Chapter 25

Chance to meet my Umma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Un-beta

Chapter 25

 

Yunho escorted Junsu from the toilet; he held his arm around Junsu for support,much to Junsu protest. Yunho was only trying to do the right thing by helping him back to his car for he went back to get Jaejoong. Junsu really wasn’t feeling well. “I can walk myself…. Go back to Hyung…, he’s still waiting for us.” Junsu told Yunho. Hand still over his mouth.

 

“Come on…Jaejoong… would be mad at me if I let you walk back to the car, all by yourself. You knew you were sick...why did you push it.  I told you not to come….”

 

“And what make’s you think I would listen to you? or leave my Hyung alone with you.” Junsu said sternly.

 

“Fine…. Forgive me for caring for my boy-friends younger brother.”

 

“You’re not his boy-friend anymore. Don’t get any idea, just because were staying with you Yunho?”  argued Junsu…..

 

“Yeah,…. Yea… I understand.” Yunho commented before muttering under his breath, “ Your such a pain in the ?”

 

“I heard that?” Junsu wacked his arm.

 

“Ouch!” Yunho rubbed his arms up and down, when his phone began to ring. He looked at the screen. His eyes widen, he held it to his ear, “What is it?.......WHAT? WHERE IS HE NOW….YOU WERE SUSPOSE TO BE WATCHING HIM. NO DON’T MOVE…I’LL FIND HIM….MAKE SURE SHE DOESN’T DISAPPEAR…TAKE HER TO THE POLICE STATION OR SOMETHING…I GOT TO FIND HIM…...this can’t be good……,” he yelled down the phone.  Junsu looked at him…. before he asked.

 

“What is it?” before Yunho could finish, Junsu answered his own question, “It’s Hyung isn’t it….what happened tell me…..!”  He yelled at Yunho. Yunho answered in word word.

 

“Boa…..!” Just saying her name brought angry to him, made his skin crawl… he dread to think what she did to him.  Junsu ran…in the directio In which the skating ring was at… Yunho ran after him and grabbed his arm…..

 

“He’s not there…..” he told him.

 

Fear and panicked laced Junsu face, “Where is he then?  We have to find him….?” he yelled after him.  Tears streaming down Jusnu face, “ Junsu you can’t fall apart… come on we have to find him. “ this was the first time Junsu agree with Yunho he nodded in response to Yunho words.

 

“Where could he be?” he asked loudly… making passer-by jump from his high-pitch voice…..Yunho and Junsu…. Looked around in panic, they stopped people and asking did they see him. But no avail….. it was until they heard a couple past them…talking…

 

“Poor little lamp….., “ he heard the women mutter to her Husband. “ she was so scared…. I hope she doesn’t lose the baby…..

 

“You did what you could do for her, leave it up to the paramedics now. I know…I was surprise to Yeobo……,” he heard the man say to her.

 

“Five months….!” She said…. Yunho ran over to them….. , “ Poor little lamp she’s was a kid herself Do you think I should have gone with her...”

 

“Excuse me…..? he  stood in front of the couple… the jumped back, “ Mmmmm sorry to disturb you …  but you were talking about a person……going into  labour…. ?” in the back of Yunho mind he knew they were talking about Jaejoong… but his heart was praying that it wasn’t.

 

“Hum yes a young girl?” the woman confirmed his suspensions, Yunho knew that Jae always got mistaken for a girl many time… so he didn’t push it.

 

 “Yes was the person wearing a black oversized jacket, with a red scarf and red hat… and have big doe eyes…pale skin and deep red lips……?” he asked not taking a breath, When Junsu walked over to them.

 

The women looked to her husband and then back to Yunho. “Yes she did…. Are you the baby father…..” Yunho nodded his head…. The women took his hands….,” You don’t have time… go to Seoul Unstivery Hospital…. Go now….” She ordered him….  Yunho looked to Junsu and then back to the couple and bowed before running with Junsu to his car……  as they arrive at the hospital…. The say a famillier face at the front desk….

 

“Yoochun….!” Junsu called out to him making Yoochun turn… his face was pale, as he looked to his fiancée . “What are you doing here?” he asked he didn’t allow Yoochun to answer he looked to the girl behid the desk, “KIM JAEJOONG….. He was brought in by ambulance….where can I find him. Yoochun was confused he waited beside Junsu looking to Yunho and mouthing,

 

“What happen?”  Yunho didn’t know how to answer he didn’t have a clue what was going on…. The nurse looked it at….before she could even ask her question Junsu blurted out…, “I’m his brother.”

 

The nurse stood up and held out a form to him, “I need you to sign the consent form… Mr Kim is in a serious condition.  Junsu signed the paper… he’d do anything as it could save his brother.” W-what wrong with him… can we see him…?” Junsu asked handing the form backs to the nurse...

 

“Mr  Kim… is still with the special…. I can show you to the waiting room, I’ll get the doctor to speak with you as soon as I can… “She informed him, Junsu nodded before turning to Yoochun…and Junsu cried in his arms…. It was then he asked. “

 

What Happen?” he asked kissing the top of Junsu head.

 

“H-hyung….he, H-Hyung ..Boa…” He cried. Yunho stood still….looking at Yoochun what was he doing here if he didn’t know Jae was here. But his thought were answer… when a different nurse called out….

 

“Jung Changmin…relatives…,” Junsu let go of Yoochun and looked at the nurse that was holding up a clip board.

 

“I’m Jung Changmin relative,” Yoochun told the nurse….she nodded.

 

“Please follow me.” she told him… he looked to Yunho and Junsu. “You’re coming?” He asked them…the followed close behind. They were lead in to Changmin room, someone was already sitting outside the room. He stood up as he watched them approached him He bowed to them….

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter