The talk of the school

She is in love with who? ♥ (On-Hold)

*Ring ring.*

my alarm clock. It is so noisy,I still want to sleep.I hugged my pillow and i stopped the alarm clock. 

Much Better.

-After 40 mins-

Feeling good and great! Now what time is it? I wonder what time it is . *looks at the clock*

IT IS 6:40 SERIOUSLY.Oh Gaush. I am damn Late MY CLASS STARTS AT 7:30!

I went to the bathroom and took a bath. After taking a bath *time check : 7:20! * Ahh. why.  Done with brushing my teeth and dressing up and what time is it.. *time check : 7:35* MY CLASS IS STARTING! i have to go now.I run down the stairs and my mom gave me a sandwich. Running through the bus stop my books fell down. Damn it .Why now .why now. I picked up my papers then a guy helped me to pick up my books. Thank God there are still gentleman in this world.

"Hey ,Thank you for the help! Have a nice day" I waved and shouted to the guy before i step in the bus

I just couldn't relax . I have never been late at my class and i don't want to be scolded by a teacher. I have to mantain my grades high  To atleast make my parents proud.So here I am. Walking down the hallway I saw my classroom.so here it is.  

"Good morning Sir. Sorry that i am late. "

"Ms.Park .what is your reason for being late.you are late for 30 minutes." Damn what will  i say.

"uhm. Uhm. I woke up late sir. I am very sorry"

"That is not an excuse but since this is your first time. I will let this go."

"Thank you sir." 

"But before you sit down.

"who is the First president of  South korea?" Omg. I definitely don't know. I never like social studies. Uhm uHm 

"Syngman Rhee "

"very good shin hye. Now you may sit down" 

"hey .thank for the answer" I smiled at the him. Thanks to him because he wrote the answer at a paper

"hahaha,you're welcome " He smiled. He is cute but not the charming one. He is a cute sibling one."

"Oh yeah i am Park shinHye call me shinhye "

"my name is Yoon Shi-yoon. Nice to meet you Eonni!" He is so hyper .glad i made a new friend

"nice to meet you too!" Hahaha!  

Finally it is break time and i and shi-yoon decided to eat together.

Yonghwa POV

It is their break time while i relax driving on the way the school. Who cares if i am late at school .i am sure i can make it up I am  a smart and awesome guy and i am sure of that.oh yeah I have a fake  girlfriend here .Where could shinHye be? While finding her in the cafeteria girls keep screaming but i didn't miind them and keep on searching her.Oh there is my girl but who is that guy. I can see her smile and laugh that guy, well this is not right.

"Hey babe! I was just late and now i am seeing you hang out with other guy" then I put my arms around her

"Ha ... . Ah sorry." shinhye said. Has she forgotten our deal? 

"Oh sorry dude . I didn't know she have a boyfriend" he is sure a weird man.

"Well now you know so if you don't mind leave us alone." 

"Oh alright bye shin hye ." The guy said. I can let this happen every single day they should know she is mine.

Shin Hye POV

why is he acting like i am his property. Why is he pretending to be my boyfriend if Min ho and Min young is not here.And That was rude he shouldn't do that to my new friend.

"What the heck are you doing remember out deal is to pretend infront of min ho and min young not infront of him.

"well you should be use with this.and no boyfriend want to see his girlfriend flirt with someone else." Pathetic. We are fake remember

"correction i am your fake girlfriend. You should know your limits"

"well if you don't want to away from them then they should know."

"what are you talking about?!?"

"you will see " then he wink at me . What the heck would he do

"Attention everyone here!" What is he doing ?!? I gesture him to stop but he didn't listen to me.It is so embarassing everyone eyes is on us"

"I just want everyone to know that Park shin hye is my girl! nobody dares to flirt with her because if you do i will make your lives a miserable hell" WHAT he even hold my hand. I just cover my eyes with my hand, girls stare at me in disgust,i heared some if there gossips about me and it hurts . I don't want to be the talk in this school. 

Finally we're here alone in the rooftop.why is he pretending to be my boyfriend when miHo an minYoung is not around.
why does everyone should know about this. Why did i even met him. Now I am probabaly hated by girls.
 
"What did you just tell them! Why do you have to make an announcement about this fake relationship."
 
"well they should be aware that you're my girl" your girl?!? Seriously.
 
"wow Haha! Yes i am your temporary girl!"
 
"Hey.what is happening here? " min young walked in and said out of the blew. Damn did they just heared about what we said?
 
"Oh that. Haha we're just role playing for acting class!" Yonghwa sure is good in acting
 
"Hahaha yeah. Just role playing." I gave a fake smile.
 
"Hahaha! Funny it is cool! We should also do that Baby!" MinHo winked at minyoung
 
"Haha Yeah you both should.So  how did you know we're here?" I asked them.
 
"About that. Girl you are totally the talk of the school girls been posting pictures that you shouldn't be together" I knew this would happen.
 
"Don't worry babe i will always be here for you" That was sweet Yonghwa but i know this would last when you don't need me anymore. Please don't let me fall for you.
 
"Thank you! ..Haha i feel safe" 
 
"I am jealous haha! Baby! MinHolove,saranghaeyo!" Min young said.
 
"Saranghaeyo MinYoung!"
 
Just by now. You could see the jealousy in his eyes.I feel sorry for you yonghwa but maybe she is not for you. 
Also.. please Yonghwa don't let me fall for you. 
-------------
Author note :
They are now the talk of the school so that does it mean that they have to pretend everyday?
And would this lead them to reality? 
 
Keep reading and please vote and subscribe
Thank you CHINGU :)