great .it would start in few minutes,so see you" He said 
"Okay Hahaha,See you"  I said,Ending the call, Well problems out,smiles in. 
I got a photoshoot to make,  
Following the directions the guard said,I make it to the place ,It was a wonderful beach,I like how they set it up. 
"Ms.min YoungHye,Good timing,Now go to the makeupstation and let us rock the photoshoot!" The jolly Proffesional photographer said,
"Will do!" I assure him. 
When I get there,the beautician did their job,we have a usual conversation,They're all wonderful,I don't know why but I feel so cheerful today like Nothing is stressing me,Like Everything is so wonderful.
Done with cosmetics ,time to be hot at the photoshoot,
Oh woahh,He is hot......No joke he is....Never thought that yonghwa man has a body.
"Hey" He started 
"Hi" I said shyly.
"You look beautiful" he said
Wait what beautiful and not Hot....Seriously... That is such a turn off.Like why.

"Let us rap this!" The mr.photographer said 
Kind-of dissapointed but still I got to enjoy every modelling i make.

Yonghwa's POV

I may say if she is really shinHye,this is the first time I saw her on her swimsuit,And Yes she looks hot.But then She is just not a hot lady,She is beautiful inside and out. 
It is the time,It was kind of dissapointing since I am not used to see her ,And trying to seduce me because of this modelling but Then It is better that is with me and not with anybody else,I hope she will regain her memories ,if not I will never give up on taking these chances to make her fall inlove with me. 
"That is a rap,thank you for the hard work!"  The photoshoot is done,It is late at evening,
"Young hye"  i approach her. 
"Oh hey. " She responded, 
"do you want some?" I approach her a coconut drink,
"Oh thank you." She grab it with a sweet smile.
"So want to watch some fire dancing?" I ask her
"that would be great!" She said ,it makes me happy that I am spending the night with her
"Yeah let us go! " I said excitedly,So we run to where the fire dancers,when i notice a mark on her back,It was familiar...that i just couldn't remember where.
"Hey Younghye,could i ask something?" I ask her 
"Yeah sure!" She said smilling
"Where did you get that mark on your back?" 
"the mark...Oh the mark ,Oh haha ,i got it from a terrible accident at the past,but it is fine now,sadly it left a mark " she pause..before she could say it.. it was convincing to believe but something there is something suspicious,something is telling me she is really My shinHye,I have to go back to the place where she got kidnapped...
"Yonghwa! Hey let us dance!" she said 
"sure!" I said smilling,we both went to the middle of the fire,then dance with the fire dancers,it was fun,she has her crazy side which makes me feel happy and forget about everything,I don't want this night to end, Please.

YoungHye's POV 
Everything is amazing! Music gets you to dancing,fire dancers are great and funny to watch.Also being with him make me feels happy like there is nothing that matters,
"Hey YoungHye ,could i ask something?" He ask me,
"Yeah sure!" I ask smilling
"where did you get the mark at the back " He notice....Damn. what would i say,he is serious and all,oh no i won't tell him. I shall find an excuse.. 
"the mark....Oh the mark,Oh haha,I got it from a terrible accident at the past,but it is fine now,sadly it left a mark .." i said making up the story,please believe me ...sorry i need time before I could tell you the truth...
before everything becomes awkward I made the excuse and ask him to dance,well he said sure,So we started dancing on the bonfire where the fire dancers are,it is crazy,I am having fun,so much fun with him,And I wish this night would never last... I want to stay with him,On his arms.
After all that dancing,It was tiring,We were walking talking about randoms things,we walk bare foot at the sand,When he stop,he grab me hand and hold me close to him,I want to get out of this position,but simply In my heart,I feel like I want to go with the flow,then kiss him passionately,he hold my cheek slowly tenderly,His lips are inches close to mine,I close my eyes,beginning to savour the moment, When My phone ring....Woah what a good timming! 
"Oh sorry!" He step back. 
"Excuse me ,I got to take this." 
"Go ahead." then i saw it was Won Hoo Lee,My boyfriend,I actual forgot everything about him the whole day.. 
"Oh hey babe!" I act like I am happy to talk to him...but Inside of me,I am not...Like everything felt wrong. 
"Babe,I am about to go inside the Huwayan Resort,where are you?" Oh damn...he can't go here..He can't see mr.yonghwa.
"Babe,No need,I am on the way outside,meet you at the entrance,Okay." I tried convincing him
"Oh that would be great,I miss you babe,see you in a while " He said. 
"I miss you too babe." I tried to fake a smile...while I can't feel anything..why?
The phone has ended. I place my phone,in my pocket then turn around back at him. 
"Uhm.i think I have to go my boyfriend is waiting for me." I said 
"Oh is that so,then good night ms.min younghye ,have a good time with him." He sound different...Not like the cheerful man i was with.
"you too.good night mr.Jung Yong hwa. " I was about to leave when... he unexpectedly hug me.his hug makes me feel that i never want to go away...But i have to. 
"sorry and good bye" He take it off then let me go... i walk  away from him...I want to go back..but not now. Someday I will never leave...I will stay with you.Only with you.
Yonghwa's POV 
It was almost perfect but why do he has to call.I don't want to let go..but we can't be...not now but will be ,One day,I will never let you go. 
I walk to the way to get my car,when i saw younghye,I hid from the cars to see how his boyfriend looks like..

.And Wait is that Lee Min ho? 
Anger in me,when i saw him hugging her,I want to go out and punch him.. but something telling me that It is not the right time,i need to investigate because If that is really him,he did it prepare.so I have to prepare as well.And there will come a day,where The truth will reveals and I will take my shinhye back to my arms again. 

Author's Note 

Woah.Yonghwa Now knows that lee min ho is younghye's boyfriend,What would he do to make his girl back to his arms? 
OhOhOh good Luck Yonghwa 
And fighting to the Yongshin couple .Hahaha 

Hey There I hope you like my update chingus! 
Comment And Vote, Thank you!  :)