The truth behind the lies

She is in love with who? ♥ (On-Hold)

Yonghwa's POV
We both decided to stay overnight and rent for 2 rooms in the resort,The room we rented were just a door between so right now I am at her room,watching her fall asleep.When I notice her deeply sleeping,I went out and go to my own room,I lay down in the bed thinking of the late scenarios happened at the beach. I promise you shin Hye that I will help you ,we will do everything.before anything else I have to contact Park Min Young,since she is the one who knows where is it located. but there is another problem,she have always been in missed call. What could she be doing? 

Maybe I should text her. 
*message has been sent.*
Hopefully I get a reply. 

*next morning* 

Park Min Young's POV

*alarm clock ringing...*
Not now please...1hr more please alarm clock...... ZzzzzZ
*ring ring*
Okay Okay Im awake!...I will wake up.
I off the alarm clock,Rise and shine! Another day of investigation about lee min ho,Yes I have been trying to get info to some of his left things,Since I am his ex girlfriend he has always trust me with his things and stuffs,And today I have plans to go to his mansion maybe,well as far as I know both of our families know we're still legally together,since our parents are in London for bussiness matters and not updated about us,well going on I start cleaning up,While fixing my things I saw a box..A box with full of my memories with lee min ho,
I laugh about our crazy pictures,smile about his love letters,What happened to my lee min ho? 

while eating,I reached for my cellphone,then notice missed calls from yonghwa and texts.Hopefully it is not a bad news. 

"Min young,Park Min young..please help me. please call me back as soon as you get my message."
so then I decided to call him back,*calling yonghwa*
"Yong ,what happened,is there something wrong with you and shinhye? " I ask.getting worried. 
"Oh finally you picked up. No don't worry ,we're totally fine. We just have a favor to us,Are you busy today? "  He ask,I sigh in relief knowing my friends were fine. 
"well nothing much,What is the favor? " I lied since I want to keep my investigations to myself. 
"Can you take us to the location where shinhye got kidnap last 2 years?" 
"Sure. " I said with no hesitation, 
I am happy about shinhye and yonghwa,I hope that someday there could still be a chance with I and lee min ho..Hopefully. 

Yonghwa's POV 

Great Min young hye answered, I feel it,I feel that everything would soon be fine!
Oh I have to tell Shin Hye to get ready,I was about to contact her,when...
*Unknown number calling* 
an unknown number calling? I remembered I insert that won hoo lee's number,is this also part of his plan? 
I hesitated to answer...when it started ringing again... And then I decided to answer
"Who is this?" I answered formally. 
"Is this the contact number of Mr.Jung Yonghwa ? " He answered formally back.... what is this? This man sound generous but I have to still watch out. 
"This is him,What could I offer you? " I remained formal. 
"I will tell you everything when you have decided to meet up with me,at the Cafe Windmill at 7pm. Please believe me.I have good intentions sir."  He said... I first hesitate but I have to agree besides maybe he has something good to say. 
"I have agreed.I'll contact you back. " I said back . 
"Thank you sir for believing.I will be waiting." 
The call was cut.Why would he meet up in a formal cafe if he has bad intentions.
too bad I can't come with shinhye to that place,
I texted minyoung about it,Sorry but I have to attend to this man..
Maybe the time has come for everything,
The time to reveal those things i have been thinking. 

YoungHye's POV 
I have been watching several movies in the net,I glance at my phone.... Why is yonghwa not texting me? 
What could he been doing? 
Our last meet was last morning ,when he dropped me off to my condo,where i am right now. 
Oh probably he is tired and sleeping right now.. besides it is 4pm
but as far as i know,we arrived here at 10,So it has been 6 hours since the time we see eachother...Is he really sleeping? 
Should I call him or message? ugh no... I shouldn't contact him Im a girl,he should be the one being first to call or message,isn't it. 
and there again, I am debating about to call or not..then I decided to text him instead. 
Ugh you better reply! 

"Hello Mr.yonghwa,Are you busy today? " Hmmmm... should i send...Oh wait maybe a little bit edit.. i decided to change to 
"Yonghwa,What are you doing ,why aren't you calling me? "    hmm no..... he might think I am missing him...and he will tease me...I should try again..
"Hey you,Yonghwa!, Are you like sleeping right now or not...? Reply Haha. " hmm . *send*


so yeah basically I just send the last one .Haha
*Yonghwa Calling* 
Oh finally! 
"Yes what do you want?" acting like I don't care. haha
"well,I called because I think someone is missing me? " He teased
"Oh is that so? Then just call that someone and not me. " acting strict but deep inside smilling. 
"Nevermind what I said,okay the truth is I called because Im missing you. " He said seriously,Which make me blush happily. 
"Haha I miss you too...Kidding! But yeah uhmm I do miss you. " I said feeling shy. 
"I miss you more,Sorry that I didn't call because I have been busy. " Hmm what could he be busy about ? 
"It is about your case,I'll tell you in detail next time but for now.I have to go ,Wait for your dongsaeng sulli,what I know is she'll visit you there. Wait for the door okay,bye for now! " He said quickly and cut the line.. Well I can't blame him..It is for Shinhye anyways. 
I should get ready ,dongsaeng sulli will be here. 
*1 hour later.*
the doorbell ring,Oh probably that is sulli, 
"I am on my way! "    I opened the door,then I saw sulli with Yonghwa,I smilled seeing them both. 
"Eonni,I miss you! " she hugged me right away,I smiled and  hug her back.
"Oh...I miss you too Eonni! Where is my hug? " Yonghwa tease 
"None for you ,And I thought you're busy! Why are you here? " I integgorate him while smilling..
"Because my day won't be complete when I don't get to see you." I tried to be mad but I can't stop myself from smilling back
"It seems like I have been forgotten... "  Sulli cut off our conversation . 
"Oh no dongsaeng sulli,you're the one I've been waiting for,so don't mind him. " I grab sulli's hand and sit down the bed ,yonghwa was left there standing, I showed my tongue out then sulli did the same,Haha She is really my sister! 
Yonghwa followed us then sitted at the small chair near the bed, 
We both talk about the days  when Yonghwa was still trying to get a move to me,Sulli even said that yonghwa was his model crush and she said she got an autograph from yonghwa when she have forced me to go a date with him,
"Oh so you trade your own eonni for that model...aww im hurt. " I faked and frown since I am getting close with sulli 
"You should thank me Eonni,That because of that You started to have feelings for yonghwa..you even said that you almost both kiss when you slip at the banana pill while trying to get that stolen picture of yours. " even I don't remember the details,I have the urge to cover sulli mouth and tell her to shh..I am feeling embarass and shy with it..I mean who of a girl won't be? Haha 
"Oh you didn't tell me that you want a kiss from me,Do you want it now? "  Yonghwa move forward ,and i started to blush,moving away  
"Kiss! Kiss! kiss!" Sulli cheered,this sis oh no please hahaha Im burning red. 
It didn't happen,since his phone ring,a call maybe... 
"Uhm ShinHye, Be right back I have to take this call. "  He said then he went to the comfort room,Who could that be ,why does it have to be that private? 

Yonghwa's POV
What a bad timming...the mystery man has called again , Oh damn. Didn't notice it is 6:30... 
"Are you there ,Im on my way. " I said 
then I end the call. Too bad I have to go. for now I will keep this a secret shinHye,But don't worry I will fix this. 
I went out the comfort room,then knock in the room, 
"come in. " She approach 
"Babe,I have to go now..I am sorry some bussiness matters came up. " 
she went down the bed and walk towards me, "I understand babe." She gave me a peek in the lips,Which made sulli screamed happily, 
Well didn't expect that Oh my shin hye really love suprising me with her kisses,"
"Someday,I'll give you a big suprise." I told her, 
"I'll wait for it." she whispered before I leave. 
so there I left her condo,Now I am at my car, Oh this got to be something good! I won't forgive this man ,whoever he will be when his explanation would be nonsense, I have left for this so I should get a good news . 
while driving finally I found the location, time check : 7:05 ..Cafe Windmill here i come, 
I look around when a man walk by my direction,
"Lee seung Gi? " I got shocked,when I saw lee seung Gi ,an old friend of I and lee min Ho.
"Yes it is me yonghwa,And I am also the one who is asking you to come ,the one who would tell you about shinhye amnesia."
What does he know about Shinhye? Is he apart of this? 
We settled down ourselves ,ordering coffee.
"How have you been Yonghwa,we were in highschool when we last meet." He said relaxed,Is he really here to speak up or not? 
"I have been well Dude,But please Im a busy man,Please say what you have to say. " 
"Chilax bro,Let us talk this easily with no argument. " Is he really pissing me of or what? 
"Bro ,You know my anger statistics,As far as I know you studied medicine and now a doctor ,Let us be more professional. " 
"Glad that we're fine. Okay here it is...Okay I know I am guilty about this but I got cornered. I helped Lee Min Ho to take care of shinHye,I have been visiting lee min ho new condo ,and been her medical doctor for her health a year a go." 
"Are you serious dude,are you out of your mind? Why didn't you tell me,this is bull!"  I can't stand my anger...that we have been the center of attention. 
"Dude I have more to say but I think we shouldn't talk her,we are disturbing the other peaceful customers.." He said lightly,Okay I got to chill down..We both decided to move out and talk inside his car,he should tell me everything,I am not letting him get away with this. 
"Now you could explain,tell me why did you accept his request? " I tried to ask calmly
"Dude At first I have no Idea that the girl was related to you,he just told me that this is his girlfriend and has undergo to amnesia...Trust me,I made an investigation about it then I knew she was really not the girl,I told lee min ho about it,I told him why is he faking everything and he even made documents of the identity of Won Hoo Lee and Min Younghye,I wasn't apart of this  document making he just asked me to shut up,He has tricked me to go to the bar,let me drink alcohol and I had a 1 night stand with some e I don't know,which he have captured a video and pictures,I am engaged Yonghwa ,Our marriage will be after 2 months,Also My future wife is pregnant,Please Just don't involve me anymore.please yonghwa..Help me." He have shown documents of blood test and some copies of the fake documents. Finally The truth has been revealed.Thank you God.Thank you!
"I believe you,thank you for this motives ,you're a great friend. ShinHye has realizing headaches with flashback memories,I can feel it that everything would soon be fine and we will all live peacefully. " I smiled and tap his shoulder,while he keep his head bowed down. 
"wait does this mean you won't involve me anymore? does this mean you forgive me? " He ask joyful. 
"You may not tell the truth right away but atleast now you're ready to face your fault and this means alot to me. Yeah Don't worry .I won't involve you bro! " I said ,forgiving him. 
"You're the best dude,Don't miss my wedding okay! Man you should be there!"  He hug me tigthtly ,The man hug haha. 
"Hey stop it bro,You might fall for me " i  . 
"Shut up man Haha"
we laugh along,talking about other things, and decided to celebrate in the bar,Time check : 9pm 

I should text shin hye. 
*message sent* 
sleep tight sweetheart,Our wedding is coming near. I smile at all my imaginations,seeing her walking to the aisle then we'll say
"I do." 

Younghye's POV

Oh the music is just getting greater! ,People getting wilder! Yes Im at the bar with Sulli and his boyfriend Choi MinHo, Right now they're dancing to the beat ,while I stay here just sitting down near the bartender area,Oh my phone it ring,Oh It is yonghwa! 
"ShinHye,don't think of me too much .sleep tight.I met up with a childhood friend, we're about to go to a bar to celebrate,
don't worry he is a man. :) Sweet dreams,I love you!" 

Haha who said im sleeping,And woah haha he is also going to a bar oh I should tell him where,since it is noisy to call,I texted the bar place and that I am near the bartending area,hopefully he can go here.
while waiting for couple of minutes,a stranger sit beside me,
"Hey y ,are you single? "  A stranger ask 
"Sorry But Im already taken,And He is on his way so goodbye." I smiled at him then looked away,
"
I am sure your boyfriend is on traffic,we can still dance,he hasn't come. " Im about to get annoyed and speak up when someone speak up for me...Yonghwa,always right in time
"Unfortunately her boyfriend has came."  Yonghwa said,then good thing the man went away, 
"Just right on time Yonghwa. " I smilled. 
"Babe can you stop wearing dress to bars,especially when im not around,boys are getting attracted to you,I am the only one that can be. Okay!" Aww jealous yonghwa! so cute ,
"Yes sir!" I said playfully, But yes I should keep it on mind,I also don't want oldgars asking me out. 
"Oh yeah shinhye I assure that you both know eachother." Yonghwa showed his friend... 
"doctor,doctor Lee seung Gi, You both know eachother...I mean how? " woah how did they both know eachother,so he is the childhood friend,is this serious...He has been my doctor when I was clueless about Won Hoo Lee's Plan... I mean that lee min ho. 
"Shinhye...it is because he has shown me the documents and everything,Don't get mad at him he has his reasons.I have forgiven him,you too.okay .let us live peacefully and happy. " Yonghwa and doctor lee seungGi explained everything 
Okay I will forgive him.Yonghwa is right,Let us all live peacefully.  
When we all done talking,Right on time sulli and his boyfriend choi minHo, went back 
yonghwa put up his shotglass then we all say "Kampai! (cheers! ) " toasing all our shotglass up!

Author Note : 
It is a happy and a great day for YoungHye(Shinhye) & Yonghwa. 
Is it Now a Batte of K.O ,did they already they win their happiness...
Or Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun is just preparing for them a big surprise?
--------
Yay Chapter 46! I really still can't believe I have reached to 46 and that my story is about to end,
Thank you for supporting chinguya,It means alot,keep on commenting,help me to do better with my story. 
I really appreciate it! <3