I miss you

She is in love with who? ♥ (On-Hold)

Shinhye's POV.

It is a tiring monday,I just finished my photoshoot with the clothing line,springfield.
"Thank you shinhye. So we will see you next month for your next photoshoot." Ms. Jan,my manager said. 
"Oh yes. thank you very much ms.Jan" 
"No problem at all Ms. Shin hye." She said 
*wait ms.jan, about the next contract with spring field,I am sorry I won't accept anymore.It has been a great time with the crew and I loved my experience being a model here.Although,My marriage is my priority,and also my husband.So It has been great ,thank you very much eonni." I hugged my manager because she is one great manager.
"Oh shinhye,I will certainly miss handling you ,but yes ofcourse,I understand that you are now engaged and on the way to your marriage life,after definitely ,you will be a mom. I wish you a wonderful marriage with yonghwa and to your soon to be family.best wishes my dear. So since your contract will end next month,then you should give it all at our last photoshoot.I will be expecting that from you. " She said.
"Ofcourse, ms. Jan,I always do a great job. haha kidding." I joked with her.
"It is true. so potenial model. Okay shinhye, I need to go now,take care and see you next month. " My manage said her good bye and I waved back at her.

Right now I am on my car, and since I have nothing to do at my condo,I will stay with my family's house, I miss my appa,eomma and my dongsaeng.

shin hye's mind*
"I know I said I will forget about the past,but doing nothing about it when I have a chance to do something is not easy to do.I'm sorry yonghwa,I can't promise that I will stay out of this .Lastly, as i leave to your car. Don't follow me. I need some alone time.I need space .I hope you can give me this."
"I'm sorry."  


Ahhh! what is going on to me, I can't still forget about yesterday night,especially now I am at the car. I miss him so much but no,Shinhye you need to find yourself first.You still don't know what to do. I glance at my phone . i hate him ah,why isn't he calling me or even leave a message to me.Well shin hye,You asked for space and he gave it to you.So,endure it. I kept on debating on my mind. Yes,I am wonddering what he is doing,what he will do later.I have been in my car and i am wasting my time.I should drive now. As I was driving,I opened my window to feel the fresh air.,I saw a couple holding hands,then I saw another couple eating ice cream. Why are there many couple on the streets today.It is not valentine's day. I decided to close the window. Finally,I am home.I stood up and brought my things. 

"Oh my dear,You are home. " My umma said
"daughter,yeah come with us and watch movies, it is a romance movie." my uppa said gigling.I look at the tv screen,Oh the couple is kissing. Why do I keep on seeing couple being too sweet today. 
"Oh no thanks uppa.I am tired." i told him and went upstairs.

"Sulli,your eonni is home! " I opened sulli's door and then I saw her and choi min ho,his boyfriend were about to kiss.
"Eonni!...knock next time, please." Sulli said
"Oh I am sorry."  I closed the door.

Okay Now I am back at my bed. Maybe a good sleep will relax my mind. Besides,the photoshoot is tiring so I need to sleep. I closed my eyes and open it again. ah! why can't I sleep! Yonghwa,aren't you tired.  you have been running on my head! I glanced at my phone again. Still nothing from him.I feel stupid. really.Yonghwa is just protecting me with my decision.I grab the pillow and hug it. I miss you,yonghwa.

"Eonni! it is dinner time!" Sulli said,She waked me up. Oh good thing I have a good sleep.
"Ah yeah,i will come." I told her.
"And eonni,about a while ago,please don't tell umma and especially dad." sulli said,Trying to convince me.
"well.You little girl,I will tell them haha. No i am just kidding.Just now your limits, dongsaeng." I told her.
"Ofcourse eonni I know my limit,the atmosphere was just great haha and thank you so much eonni so see you downstairs." she told me.

When she said the words,the atmosphere was just great. i suddenly remember I and yonghwa's first kiss haha surely the atmosphere was great. I fixed myself and went downstairs. Oh so sulli's boyfriend will have dinner with us tonight.

"My dear,why don't you invite yonghwa to dinner." My umma suggested. My uppa was right beside her waiting for me to talk.
"Ah eomma,Uhm It is okay eomma,I think that he is busy right now and he can't come." I lied. I am thinking has yonghwa eat already or no? I am worried for him.
"Oh is that so dear,then okay let us now eat.the dinner is ready." My umma said.
"Yes umma." I fake a smile on her.

We started to eat. They are all on the mood with the jokes and laughter.Here I am,not even on the mood to eat my mom's delicious dishes. I didn't know that it would be this hard to not know what is happening to yonghwa or even check on him.
"my daugher, you look so quiet and you don't much eat the food infront of you,are you okay?" my dad stop at laughing and noticed me.
"Oh I am okay . haha dad. " I told my dad and started to eat even i don't feel to.
"If you say so. " my dad smiled back at me.
Sulli is talking through my eyes and I just smiled at her. the dinner has finished. Sulli ask permission to our parents to accompany his boy friend outiside.
"My dear,I know that you have a problem,you are my daughter. do you have a misunderstanding with yonghwa?" My mom told me
"Yeah I have noticed you too my daughter. Feel free to tell us and seek for our advices." My dad said
"Yes your dad is right.I am always here for you when you are ready to open it to us,you know that my shinhye" my umma said.
"thank you umma and appa."  I gave them a hug and I told them that I will go upstairs.

I went to my room and lay down the bed. I don't want yet to tell my umma and appa. Even I don't know how to explain it.I know that the problem is not with him,It is with me. I am too insensitive.
"eonni! I know something happened to you or maybe with yonghwa" It was sulli asking me
"no haha we are fine" I faked my laugh with her.
"Oh no eonni,I am not convince with that. so speak up what happened? " Sulli started interrogating
"Okay you know me too much. I and yonghwa had a misunderstand.It is my fault dongsaeng. a problem with me.I am too insensitive with his feelings." while I narrated to my little sister,sulli what happened that night. I can't stop my tears,again.
"Eonni,Maybe it is because,You are still not ready on getting married and to become a married woman."  Sulli said.
"sulli,I am ready to marry him. Also yes,It is just hard to adjust on deciding with two different perspective."
"ofcourse eonni,You have to let him decide for you.You have to listen to him too. He is no longer your boyfriend ,He will soon be your husband.It is not about you anymore,it is about the "us"  " sulli is right ,it is not me , it is for  us.
"thank you sulli,I will make sure to know myself with this space that yonghwa gave me." 
"yes i also think that yonghwa is giving you the space you want that is why he isn't texting you nor call. Eonni,I can see that yonghwa respect you and he loves you very much."  sulli said.
"yes you are right sulli. thank you for comforting me dongsaeng. " i told her.
"Anytime,eonni." We both hug each other. she went back at her room .Sulli is right. Atleast I have let out the things that bothering me to dongsaeng.It is comfortng that I have told someone instead of debating inside my head.Yes,I will surely make a decision after this space that I asked yonghwa. 

Yonghwa's POV 

I started my day signing with the investors. they are the investors that would help I and shinhye's company. I named our company "Yongshin" .I am glad that I have enough investment to establish our company. this is my gift to shinhye on our wedding day so I kept it as a secret to her. I remember our talk yesterday that it is her dream to be on where she is. I remember when we were in daebak acting school. she really liked it. she love to sing and to be an actress.she told me that she agreed to my offer because she respect me.Another, with min ho ,she want to have a revenge on him because she is doing it for herself.I also disagreed with it since I am thinking about her safety .To sum it all off,I decided what I think would be right and the best for which I didn't notice that I step on the boundaries.I didn't listen to her perspective so I will respect the space she is asking.

After the meeting, I decided to spend my tiime on the gym. I looked at my watch it is 12pm, did she already take her lunch? I want to call her. oh no not call .I mean i will text her. Maybe texting her because I am concern would be alright.

"My finace,I know you need space but,I just want to know,have you take your lunch?" This is wrong. I deleted it .I should rephrase my sentence....
"My fiance,it is 12pm,have you take your lunch? " This is wrong. I shouldn't text her. If I do then this means that I am not respecting what she said last night ,she made it clear she need space . if I would text her I am not giving her space.

"Oh yonghwa! " It was lee seung gi with a girl.
"Hey doctor seung gi"  I told him. 
"Hey yonghwa,this is my wife shin min ah." oh it is her wife.
"Oh hello,nice to meet you.you two look lovely." i said.
"Thank you man,Hey you are not with shin hye. " lee sung gi said. 
"Ah haha. shin hye,is maybe at her condo right now" I told him ,yeah where could shin hye be right now? at her condo,at work or at her umma and appa's house,should i call suli? i talked to myself.
"Oh why with a maybe,check on her man, she is your fiance." seung gi said
"that is true haha. I hate it when seung gi doesn't call me or text me in a day" Min ah, his wife said. I wonder if  shin hye feel the same?
"haha, Ah ofcourse,i will check her up after we talk." I fake a laugh with them and said our good bye.

If only I can check on her. I will. I miss her so much.

I am going home now at the house. I don't like to stay at my condo since I will get lonely there. I will stay at eomma's house atleast there,our long time maid,ms.soo hee is there. somehow I know that someone is with me while longing for shin hye,

"Good afternoon sir, welcome back." my maid said,ms.soo hee
"ajuma, i told you to stop calling me sir,just call me yonghwa" i told her
"ah yes yonghwa. sorry I always forgot. You know I respect you and mrs. jung so much." 
"ajuma,we know you are like my 2nd eomma,you have been here for me since childhood."
"yonghwa yes,I won't leave you and your eomma,mrs. jung you are like a family to me. " 
"thank you ajuma. i will go upstairs now." I told her and also gave her a hug before I left.

ms. soo hee been here for many years.ms. soo he have been here even when my hyung,yongsan was alived. My mom hired her when my dad died when I was 5 years old. My eomma goes home every year. I and eomma talk, have bonding together when she is here. Although,I can still feel that she haven't get over about hyung's death. That is why she rather stay and work at america than here because whenever she is here she remember yongsan.

hours pass by. I went to tthe kitchen and ate ajuma's dish. I said thank you and left.I went back to my room.I can't stop thinking about shin hye,what could she be eating right now?  I want to check on her but no. I keep remembering what she need. space.

"yonghwa,you have a visitor." it was ajuma,soo he
"ah okay ajuma,let her enter." I said
"surprise. Hello my son!" It was my eomma
"eomma!" I told her and hug her.
"Yonghwa,you surely miss me. And congratulations my son for getting engage. I am sorry for not being there. You can call shinhye tomorrow, so I can finally meet her. " My eomma said.Oh what a bad timing.
"Eomma ,you can't meet with her tomorrow cause she is busy haha." I lied to my mom. I know my mom is tired ,I don't want her to worry for me. i will tell her tomorrow.
"Ah is that so,then next week? " eomma said . 
"eomma, it seems like you will stay long this visit." I told her
"And that is another surprise. I will stay here for good now yonghwa. I have think about it and planned it. I am sorry my dear for bein absent on the best days of your life. But, now I promise I will be here with you.I still love your hyung,but I have accept that he is gone and staying away from you is like torturing myself .i am sorry that I just let ms. soo take care of you. I was thinking about myself all this time,I didn't think about what you will feel my son.I am sorry son." I didn't expect all she would say. she is crying right now infront of me.I just huged her and tap her back.
"I am glad mom you will be with me as I step on my married life. I am sure shin hye will love to know that too." i told my mom.
"thank you my son for being understanding .Thank you." my mom said.
"Eomma. It is okay. Atleast now,we will spend more days together. I am happy and eomma I know you are tired,you should get some sleep." I noticed to my mom's eyes.
"Yes son,I am a bit tired but I am sure I will make it up to you tomorrow. So good night my son. Please tell shin hye that I am very excited to meet her and to be her mother in law.Good night my eonni" My mom said and left with a kiss on my forehead.
"ah yes she would love that.Good night eomma."

I check the clock it is 11pm,Is shin hye sleeping right now? Well that girl usually sleep at 10 pm. I am sure she is sleeping.Good night my shinhye.I kissed her photograph. If you just know that I am dying inside and missing you.I miss you. 


Author's note. 
Yong hwa and shin hye missing each other. so cute. it is just only 1 day they haven't see eachother. How many days will their space agreement would last? 
Welcome home to , mrs. Jung! 

Hey chingus. Thank you for supporting. :) 
Comment below about your thoughts for this chapter.