Chapter 11

Chance to meet my Umma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

 

Jae laid in the hospital bed. Both stared at each other, unable to tear their eyes away. Neither knew where to start the conversation now that everyone left. They knew one of them had to start.

 

“Yunho...”

 

“Jae...,”

 

They both started at the same time. Yunho paused as Jae looked to continue.

 

Jae started again, “It’s been a long time, Yunn...Yunho. How have you been?” He decided to start slow.

 

“You’re asking me how I’m doing? I think the question should be how are you doing?” A surprised Yunho turned the question back at Jae.

 

“If you want me to say I’m great I would be lying Yunho. So I won’t.  Things have been difficult lately…” Jae paused and rubbed his belly. “But…this little one is doing just fine.” He gave a slight smile as he looked at his belly.

 

 

“Is it mine?” Yunho asked. Jae’s smile completely disappeared as he looked over at Yunho. Jae debated whether to tell him the truth. Would Yunho even believe him?

 

“What kind of question is that?” Jae stared directly into Yunho’s eyes and asked “Yunho what do you think? Do you think the baby is yours?”

 

Yunho shook his head and looked away as he answered. “You were seeing other people. What am I supposed to think Jae?”

 

“You haven’t change at all Yunho.” Jae continued  “You still take the lies of that woman. Granted you have known her probably most of your life but her over the truth of your, what did you described me as, your true love. Why could you never see me as telling the truth?” Jae said his eyes tearful. “Why could you not trust me? What did I do to make you stop trusting me?”

 

Yunho’s jaw clenched what could he say to Jae. His tears makes his heart ache.  He questioned was Jae telling the truth? “I don’t think we should argue about this now, Boo….…..”

 

“Don’t call me that, You don’t have the right to call me that anymore,” Jae interrupted angrily. “...not after what you did to me? You’re right about one thing we shouldn’t argue about it at all. Just clear up a few facts,” Jaejoong bit out.

 

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Yunho questioned.

 

 “You’ve already made your decision, Yunho, about who’s telling the truth, and I know you believe the wrong person.” Jae continued determinedly “I don’t want you to be a part of my baby’s life. Yes my baby not yours!” he added pointedly. Yunho was shocked. Jae never spoke to him like that before.

 

“What if I want a DNA test?” he questioned.

 

“That’s not up to you! I won’t do anything that will harm my baby in this stage of my pregnancy. Nothing! I already nearly lost this baby. I won’t let it happen again.” Jae spoke the truth.

 

Yunho’s cheeks became flushed at his dismissal. “Lost the baby …” he remembering Junsu words.

 

“You have to do it! It would prove to me it’s my baby.” Yunho said. Maybe force was nec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter