Chapter 9

Chance to meet my Umma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

 

Yoochun ran out of the hospital, trying to follow Changmin. He looked right and then left. This was going to be harder than he thought. He’d only gotten a glimpse of the boy. Where could he have gone?

 

As people pass him, he asked them if did they saw a boy running away. Some were helpful, others weren’t. He left the hospital grounds and headed towards the park that was across the road. If he was upset that’s the first place he would go to think.  There were so many people there. He tried to remember the clothes the boy was wearing.

 

With a vague idea of what he was looking for, he searched for a kid that looked a little like Jae. He saw a boy sitting on one of the benches overlooking the pond. He walked up over to him unsure if it was him, “Changmin?” He called out but the boy didn’t look up. He tried again, “Changmin?” He seemed to finally get the boys attention. The boy looked up.

 

“Yoo…chun.” The boy said. This just made Yoochun all the more curious about this boy. How did the boy know his name? Maybe he heard it from Su but this was the first time they met. Yoochun took a seat beside him.

 

“Why did you run? Jae’s worried about you but I won’t force you to go back.” he said texting a message to Junsu saying he found him.

 

“It’s all my fault. Umma could have been hurt…just because I brought him. I’m so stupid…I just wanted to know about my Umma. I never got the chance to…”

“What are you talking about?” Yoochun asked. He didn’t know how to answer any of the boy’s questions and right now he thought the kid was insane.

 

Changmin looked at him, “I know what you’re thinking. I’m insane. You’ ve said that to me before. But you always believe me when I told you things. I need you to believe me now…Uncle Yoochun. Please…” Yoochun thought worse of Changmin’s sanity but the word Uncle lingered in his mind.

 

“Changmin start from the beginning. I’ve never met you before in my life.” Yoochun tried understand what the boy was going on about.

 

“You haven’t yet.  I’m not from this time…I’m not even born yet!”

 

That cleared it for Yoochun, the kid was crazy! Changmin looked at him. “YAH STOP THINKING I’M CRAZY, BECAUSE I’M NOT! FINE IF YOU DON’T WANT TO BELIEVE ME, I’LL TELL YOU SOMETHING...No, maybe I won’t that’s up to Junsu to tell you.”

 

“What…what tell me? What is Junsu going to tell me?”

 

“Hmmmmm…”

 

“Tell me.” he said again.

 

“You’re still planning on proposing to Uncle Junsu on Halloween night, right. Do you have the ring hidden in your car still? Uncle Junsu finds it and puts in on but…it gets stuck on his finger…and he hides it from you. You end up proposing to Uncle Junsu with an empty box.”

 

“What he finds it? Guess I better get it resized and change the hiding place.” Yoochun said.

 

“Leave it as it is…It puts a smile on Umma face…”

 

“Umma? Do you mean Jae? Wait? What?” Yoochun couldn’t believe this was happen. Here he was believing a crazy person.

 

“Ok if you are my nephew, then who are your parents?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter