Chapter 30

Chance to meet my Umma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Un-beta

Chapter 30

 

 Jaejoong’s doe eyes, watched them, the tube in his throat was making it hard to breath but he didn’t care…. They people he desperately care about were all around him, even thoughthe ventillater was forcing air into his lung,  it wasn’t long until he started to cough he could breathe by himself now and the tube was forcing the air in to him.., he tried to stay came…knowing a doctor would be here soon to remove it. He could feel Yunho holding his hand, “Boo!.., he called,” You’re awake.. You really are a miracle.” He told him. Jae stayed calm long at him. He travelled his eyes to Changmin who was crying. He wanted to brush the tears away. But his free hand was too weak to reach his face. He lifted it off the bed a few inches and dropped it. He allowed his eye to blink at Changmin…. In a way for telling him everything was going to be all right.

 

‘U-umma!!!,”  Changmin reached out for Jaejoong other hand that  had tried to  reach up to him… he held it to his cheek,’ U-Umma…. I n-need y-you.  D-don’t l-leave m-me again….Umma,” he could feel his mother squeeze his hand weakly against Changmin cheek.  

 

The door swung open as the doctor came into the room, He notice the group around the bed… it was only then he noticed Jaejoong was awake. “Mr Kim…!” He widen his eyes he thought there was no hope. It was then he asked everyone to leave, so he could remove the tube he detracted part of the breathing tube stopping it forcing air in to him. Jae relaxed it wasn’t painful anymore. The waited a few minutes until Jaejoong began to breathe normally. “Mr Kim, I want you to cough for me on three and I’ll take the tube out. Three” he pulled the tube out and placed the respiratory mask over him.

 

(Cough,) ( cough.)” The doctor removed the tube.

 

“Easy does it, Breath slowly,” he told Jae, as he suctions the excess fluid out his month. Before placing a nose piece on his face.  He took up Jae chart.

 

 

“Are you in pain? The doctor asked him if he was experiencing, “Any headache? Any discomfort of any sort?” Jae nodded his head no to all the question.  “It was just his throat that was sore. From the removal of the tube, He didn’t feel much else apart from the movement of his day in his stomach. “Do you remember what happen?” Jae shook his head yes.

 

 

‘A-am i-I g-going to be al-alright….I-is my b-baby al-all right?......Jaejoong tried to speak, it was hard  His voice was so horse.

 

“ Your baby is very strong Mr Kim…,  I need to do a few more checks on you and I’ll need a blood sample. Jae nodded he smiledknowing his baby was safe. He knew in his heart his baby was healthy. He just needed the doctor to confirm it. He placed his weak hand on his stomach. While the doctor checked  Jaejoong pulse, temperature, and listened to his chest before drawing blood from his arm.. Jae winced when the doctor stuck the needle in his arm. The doctor wrote his name on the vile and filled in information on Jae’s Chart, “Your very lucky Mr Kim… and Longer the you might have not made it. He told Jaejoong as he helped him lean back on the pillow, prompting him up a bit. As the doctor left Jae noticed his family walking back in. He could see how everyone eyes were red… from crying so much he should them a weak smile as the came back in… Changmin bury his head on Jae chest… He couldn’t hold back the tears….. Jae turned to look at the others

 

‘Y-Yunho, Y-yoochun….J-Unsu...’ Jaejoong chocked out, it hurt to talk his throats was so sore, his eyes met theirs.

 

“Hyung…” Junsu call

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter