Chapter 28

Chance to meet my Umma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Un-beta

Chapter 28

 

Yunho held Changmin on his lap, as he cried. Changmin keep repeating,” I want Umma…Give me Umma back.” When he woke up in the hospital room allow they knew something was wrong. Why was he there?  Something in his heart told him something was really wrong..

 

He left the room and wondered the hallways… he avoid the nurses and doctors. He thought they would end up telling him to go back to his room… but he follow his heart… it was pulling him in to this direction. He stood outside a room for a few second looking around. Before he opened the door… as he walked in side, he then knew something was wrong. He walked up to the bed…tears filling his eyes…. it wasn’t long until, he could her movement behind him…His father, and his two uncle looked at him Changmin was so in panic as he shouted at them… he didn’t care anymore if he called Jaejoong his Umma anymore. He pounded into his father chest as he held…him. He wanted to blame his father for everything…that happen to his Umma. But know wasn’t the right time.

 

“Changmin….” Yunho called out to patted the boy leaning on his chest… Yunho didn’t get to ask anything when Changmin blurted out….,

 

“W-what w-wrong w-with h-him?”  He asked. He wondered had his past interferences…interfere with his mother’s life his life…was that the reason he collapsed earlier. Had he changed the past two much..” What he even go to live?” Many questions ran through his mind….

 

“Jae’s……recovering.. He a little unwell…Changmin.  He just needs time to recover… dry those tears…Jae would be very sad if he knew you were crying over him.“ Yunho held up a tissue and dry Changmin eyes.     He didn’t want to tell Changmin the full truth… Yoochun looked to him…

 

“Yunho I’m going to take Junsu to get something to eat..You allright taying here..?” He could see Yunho wanted to talk to Changmin allow… and Junsu had a lot of questions he wanted it as Yoochun. Yunho nodded and the two left. Leaving Changmin with Yunho.

 

“Changmin felt occurred sitting on Yunho lap. He didn’t know what to say to his father… they never did have a father son relationship… well not since he was under four.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter