Chapter 16

Chance to meet my Umma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beta

Chapter 16

 

“Yunho…” Yoochun called out. He found Yunho in the back of his office. Yoochun looked around. It hadn’t changed at all in the months since he had stop working here to take care of Jae.

 

Yunho came over and closed the door behind Yoochun. He told his secretary to hold all his call and push his meeting back.

 

Yoochun walked into the sitting area. He waited for Yunho to take a seat before they spoke. Yunho moved first, he placed the letters on the table, they were all opened.

 

“I’ve read them.”

 

Yoochun waited for the rest but it seemed that was all he was going to say. So Yoochun pressed him to continue.

 

“And…..?”

 

Yunho held himself from speaking.

 

“I hope you heeded my advice and wore gloves.” He said. Yunho pulled up his wrist and revealed a red rash on his skin.

 

“I did… But it seem to have still got on my skin…..” he said.

 

“Told you. So why did you call me here for? I was just about to sit down to breakfast. And you ruin my plans with Junsu-”

 

“Sorry… But you did say to call.”

 

“I’m surprised you opened them so fast.” He stated.

 

“Well… Things…have been crazy lately, really crazy, since I found out Jae is pregnant with my child.”

 

“WHAT? You believe him now….or us.”

 

“Why didn’t you tell me Jae was pregnant months ago?”

 

“We didn’t leave on very good terms. After what you did to Jae….I couldn’t forgive you. I also thought it was better if Jae wasn’t around you anymore. He has me and Su to help with the baby. He doesn’t need you.”

 

“But I’m the baby father...” he said……

 

“Just because you helped to make him doesn’t make you a father. You have to earn that right Yunho.”

 

“How can I then? Jae doesn’t even want to see me.”

 

“Guess you have to figure out a way...to get...close to him.” Yoochun said.

 

“How is Jae and…the baby?” he asked softly.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter