Chapter 8

Chance to meet my Umma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Yunho, Junsu and Changmin sat outside the emergency room. Yunho looked to the clock on the opposite wall, just how long had they been waiting for news on Jae. Junsu kept cursing at Yunho under his breath. He had rung Yoochun to tell him they were at the hospital.

 

Every minute Yunho looked to the clock, he dared it to go faster. He looked to his watches the second hand drags, then clicks to the next second. He wondered if He had really hurt Jae this time. What if he lost the baby? He knew Jae would probably never forgive him, let alone forgive himself. When they reached the hospital Jae definitely looked pale. He could help but think if it was his baby. Had he just caused its death? What would could he do to help? He'd probably lose his will to do anything knowing he killed his own baby.

 

Yunho raised his hands together, cursing the clock. He glances at the other people beside him. Changmin stayed so still curled up in a chair. Yunho noted he looked so familiar. In contrast to the boy, Junsu kept hoping up and pacing the hall. He was muttering cuss words every few minutes.  When he saw a familiar figure approach them, Junsu ran into his open arms. Yunho looked at the ground. There was a strong probability he was going to be yelled at even more now. He faced away from the couple, it was then he noticed Changmin breathing weirdly.

 

“Are you alright?” Yunho asked. Changmin didn’t answer.

 

‘Did he really change fate? Was he going to disappear? To never exist?’ All these thought were running through the boys head.  Yunho knelt down in front of Changmin. Junsu came back over with his fiancé. “What’s wrong?” he asked. Yunho didn’t answer him. Yunho looking at Changmin, he said “Breath in, Breath out.” He repeated it until Changmin started to do it. Changmin kept having to force himself to breath. His natural instincts suppressed by his panic stricken mind. “Breathe in…breathe out…breathe in…breathe out.” Soon his body starts to respond to his Appa’s words and he repeats the orders in his own head. Yunho listened to his soft long breaths and could see the boy trying to pace himself. Changmin raised his head and looked at his Appa. Yunho then shifted to allow Junsu to kneel down beside him.

 

“Breathe,” Yunho repeated. Changmin had stopped breathing again. He held it for a long moment before he exhaled loudly, causing a concerned look from the older man.

 

“Good,” Yunho looked to Junsu who was rubbing Changmin hand, and said, “ I think he just had a panic attack.” Junsu nodded, while Yoochun left to get them all something to drink. Yoochun returned and handed the cups around. Yunho was surprise when Yoochun handed one to him. After their last encounter, Yoochun told Yunho he wanted nothing to do with him. He felt the hot contents of the cup in his shaky hands. He hears the slosh of the liquid in the cup. He sips loudly, earning a glare coming from the other male occupants sitting beside him.

 

A doctor appeared in front of the door calling . "Kim Jaejoong’s Family?"

 

Yunho practically leapt from his seat, bounding to the doctors side. Junsu pulled him back, “ You’re not Family!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter