Reunited

She is in love with who? ♥ (On-Hold)

Min young Hye's POV

"Ms.park ,she can't remember anything about her past,she may be your daughter shin hye or not. " Min young explained to the ajumma, Shin hye's mother .
"Oh may,what happened daughter,Are you fine,are you hurt? " Ms.park approached like a worried mother,I continue being quiet and gave her a nod as my response. 
"Eonni! Don't worry You will remember,you will remember us sooner or later." Shinhye's worried sister said,i just gave a smile ...i really don't know what to say,but I am happy that I am almost in that moment where everything would be back to where it was. 

"Uhm mrs.park,sulli and young hye,I have to go now. enjoy the day " min young approached and leave....... This will be awkard... after a while shinhye's sister sitted beside me,

"Uhmm eonni,want to see your room ,i mean memories might flashback faster" She approached ,well I gave a nod and smile 
"Cool! Umma we will be upstairs " She cheerfuly said to her umma 
"I will be down stairs to prepare for some snacks,enjoy" Her mom left a sweet smile 
The teengirl,i mean shinhye's sister pulled my hand and brought me here at my so called "room" , It is small but everything seems to be organize,Not fashonable but has cute designs,Even if it didn't look amusing,It makes me smile because it is all simple and the color makes someone cheerful.
"Omg Eonni i miss you!!!  eonni you left me for 2 years,how could you i mean.... you may not remember me,I am sulli,you're so spoilled dongsaeng,You know i mean you don't know but We have that cute sister bonding,You're that matured eonni that would always tell me that love is nothing  but a cycle,that guys would break my heart and use me like a game ,those times When i go shopping you rather sit and read the magazines in the stores.Hahaha good times. that I remember i would go barged in your room and tell you about blind dates " while listening to sulli, you could see in her eyes,how happy she is while she talks about their bonding and happy moments, also see the sorrow  how sad she is right now .
"I am sorry to hear those,I hope she come back & remember everything about her" I look at  her and said giving a sweet smile 
"I know she will"  she then tightly hug me,I felt shock also in the same time i feel the warmth of a sister love,If only I could say that I am shin hye,If only I could tell that i remember everything...

Yonghwa's POV 
what a tiring day,No good news,nothing is good about this day.I and mr park ,shin hye's dad file a wanted case for that goo hye sun...It is a long process,*phone rings* Hmm it is not mine ,maybe it is mr. park's phone
"mr.park ,your phone is ringing" i approached
"oh yes,excuse me,i have to take this. " mr .park said 
"yeobo,is there something wrong........Ah yes well we're on our way....But are you sure there is no problem?.....A suprise?..yes yeobo ,Saranghaeyo"         hmmm  what could mrs,park said? 
"mr.park ,if it is fine to ask what did mrs.park said." 
"oh about that ,yeobo said that there is a suprise for us,she didn't tell me. " 
"Ah surprise,oh that is great atleast there is something good coming up ,this day is really tiring.i must say sir" I said honestly 
"Hahaha You're right son,And stop calling me sir,call me sam-chon (uncle)besides you been a great man to my shinhye" 
"Haha Ah...eh yes sir....I mean samchon" I shyly said ,But I hope that sam-chon would be uppa...soon it will,I know. I smiled at my imaginations..Park shin hye,soon you will be my beloved Yeobo. 
When we got there ,I am all shocked when i saw min young hye.....How did she got here?  

Min Young Hye POV
While talking with sulli,i got to know her better,Now we feel alot comfortable with eachother,We both went down Then we saw mrs.park arranging the table,  " Uhmm do you need a hand, mrs.park" i approached her "Oh no,it is fine" Mrs.park smiled and rejected my offer, "no it is fine,i will help " I smile then help arrange the plates to the table,Her mom noded and responded with a smile,while at the kitchen fixing the plates,I heared a man's voice, "Yeobo I am home,Where is my suprise"  Oh maybe it is mr. park,it continue fixing it when mrs. park called me "darling come here and meet your uppa"  mrs.park said,without words i went towards them . "Uhm good evening mr.park "  i bowed infront of him. 
"shinye, my daughter shin hye... "   he gave me a warmth hug ,I felt it finally a dad's warmth hug,no words could explain what i am feeling,everything is beautiful and i am fully happy like there is nothing else that i need. 
"well well, the food is ready,let us all eat! " Mrs. park said cheerfully 
"Yes we will. " yonghwa agreed then flashed me a smile, which makes me smile back 
we all went to the dining table,mr.yonghwa pulled the chair for me to seat down. "uhm ah thank you. " I said shyly to him he responded with a smile,when all of us gather we started with a prayer. 
"Thank you God,that finally we're united as a family once again,I wish that everyday could be like this,please help our shin hye to gain her memories,thank you god for the blessing and for the food that is infront of us,we love you dearly our lord. Amen" 
mrs.park said
"Let us eat! " mr.park said cheerfully,
"yes sir i mean samchon! or maybe my uppa"    yonghwa look at my eyes, And I can't help myself on blushing.oh please i can't stop. 
"The honor is yours " mr. park joke ,which makes mrs.park and sulli laugh, i keep silent and smile 
At the dinner, mr and mrs. park talk about some old times about this mr.yonghwa courting shin hye,wow yonghwa sure is sweet,he have undergo alot of process just to mr.park to say yes ,he even help with some household chores ,I wish i could see those haha. in this moment,everything went fine,as we talk,i get more comfortable with them,her mom is very sweet and his dad is funny and strict,sulli is a loving spoiled sister,yonghwa is the only one that shinhye loves,she sure does ,Because ShinHye is only for yonghwa.  
"Mr.park can i borrow her for a while" yonghwa ask himself to mr.park 
"bring her back in a while" mr.park responded  ,   i feel like i am not min young hye anymore,i somehow forgot what is my identity,but please just this day i want to be her,i want to be Park shin hye.  
So yonghwa brought me to the swing,and we both sit down
"Hey." yonghwa started 
"Uhm hi. " i said 
"So do you remember anything,even for a bit? "  he asked
"Unfortunately,there is none...sorry." i said honestly
"it is fine,you will remember everything " He said smilling looking at the stars above 
"hopefully. " i look down. 
"shin hye, i mean min young hye " he said 
"yes? "   i ask. 
"look at the stars above us, let us make a wish" he smiled then he looked above and close his eyes. 
"what did you wish for? " i ask  
he looked straight to my eyes,holded both of my hands,

" I wish that you regain back your memories...my....shin hye. "        
"I hope so too Yonghwa. "  

Stars are shining,the atmosphere gets hoter, without thoughts,i close my eyes,feeling his kiss. 
yonghwa,wait for me ,wait for me my love. 

Won Hoo Lee's POV
it is 12 am, probably my younghye is sleeping by now, i continue walking towards my car, when i saw a familiar car stop right to the parking lot, i hide to the cars,then I notice I am right....It is yonghwa....with min younghye?? what...wow they even have the guts to give a good night kiss.. Oh well If love really makes way for eachother then there is only one thing for it to stop beating...
The death. 
*Calling*
"hello,yes it is lee min ho,Well i have an offer to make...Meet you at the old place. A deal is a deal.goodbye "  
*Call ended*
Good bye to you too Jung Yonghwa. 

Author note : 
young hye is almost there, she is almost to be shin hye. Fighting shin hye! 
And won hoo lee has another plan,damn well best of bad luck to you. 
yonghwa please be careful!
Fighting to the yongshin!