A break from all the stress

She is in love with who? ♥ (On-Hold)

Shin Hye's POV

What A sunny Day! No destruction .No Annoying phone calls .Great day to start. 

Oh yeah I turn off my phone yesterday.Well I will leave it like this i might see some messages that would ruin my mood.

Well since it is Sunday today i would make everything awesome . Oh i know. I would go to the grocery and buy chips and Ice cream!! Just perfect for a sunny day!

Ahhhh finally I am here .First is the meat section . I would get this and .

"Oh hey ShinHye!"  

"Oh.MinHo Hello there" i wave at him 

"Well so what is on your list"

"Well just some ingredients i am planning on making food and baking some pastries since i love cooking and today is my free time"

"Cool.same here i am planning on cooking...Oh well why won't we cook it together? "

"Well that is fine with me but then .won't you see Min young today? "

"She has ballet classes then she told me she would go shopping with goo Hye Sun "

"Oh Then sure we could do some cooking,Let us do this! Fighting! " 

"Great!"

Min Ho's POV

I can see it that she is too stress i don't know why but i will make her happy 

well this is what friends do and infact she is the girl friend of my bro Yonghwa

"What are you doing!!! Omg ah!" Lol that is her screaming because i carried her and put her on the cart

"Heyyyy Min Ho Oppa! bring me down!" 

"Aniyo,Enjoy the ride!" 

"Oppa!!"

I Pull the cart and went to look for the food or ingredients for cooking .she was laughing happily like a kid. I am glad i made her laugh. We are done with the groceries. we stopped by an ice cream shop and ate there. 

"So How are you and my bro Yonghwa?" she became quiet and just nod ,Hmm what seems to be their problem?

"Oh is that it? Any misunderstanding happen?" 

"Not much." 

"I know there is a problem,You could tell me anything."

"Uhm.. he is so complicated.annoying and too hard to understand"

"well when i first met him he was like that ,i couldn't understand him but then eventually we treat each other like brothers" 

"That is cool.well thanks for the advice "

"Haha don't worry couple really do have misunderstandings and i am sure you two would be together again"

"Hahahaha yeahhh...If you just know"

"Ha what do you mean?" 

"Oh ah that is nothing ...Oh may right now would be the perfect time to cook some food let us go!" she said

"let us do it at my condo"  I requested

"Oh sure " she smiled

"Aja! Let us go!!! "

Shin Hye's POV

we are here at the car just talking and singing the song that is playing.Even this guy seems so serious he is so hyper and funny ,He keeps on singing out loud and telling some jokes and he is also a caring gentleman . Min Young is sure lucky to have him.Well I am happy for them.

"We are here." 

"What a cozy condo.It is beautiful" I smiled. wow it is so impressive his things is so organize and his kitchen is so clean like you wouldn't thought a guy lives here.

"I will just get some seasoning and you can prepare the ingredients so we could start.I am also starving" 

"Hahaha Yeah me too.Oh sure i will handle this"

"Alright! Now everything is arrange .let us cook

"Great ,Now what will we cook?" I asked

"I will cook the main meal then you do the dessert"

"sure!"

-after 1 hour-

"Finally I am done !" 

"Same here!"

"so what did you cook ms.shinHye?" 

"what is yours mr. MinHo?"

"Ladies first" 

"No Lee min Ho first" Then i stick my tongue out

"Fine.. So For today's dinner meal is ,Drum roll please!"

"haha just open it already" 

"Is American Barbeque Ribs" Then he took off the lid on the plate

"Wow you know how to cook food from America that is cool! And it is just awesome because i have prepared a dessert that is also from a foreign country"

"Great what is it!"

"Drum roll please... haha just kidding well the dessert for today is Crème caramel

"It looks delicious.now let us eat"

I took a bite from the plate and it was so delicious! "Wow it is delicious! How did you learn to make this?"

"Well I have been going back and forth to america so I decided to learn how to cook the food there"

"Great! That is cool.I have always wanted to go to America but then I still have things to deal with here in korea,You know school and etc

"And Yonghwa"

"Haha.....Yeah..Well Oh yeah You should try the dessert I made.Well I hope you like it" 

"Oh yeah! Sure. " He took a small bite then he smiled at me. 

"Clap claps. Delicious! to whom did you learn to make this dessert?" I am proud since he appreciate the food i made. It feels so happy when you're complimented like these.

"Well my dad was a pastry chef from a foreign country so he taught me how to cook and make pastries "

"Wonderful,Like father like daughter" 

"Hahaha! Yeah!" 

"Hey MinHo,It is getting late so I have to go,see you tomorrow!"

"wait i will take you home."

"No it is fine!"

"No,You're my friend so i have to make sure  you're safe"

"Ah eh Well Is there anything i can do to stop you"

"No you can't"

"Ahhhhhh,Fine"

-After 15 minutes of driving-

"here is my stop"

"well good bye shinHye "

"Good bye Min ho!" I wave at him

Such A good daya and nobody destroy it.Wonderful well hmmm.Let me see if he even bother to text .I opened my phone then.. wow 10 miss calls and 20 messages 

Mr.P.O.H : "Sorry Shinhye" 

He keeps on flooding my phone with his sorry well . I have no mood to deal with him and infact i am so sleepy .Good night! I hope my day tomorrow would be alright

YongHwa's POV

I have been calling and texting shin Hye but i never recieve any reply ,And her number is still unattended.Well Maybe I was too much that day but then I just couldn't control myself. Well I know she will forgive me maybe not now but I know she will. For now it is a cozy night and i want some fresh air.Oh I will visit shin Hye. I drive all the way to her house and i am finally here. there was a familiar car that has stop at the front .I was waiting for the person to the get out.And It was shin hye I was supppose to approach her and say sorry but then she wasn't alone.she is with my Best friend Lee Min Ho.

They seem so happy and enjoying the night and i don't want to disturb them.Ughhh In the first place why the heck am I here. I am wasting my time.

I shouldn't have went here.i shouldn't have.

Author's Note : 

So here an update for the MinHye shippers!

Sorry for the late update! And thanks for still supporting even My story is not that too exciting

But I will try my best not to make you bored. 

Please comment/subscribe and vote

Thank you! :)