The meeting

She is in love with who? ♥ (On-Hold)

Park Min young POV

"oh so you're related to mr.jung yonghwa ,that is great. " she smiled at me ,Yonghwa is right... she exactly looks like park shin hye.
*phone rings* ... "uhm excuse me " I asked politely 
"Oh yes i have it,i will "I said ,it was sulli asking informations.
"uhm min young hye..I have to go now. I would like to know more about you but i really have to go. "I said ,I honestly want to more about her but i have to help yonghwa with hye sun's missing case. 

"oh it is fine,see you whenever" she said then walk away...i hope we see again ,i started looking for my car. oh there it is! I rushed to get it,when someone spoke at my back .
"uhm park min young." she,ms. min young hye approached me
I look back "yes? " what could be the matter?
"sorry to bother you,but can you tell me more about that park shin hye,like what are you to her. "   Well i think it is the time for her to see where she really belongs,i am happy to help her.  
"Well come with me,i know a place that could help you. " I smiled 
"thank you. " she smiled then hop in my car. 
"So...who are you to park shin hye?" she then ask. 
"In daebak acting school,i am shin hye's dormmate,we're close friends,she is a jolly girl that is in to used to be in a relationship with jung yonghwa ."  I explained ,she seems to try to remember,has she?
"Oh ,what happened ,what do you mean of misunderstanding,if it is okay to ask . " oh it seems she doesn't remember anything.
" I used to be in a relationship,his name is lee min ho....i get jealous because i saw them facing down with eachother... but i should haven't misunderstand..."  i told her honestly. 
"you mean won hoo lee?" she then ask...
"won hoo lee?"    won hoo lee or does she mean lee min ho?
"who is won hoo lee. " suspucious... something is bothering me, 
"won hoo lee is my boy friend. " she said ......my heart beats... his boyfriend... won hoo lee..... lee min ho. is this all plan wait so she mean  lee min ho is in korea. 
"would you please show me a picture of him. " i ask politely ,i have to see his face. i just have to 
"But i lost my phone....sorry i don't have a picture of him." she said... 
"it is fine" i smiled ...if won hoo lee is lee min ho..why.....why is he doing this?
ugh for now i should stop thinking about it changing the topic , i approached her
"we're here." i smiled 

Min young Hye's  POV
"we're here" she approached. 
Right now we hop out the car,the outside looks beautiful,but where are we,maybe this is her home.yeah.
we both went in, "min young hye,please sit down,i will just call them . " she left a sweet smile.... them? she mean she is not the owner of the house? then who? 
While sitting down,i feel relax and comfortable like it is cool,like the feeling that I wish this was my home.... 
"ohmay shin hye darling..." an ajumma went towards me...then she hug me... her hug,it felt warmth,it felt like a motherly love..... a feeling that i have always been feeling...
"eonni !! " a teenage girl age like 17 approached me as her eonni... 
wait is this park shin hye's family?  but why why do i feel my tears falling down... but why can't i remember anything...

Goo Hye Sun's POV

Finally out of that jail! And Now for revenge. Hahahaha! See you soon park shin hye...I mean Min young Hye. 
*flashback*
I can't believe it that my dad actually didn't help me.... He is seriously not doing anything. I don't want to be in this hell! 
'goo hye sun,you have a visitor. ' the policeman said.. Wow someone still remembers me.. haha who could that be?
When I got there,a man appear with a hat on ,he doesn't look familiar who could this be.
"Long time,no see ms. Goo Hye Sun. " he then took off his hat , lee min ho??
"lee min ho? what do you want. "  why?
"well i have a good offer to make ,i will help you get out of this jail. " wait what? No way! Finally!
"sure babe, then what is the offer? " this sounds interesting.Haha
"Help me kill....... "  
"sure will. "   I smiled,Finally just the way i wanted  
*End of flash back*

see you soon people! 

Author note 
Oh No Goo hye sun and lee min ho is on to something. 
Fighting yongshin! 

Thank you for reading. ^^