Dreams do come true!

She is in love with who? ♥ (On-Hold)

"Eonni! Look at him , He is so cute" Sulli Said

"You're looking at that online meeting again and you know that i don't like Blind dates so stop it Sulli.If you are interested then you go ."

"But  Eonni ,You never had a boyfriend even dates you don't go . You're 17 then you're still NBSB"

"NBSB ?"

"no boyfriend since birth" Then she laughed 

"Whatever Sulli, just go out of my room and do your homework. That would give you a future!" I shouted before she open the door

"Haha alright Eonni!" 

Yes I know my sister is crazy. She believes on Blind dates ,Fairytales and even destiny? And she is only 15 . Well I don't belive on these even Love .What is that? What i know is after a girl and a boy date the boy will ask the girl to be his girlfriend then when they're together .The guy will cheat on the girl then the girl cries after that she will move on and you know what happens next?

REPEAT THE CYCLE. Haha it is so pathethic .

Right now i am on the internet Trying to look for acting school or acting work shop .It is because i am interested to Acting ,I would like to be Popular known for Drama and acting Someday . I believe on the saying " dreams do come true " So I won't waste any chances i would have but of course to achieve what you dream you should believe in yourself and be hard working. For Now I would focus on achieving my dreams. The Love for someone special ? Love Love? or so whatever love People talking about . I will think about that someday. when the time has come.While browsing i saw a site what i was looking for a site for acting. a school acting. this sounds interesting . i fill on the blanks and put my information and a video of me acting. I hope I can get in this school. I feel that my future is in there. That there is something Unforgetable Happening .

"I know i can make it , I Believe I can. " I smiled 

"Eonni! There is a call for you!"

"Eonni! wake up!" 

"sulli,who is that"  I just woke up and now i am hearing Sulli screaming at me. I still want to sleep

"she said that it is a call from "Daebak Acting School"

"OMG WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?"  my eyes bounce out. seriously?

"Just get the phone .here." I grab the phone

"Hello,Yes it is me Park Shin Hye"

"Omg really???" "

Thank you !"

"thank you ,anyeong!"

"AHH! OMG!!! SULLI! " I hug sulli so much because of happiness

"Why Eonni? What happened"

"I just got in the Daebak Acting School, I will be in an acting school. I can have the chance to be an actress" 

"Omg Eonni! I am so happy for you. But wait does that mean You will be in the dorm and won't be staying here anymore"

"sadly yes But i promise you Sulli my dong-saeng. I will visit you"

"You should!"

"I will miss you Eonni"

"I will miss you too Dong-saeng" 

So here is it . I am now going to Daebak Acting School! 

"Dreams do come true!! " i shouted 

 

author's Note :

Oh Hey!!!!! so here is the first chapter .

i hope you will like my story til the end

comment and subscribe, Feel free!! :D 

Thank you! :)