Forget the past

She is in love with who? ♥ (On-Hold)

  

                                                       

Shin Hye's POV

I woke up feeling the soft bed.i checked the clock beside me. I just ruined the day because I said it was just a nap but I slept for 3 hours. Opps.We were suppose to be enjoying the picnic at the beach, but instead Yonghwa carried me here. I stood up searching for yonghwa and there he was watching tv shows sitting on the couch.

"Oh fiance,you are awake,do you need anything else" yonghwa stood up while approaching me
"I am sorry fiance for  ruining the picnic because I end up sleeping on your lap." i said 
"That is not a problem. You can sleep longer if you like,I understand you fiance." he said
"Thanks fiance,By the way are we staying for another night here?" I sat down beside him and asked since he haven't tell me what is our plan
"No, we will just eat dinner and I will drive you to your house.Your appa would kill me if I don't" He said back
"Oh yeah ,you are right." I laugh at him
"So what do you want to do at our spare time." he asked me while feeding me the popcorn from his hand.
"Well what do you want to do fiance, cuddle maybe" I and kissed his cheek and then he seriously look at my eyes 
"Don't dare me fiance." He moved closer and gave a peak kiss on my lips which really made my heart beat faster.
"Hey yong! you keep making me blush. stop." I said while my face blushes with red
"Saranghaeyo fiance." He said, putting his arms around me.
"Saranghaeyo fiance " I said back

Hours pass by and we just stayed at that position watching a good movie,Miracle Cell No.7,It was a heart warming movie, a story of a loving father who is imprisoned because he was misunderstood. His love for his daughter is the most impressive part of the film.I can't stop myself from crying even yonghwa I saw that there were tears running down from his cheeks.
"I would exactly be that loving to our first child,I promise" He said
"I know you will.I will love our child dearly as well as her or his mother." I smiled to him. 

It was time for dinner. I cooked our dinner. Yonghwa kept complementing himself for being a lucky man to have me as his fiance.He also said that he is lucky that her wife can cook .He is thankful that her wife is sweet and with his comments I feel very appreciated and loved,thanks to yonghwa. I complemented him too for that 

Yonghwa's POV

It was a good dinner. I can't wait to spend my days and night like this with her. I can't wait for the day that I will call her my wife. Today is our first day being engaged and as for now there is something we need to do is to fully forget the past. To say good bye to the things happened last years especially the day that fate separated us. I asked her to walk with me before we leave. 
"Fiance,My Shin hye, There is a last thing that we need to do before we leave. " I stopped near the shore and said to her.
"What is that?" She asked curiously
"Do you remember this necklace? " I showed her both of the heart necklace that I gave to her during christmas. 
"Yes I remember yonghwa, it is the necklace you gave me during christmas, the start of our romance." she said. 
"Tonight, you and me ,we will throw this to the ocean. To let it flow down the sea with the bad memories that happened.
"How can I forget the past that became a dreadful part of my life? Do you think that it would just flow by the waves on the ocean?" she said glancing at the ocean,with her tears falling down.
"That is why.Let us forgive and forget. I am here with you.This necklace that happen to be with us when the terrible events happen,We should throw it all away.Let us replace this with your engagment ring,the circle that symbolizes that it can never end, that our love is solid and can't go to another way. Lastly,when we get married we would have our wedding rings that symbolizes our forever."
"Fiance and the man that surely will be my husband,Thank you for making me strong.Okay I am ready to face my past.To forget it. I am ready to accept my fate and you as my destiny. Our love story's fate has separated us but destiny has brought us back together.
"Let us forget the past and start all over.Will you?" I said smilling at her,holding both of her hands.
"I am ready and I will." She smiled. She held the necklace and I held the other half.
"1...2...3 throw" i shouted. at the count of 3 we both threw it to the ocean and laugh
"GOOD BYE FATE. HELLO DESTINY." Shinhye shouted.
"WE ARE DESTINIED AND NOT FATED." I shouted back
"Are you ready to face our destiny?" I asked her.
"I have been ready." she smiled.
I kissed her ,showing my flowing feelings for her and she responded to my kiss which I felt the love she have in me.I am a lucky man,Indeed.

Park Min Young's POV

I saw a sweet picture of yonghwa and shinhye on sulli's instagram account with a caption "Congratulations to the newly engaged couples <3" I can't help smilling for them because finally they are engaged even after the obstacles they went through in their relationship. Sadly,It is different with my relationship with Min Ho. I miss calling him babe ,his joyful smiles and cheesy pick up lines. Here comes my eyes becoming teary again. It's really hard to look at the Min Ho now with his cold appearance. Whenever I remember the words he said last time makes me hate myself for what I have done to him. Although,I need to stop him on whatever he is doing as Won Hoo lee. I tried talking and bursting my feelings to him and nothing happened.There is only one thing left to do that might give a progress.This is no other than involving his parents.I emailed their secretary ,Ms. So Yi Hyun last week and I hope I get a reply.This is also the reason why I didn't attend yongwa and shinhye's engagement,I am focusing on how to convince min mr and mrs. lee about the horrible things that min ho is doing and to his future plans. As his parents they should know about Min Ho's fake identity.

*New email(1)* 

Good morning Ms. Park Min Young, I have inform mr and mrs. lee of your request to see them. They are available to see you tomorrow on the evening,6PM,they are also inviting you to join them for dinner.

Truly yours,
Ms.So Yi Hyun
Lee's Secretary 


I am glad that I can finally talk to the lee's. I am sorry Min Ho ,but I am doing this for you.

*Next morning*

First thing in the morning,I went to the salon to have a new look.Lately,I have no time to fix myself because I am busy on business trips with my parents since I am their only daughter ,they told me that I would be their heir so I should take this seriously. My parents also like my relationship with min ho in the past because they know that Min Ho is a potential man. our parents are business partners and great friends.When my parents knew that we broke up,they insist that they we would fix an arrange marriage if they have to. Though,I don't like that because our feelings are not mutual.I wouldn't stand it if I see him flirting with other girls and not being serious about me.Okay Min young,You are here at the salon to be pampered and not to think about him.

I decided to cut my hair short.This is for the better me. 
*hours passed*
time check : 5:30
I wore a white dress and black heels.Now I am on my way to the lee's Mansion.Hoping that I can convince them.
As I step to their house,guards,maids and ms. so yi hyun accomanied me. just like the usual.
"Good evening Ms.Park Min young,I am loving your new look.You look elegant." Ms. So complemented.
"Thank you for that Ms. So, " I smilled. She accompanied me to the lee's diner.
" Park Min young has arrived" Ms. So said
"Good evening mr. and mrs. Lee" I smiled and gave them a greeting kiss.
"Good evening too you too Min Young" They said
"Thank you for sparing your time mr. and mrs. park" I started
"We are still not used to your formality to us,Just call us mom and dad since we and your parents have decided to arrange your marriage,An arrange marriage." Mrs. lee said,Wait what my parents weren't kidding...i felt speechless.
"That is true min Young, or may i call you daughter,daughter in law ," Mr.lee said
"I haven't agree .Both I and Min Ho haven't agree." I said.
"We will wait for your approval.Although, Our son, Min Ho have agreed."   When they said that,I became more speechless.
"I will let you know mr. and mrs. lee about my approval. I would inform my parents too if I will agree." I said,closing the topic. Now I should be straight to the point,Now is the time to tell them that Min Ho is trying to be someonelse, trying to be Won Hoo Lee.
"Mr. and mrs. lee ,I have to spill out ,the reason why I asked to meet you. It is about your son." I opened.
"What is that my dear? " Mrs. lee said and his dad remain silent,waiting for what I would say.
"Your son,Min Ho is trying to be someone else. He is not Lee Min ho that I used to know. He is disguising himself as a different person,He has papers with a name of Won Hoo lee. He even tricked a woman, believing she was someone else ,ruining a couple's relationship especially he is making himself terrible. 
"Wait a minute ,Min Young, You might have mistaken my son,He has a pure heart and he can't do anything of those." Mrs. Lee said,calmly
"But it is true,He is disguising himself infront of you,He is disguising to be a gentleman,loving and a kind son. He have done all of these. he is crazy. " I said, i know what i am saying is wrong but I need to say these because it is true.
"How dare you call my son crazy! We discipline our son to be respectful and good. What you are saying are false accusements. " Her mother stood up while her voice ranges high, His father just kept quiet ,while taping her wife on the back." 
"I respect what you said min young,I know my son well and I also think that he can't do that. I  heard what you said and I will double check on that."
"Thank you sir for giving me a chance.I am sorry mrs. lee for the commotion i made. I hope that you will make an action on this."  I bowed as I leave. 
My eyes went big when I saw Min Ho walked by, 
"Make an action for that? " Min Ho said laughing and clapping his hands.
"Don't mind her son. " Mrs. Park said.
"You heard everything."  I asked 
"I did. Ofcourse, I also heard the part you told my parents disguising as won lee? ah no it was won hoo lee? " He said emphasizing his fake name,which he pretend not to know anything about it.
"And dad there is nothing to research about.What she is saying are all mistaken identity,Maybe she thought it was me,Isn't it,Ms. min young?" He said,which i get annoyed.
"Mr. and mrs. park, It would be your choice or decision if you would believe me.I did what I have to do and that is to tell the truth.Thank you and Good night." I bowed again and leave.
I went out the diner,How could he. How could he lie infront of his parents. He is really terrible. 
"What is this all about . come with me." Min Ho held my hand 
"Don't hold me.I will come." I said to him 
He brought me to his room and he locked the door. is he really this crazy.

"You actually think they would believe you. " he sat down his couch while he remained standing.
"You are really crazy,aren't you? What would you get if you make shin hye and yonghwa's life miserable? " I told him
"I get happiness. When yonghwa dies,It is all I shinhye would love." He said
"Even if you kill yonghwa,shinhye won't love you,who would ever love a criminal? That would be a disgrace to your family and You would certainly be staying at the jail in your whole life." I told him
"I can get our of jail in my own ways.Money is everything." He said,laughing again
"Love is everything. Love can change you. If you let it enter." I said,looking at his eyes. We had an eyecontact but I don't know. what he is thinking.I still love him ,that is all I know.
"I used to let you enter ,but you just chose to break my heart." He said ,looking straight back at me, 
"Now,please I am reflecting to my mistakes. Just give me another chance ,please." I held his face ,touch his soft lips that I miss. 
"Okay .Kiss me. " He said, Is he ready to give me a chance.

I did what he said, we kissed. I gave my feelings and emotion in. 
then he whispered.
"Min young.. Do You think you can seduce me, to save yong hwa and shin hye? "  He said, and he started laughing
My heart crash. He is a heartless jerk

"I expressed my feelings and you just played with it.Do you think my feelings is a piece of joke? You are disgusting! " I slapped him .
My tears won't stop falling. I just want to leave and I don't want to see that jerk's face again.

Author's Note
Yongshin is on their way to destinty, 
Min Young,He may be a jerk but still don't give up, You are the only one who believes that there is still kindness in his heart.

I hope you liked my new chapter. Thank you for reading! :)