He is My Boss?

She is in love with who? ♥ (On-Hold)

 Yong hwa's POV

*Rubs eyes* where am I? why does my head hurts? and... *looks at the right*  Why is shin hye sleeping at the chair near the bed?

*Stands up* So i think that i am at a hotel? Hmmm *looks at the window* Yes we are. Oh well How could i get out of here. well i can't go out with her because maybe there are paparazi and they start making rumors. but i also can't leave her without telling her.What should I do.. Oh well My popularity Is more important than her.. Good bye shin Hye. While fixing myself near the mirror. I notice a note behind the bed. 

hey You,You drunkard Guy! So yeah you should thank me for paying your 1 night stay here in this Hotel, 
make sure to pay me back! Just kidding :) Oh well. have a nice day! :)
-ShinHye

Oh Yeah i got drunk because of.... well i don't want to remember. i think I should leave her a note.I hope she reads it. Sorry i have to go . But thanks Shin Hye. Thanks for being there for me.

Shin Hye's POV

What a soft pillow! So soft bed and so... silent? *Opens eyes* AHHHHH! where am I! how did i get here? And where is my sister why isn't she shouting and waking me up. What is this? A note?!? FROM OMG I AM GETTING CRAZY DID I HOOK UP WITH SOMEONE YESTERDAY? Okay i am scared. Should I read it. Should I? I am over reacting maybe that note is from my sister telling that she will go shopping. Yeah that it is. *Holds the note* Close eyes* Then *Opens* 

Hey ShinHye,How many calories do you have and why do you weigh so much ,You may be a small girl but you are too Heavy,
Anyways for the bill ,Just tell me the amount and I will pay for it. Ahh. Ahhh Tha... Fine Fine. I will say it.

Thank You Shin Hye

-Yonghwa

Yeah silly Me!! I forgot about that! And I am not heavy! Well you shouldn't have carried me. Woah that was unexpected he said thank you. Oh well Going back to reality, I should fix my self and think some excuses that would let my sister believe me.Now I am at a taxi and near home. Good Luck to me.

Omg I am here. Should I open the door? Or maybe later. Open or don't open? Hmm fine i think

"Shin Hye,won't you open the door?" Why are they too early today. 

"Ofcourse umma and appa "  I opened the door and we all sit at the living room.

"Eonni! Where have you been.I have been looking for you since..."

I covered Sulli mouth because she might slip the word Yesterday. "Oh Dongsaeng. Don't miss me so much I just jog around there.sorry if i didn't tell you " While trying to say an excuse i am trying to say "Don't speak Gesture" To sulli expressing it with my eyes. "Oh Is that it! Oh it is okay  Eonni,I BELIEVE you " 
Well thank you Sulli for not saying anything but then i am sure she will question me later at the room".

"So umma and appa. Why did you come home early?" Changing the topic.

"Oh yeah about that, Our Company will have a partnership with the "LEE" Company. so get ready. " my uppa said

"Oh,Sure uppa!"

"And Shin Hye since you are my older daughter ,You will visit and try to help manage the company."

when I heared those words. I tried to smiled"That is cool. Umma"  No... I don't like business. 

Ah finally. They forgot about questioning me.

"And my beautiful daughters should look presintable since today will be the contract signing ." my umma said

"Get ready as soon as possible. we will be right here watching the tv while waiting " my uppa said

"Oh sure . I and Sulli will be ready" I smiled and grabed sulli's hand and went to my room

"Finally! I am safe." i sighed when we entered the room. "No it is not!" Oh yeah sulli..

"So.speak up, what happened last night? you should be lucky that i didn't tell umma and appa" well since she is my sister i think i should tell her.

"well i was with yonghwa last night." 

"OMG Eonni,You're so lucky!  well did anything happen? " What the heck is she really thinking of that.

"No of course! Nothing happen, okay. He was just drunk and i helped him that is all"

"Give me more explanations and details please! i am so interested with this" 

"well i was suppose to leave but then he ask me to stay so i did. then suddenly i fell asleep"

"Omg!  I have to say that My yonghwa loves you! Ahhhh! i am so jealous. Tell me everything if some developments would happen with the two of you. I should be the first one to know!" if you just now the whole story.  You wouldn't say this.

"Hahaha funny. i won't like him! And let us now get ready umma and appa is waiting"

"Oh yeah. Well I will now be going to my room. See you later Eonni! And we are not yet done with our conversation" 

"Fine but can you now get out, sulli we have to get ready"

"Yes Yes .i will go out now."

*sigh* Woo.Finally the questions are done.

*After 30 minutes*

Ahhh why do i have to go there! why couldn't umma and appa understand that i don't want this.So yeah my family owns a business and they want me to help manage it but as you could see i would love to be an actress or a singer someday. I seriously have no interest with business.My parents just allowed me because I had a deal with them that When I get to be the leading actress on a big successful show they would let me continue my dreams but if not i have to be serious on business managing.My motto in life is "If you believe,You achieve" I believe that i can do this ,I believe on myself. I believe no matter what people say. I also believe that someday i will achieve what i want and that my dreams would come true. Shin Hye Fighting! I smiled then went out of my room.

Right now we are on our way to the contract signing. My mom sure loves soft melodies ,It is so lovely to hear that would make you fell asleep which i am feeling right now. Maybe i should sleep for a while.

ZzzzzZZzz

"Eonni! wake up! We are here"  

"Eonni!" 

"Sulli can you stop waking me up .it is too early "

"Have you forgotten we are going to our umma and appa's contract signing"

"Oh yeah,silly me! Ha. wait where is umma and appa?"

"They went ahead because i have to stay to wake my eonni up,well Uppa said that let us just Follow them upstairs."

"Oh Sorry sulli! well let us go"

While looking around . we finally saw the location. when we saw umma and appa . Umma signal us to seat down.Several employment spoke and discuss about the business then after that my parents signed the contract and the other family as well. They Shake hands . well it is a typical contract singing .I am starting to get bored. I want to go home. 

"Oh are they your two beautiful daughters" A women asked my mom. I think she is the Ajuma that my parents have contract signing with

I just smiled at her and to Her husband.

"annyeong Haseyo ,My name is Park Shin Hye.Please to meet you" 

"annyeong Haseyo,My name is Sulli,Please to meet  you" 

"Same with you Park and sulli" Ajumma smiled . 

"you're most welcome" The husband said

"I would also want you to meet my Only son. But unfortunately he is not yet here."

"Sorry Umma and appa! Sorry for being late "

When he turn around and face my direction.we were both shock. 

Who would never thought that i would be working with the Lee Company Also known as Lee Min Ho's family

It is such a small world. A small world. Indeed.

Author Note :

Yes this is a small world shinHye Haha Joke.

So What could happen. Would there be any spark between Shin Hye and Min Ho??

and For Yongshin shippers,Don't worry It is not yet the end. The battle have just been started :)

Keep reading,vote and subscribe

Thank you! :)